Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi (34276 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Vickho: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Ninisun:

Vikho the sicko wink grin, I'm too energetic to have a housemaid or helper who may end up inculcating bad behaviours to my children. I have had one and think there's no need, most are abusers from questionable background. A reliable paid mama is still the best, I no get strength.

Don't you think nne gi is a stupi.d woman while God will continue to punish your sisters in law and sisters too. USU

From the way that girl looks, she doesn't look like a child that is being maltreated. Check out her skin and weight. Vickho go and wash plates for your mama cus you be Tata!
from the way you type it's very obvious you're a kid still feeding from mummy's pot. i doubt you're up to 20 sef.
this what i hate about a faceless forum like this cos it grant kids like you the opportunity to tender your childish opinions.
grow up kid.
my last response to a teenager
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Splendor27: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please, I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm just curious to know why this issue of maltreating househelp is common amongst the people from the South East.

sad sad sad sad
sincerely i have been wondering too....
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by OlawaleBammie: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Lol.
Been around o.
Good morning
U have not been active for a while now, i tried reaching out to you but i couldn't cus i didnt know the other names which i could use to call u out. And i was afraid to use the one i know, i mean my favourite, i would want to cause vawulence u know... grin grin grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
from the way you type it's very obvious you're a kid still feeding from mummy's pot. i doubt you're up to 20 sef.
this what i hate about a faceless forum like this cos it grant kids like you the opportunity to tender your childish opinions.
grow up kid.
my last response to a teenager

Ngige gave u the audacity to insult who fit born you. Anu
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Makowonda: 11:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Any small thing wey man do woman na so women go comot in their numbers left,right,centre,up and down de make plenty noise on and offline against domestic violence,gender inequality and blah,blah,blah.But the truth remains the same;the worst enemy of a woman is a woman.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Pacyrus(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Eeya.
Sorry to hear that.
Trust you're doing fine now.
We thank God for where we are today. Atleast it,s quite better than yesteryears. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Pacyrus(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Eeya. Sorry to hear that. Trust you're doing fine now.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Pacyrus(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Eeya.
Sorry to hear that.
Trust you're doing fine now.

We thank God for where we are today, at least it's far better than yesterday. Thanks dear for asking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by roseIyn(f): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

Ngige gave u the audacity to insult who fit born you. Anu
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala OAM4J
rule 2 violation
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by roseIyn(f): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

Vikho the sicko wink grin, I'm too energetic to have a housemaid or helper who may end up inculcating bad behaviours to my children. I have had one and think there's no need, most are abusers from questionable background. A reliable paid mama is still the best, I no get strength.

Don't you think nne gi is a stupi.d woman while God will continue to punish your sisters in law and sisters too. USU

From the way that girl looks, she doesn't look like a child that is being maltreated. Check out her skin and weight. Vickho go and wash plates for your mama cus you be Tata!
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Justwise

rule 2 violation
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
Justwise

rule 2 violation

You are too shameless, so you created another moniker cus of me. Try to be useful na for this life Vikho shocked
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
[/b]
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Justwise
Lalasticlala
OAM4J

rule 2 violation

Eeya, you really need mental evaluation Vickho aka roseline
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by roseIyn(f): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Ninisun:

Eeya, you really need mental evaluation Vickho aka roseline
who is vikhco?
I'm a married woman and expecting a baby soon, i hated it when you derailed that thread
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi by FiremanX: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
roseIyn:
who is vikhco?
I'm a married woman and expecting a baby soon, i hated it when you derailed that thread
U dis terrible gay liar,,,Ninisun he's Vickho and he has plenty of accounts he uses to troll,,,,,just ignore the useless troll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.