Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63841 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Greyworld: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad
You can bark better than this...
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Waterbear(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
donphilopus:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/05/peter-obi-caught-lying-again-on-tv/?amp=1

So if you're asked a question in class and you failed the answer... you're now a liar?

Your mumu is too much
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Waterbear(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

You are not a Christian stop bloody lying... it would get you no where...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Onne port is working, there's even a 10% discount offer available on imports.
So pack your load and go back today.
And take your relatives along.
We need some space to breath.
Do you even understand anything about maritime.
As if you have anything to show that you are a lagosian.
I can beat my chest that am doing better than you in this lagos
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tflex01:

So it is Tinubu's fault that Warri and PH sea ports are not working? grin

But it is never his credit that the one in his state is being maintained. cool
That's the federal government settings.
For example, we have shell head office in lagos where as their oil rig is in another place.
Why can't dangote build his refinery in the region where petroleum product is been produced?.
All is just to deprive the region from development and others.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
fred04:

Do you even understand anything about maritime.
As if you have anything to show that you are a lagosian.
I can beat my chest that am doing better than you in this lagos

You're so pathetic so much so that you're boasting to someone you don't even know, you need serious help.
Who cursed your tribe with chest beating?
And who even boasts with something that isn't theirs?
When will you be proud of your decaying region?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're so pathetic so much so that you're boasting to someone you don't even know, you need serious help.
Who cursed your tribe with chest beating?
And who even boasts with something that isn't theirs?
When will you be proud of your decaying region?
Very very better than your region
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2022
fred04:

Very very better than your region

Better than my region?
Is that why even your igwes are relocating to the SW?
Hehehe...
Shame on your tribe.
I don't envy y'all at all.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Better than my region?
Is that why even your igwes are relocating to the SW?
Hehehe...
Shame on your tribe.
I don't envy y'all at all.
Imagine someone that doesn't even have a plot of land dragging with people that have mansions in your so called region.
Let me believe you have won, but we are doing better than you in your region.
If you like die on top the matter
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2022
fred04:

Imagine someone that doesn't even have a plot of land dragging with people that have mansions in your so called region.
Let me believe you have won, but we are doing better than you in your region.
If you like die on top the matter

Lol.
Chestbeater.
Congrats on your mansionsssss, audio or not.
It means you find my region progressive, so that's a plus for me.
Same can't be said of yours, I've never heard anybody boast of buying land in iboland.

And I won't stoop to your level to be bragging on a faceless forum, that's childish.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Ayk8: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2022
ThrownBack:

grin grin

Stop spreading fake news, I was in Anambra for all those years. I saw it firsthand, Peter Obi is God sent.

Lol you are a liar. Heheheheh

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.