Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63832 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by lalax(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Me and my family like d lie...
Peter/ Yusuf..2023
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:

This is an insult to we economists.
You must have at least a BSc in economics to become one.
Obi had a Pass in philosophy after studying for 7 years in a quack school.
Then he went ahead to attend all these 2 days aconomic summit and lectures where they give you certificate of attendance.
That doesn't qualify you as an economist.
That's why he's busy dishing out fake stats, if you're not smart, the course isn't for you.
Obi is too dull to be a LG chairman in Lagos, let alone a whole president.
Very funny! At least you can see his business booming all over naija since you know him from root....even without masters in your so called degree

He got grace and can align great partners to support the ambition

Stop hating him or his tribe...or do u rather choose atiku or tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Kooldame: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
I don't care about his lies.I just don't like him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fkj950ax(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Someone who ran from US and forfeited drug money to US government, has integrity? grin grin grin

You don’t understand English language.
Tell me your native language so I can translate my previous comment for you.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Babastrong(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=splendournoni post=115401279]But he's still better than an old fool who is just after power without any plan on ground...

Imagine continuing what this jihad government have started...

God forbid!

[ but remember a liar can do anything. He can steal, he can kill etc. That's why our elders said liars are going to hell fire. ]
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by truthfinder319: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
This former governor of Anambra and his followers should be ashamed of themselves. He is empty. If it is about SE, there are better leaders like C. SOLUDO. Peter Obi is an overrated leader. Sorry

donphilopus:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/05/peter-obi-caught-lying-again-on-tv/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by truthfinder319: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
This former governor of Anambra and his followers should be ashamed of themselves. He is empty. If it is about SE, there are better leaders like C. SOLUDO. Peter Obi is an overrated leader. Sorry
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by truthfinder319: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
He may just focus on his booming business. You don't need to be a President of 200 million people based on lies. Anybody can have a booming business.

WowSweetGuy:
Very funny! At least you can see his business booming all over naija since you know him from root....even without masters in your so called degree

He got grace and can align great partners to support the ambition

Stop hating him or his tribe...or do u rather choose atiku or tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by truthfinder319: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
He may just focus on his booming business. You don't need to be a President of 200 million people based on lies. Anybody can have a booming business.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by MtDave55: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Go and check what the record is in Q1 2022.
Compare total export value against Total import value.

Export including crude oil is about 30billion and the value of fuel imported alone is about 30billion, add technology, pharmaceutical,food and beverages, agriculture etc.
Technology have the highest import value, that's why you see unbranded products all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by kabillionaire(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
How is that a lie?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by gentlegenius(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.
You spoke like an honest Nigerian, not like one of these APC fanatics and Tinubu urchins.
If every Tinubu supporter could reason like you, there will be no cause for online war between APC and Labour party supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Tareq1105: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

Good luck to you and your lie lie Obi. You're never for Tinubu, so enjoy your lies. It's a fact check and he should contest it if he's right.

Obi is known to be a serial liar and pretender. He reel out unfounded statistics from China Singapore Malaysia Indonesia etc to impress his gullible audience and deceive unsuspecting Nigerians without feeling any guilt. Why lies? We've all been condemning Lai Mohammed but what do we call this Obi lies?

Maybe you guys don't know that Buhari ovation was louder than this in 2014 but what did we get in return, disappointment. We thought we had gotten a messiah then but unknown to us, we got banditry and Fulani herdsmen in return.

Go ahead with your overrated Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by AfrikAllied(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

You're a foolish HYPOCRITE
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
truthfinder319:

so we should allow agbado tinubu or Mallam atiku to rule us and salvage our children Future because of their greedy ambition? Please tell me
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Electorate: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/05/peter-obi-caught-lying-again-on-tv/?amp=1

OP, You don't even know how to lie...no link to the verifiable fact, just some spreadsheet and report from junkee reporter.

No substance in your counterclaim, give us link to 2021-2022 export figures which you obviously don't have.

Should I remind you that your smear campaign against Obi will only make him a stronger candidate, you better channel your efforts towards marketing your rotten tomato.

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Doyou2019: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
femisplash:

Dude, you're a clown. Stop bringing Mr. Rotimi into your bullshit, he doesn't work with false figures and fake statistics.

No grace, no morals, no decorum. Even on Social Media, an urchin will always act like an urchin.
No surprises here.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Emekaonline:

So want liar as your president? Hahahaha. God forbid! You can have him as your biafra president

Show proves that he lied
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey....see the nonsense coming out from your gutter mouth

At least he was there to lie

Idiot

Was it not you zombies that said he lied?

Who is werey gutter mouth now
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Is Tinubu your husband?

He can have your mother
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
daygee12:

Is it compulsory he grants interview at ur own wish, Time for plenty interview is coming . Most of the interviews granted by ur candidate no be lie full am.

Just when i thought i was going to see something new
And than this show proves he lied
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
because tinubu don't want to lie.
is better you don't come on tv to lie

Silence is not innocent
Where did Obi lie?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lajiniran:

To lie on TV is trivial and not important. So, why are you now ranting when Lie Mohammed dishes out his lies? What's good for A should be okay for B as well

First you have to debunk the lies
Not just come and say he lied like a little kid
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lajiniran:

To lie on TV is trivial and not important. So, why are you now ranting when Lie Mohammed dishes out his lies? What's good for A should be okay for B as well

And again is not my fault you can not comprehend
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Jesusloveyou: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

Silence is not innocent Where did Obi lie?
everything he says is always lies upon lies. better tell your obituary not to talk again
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Akerele44:

Werey....see the nonsense coming out from your gutter mouth

Idiot

I used the word least yet you find it difficult to comprehend
Shame on you dullard
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by limeta(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
everything he says is always lies upon lies.
better tell your obituary not to talk again

Show us prove he lied we got all day
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

but this fact check, is it not to debunk obituary lies
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Jesusloveyou: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

Show us prove he lied we got all day
is this very one not a lie
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Lajiniran: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

And your denial of truth cos is against your preferred candidate is adult like ? Continue

The one AFP is what? Keep calling black white and expect development. None of them is a clean candidate. Everyone should stop demonizing one and looking away from the wrongs of the other.

Nigerian politicians are evil. Atiku, Tinubu and Obi or whoever. None of them is devoid of corruption, none of them is truthful and none of them will care about the masses when they get into power. So, stop all the cursing and death wish, its immoral and shows youths are not ready for leadership. save us all your online rants that Obi is the best thing after Ogbono. Vote your candidate and leave other candidate alone, criticize them logically and constructively, not all the Ariaria market criticism you people are doing and you should be receptive to divergent opinions. What is popular with you, isn't popular with others. You simply can't force candidacy of the person you support on others. Period!
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
When will Tinubu respect the people and come on tv

why do you igbos love lyin soo much....??
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Make tinubu come speak let hear the truth from him

Since una no one received sense after 8yrs of buhari

I pray tinubu will not win coz this 8yrs of buhari no be moimoi, not easy all
But if tinubu win na to leave this country coz
Coz order nation will mock this country and it youths
And hunger will be our second name

Am very much obidient and yulsful
We shall deliver Peter obi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! / Mohammed Musa Printed 2019 PVCs, He Is APC Senatorial Candidate / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.