Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63849 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by FullBlastLight: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Splitmind:
Peter Obi should be arrested and bundled up in the deepest prison complex in Nigeria.

Mumu!cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by FullBlastLight: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2022
IgOga:
Lori iro grin grin grin

Obi is really shallow when it comes to providing solutions...this is a man who openly said he took the advise of a mad man to solve security problems....like seriously...a lunatic gave him advice....no methodology just find a madman for answers

When asked on what he would do differently on education to solve ASUU strike problems...he went 5 minutes babbling nonsense on live TV

When asked whether he would remove subsidy .....he answered YES and NO.......

Datti was asked about solving security problems all he could say was WE DO WE DO...we do have solutions but we can't tell you

Obi attracts those who get carried away with numbers that are mostly lies......

Mumu!cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Quintopia: 3:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Johnrake69:
What rubbish are these people talking about? Nigeria is not a producing country full stop. If not we won't be crying over dollar in fact we will be happier because we will sell more of our prodhce in the international market

SHUT UP. HE NEEDS TO GIVES US ACCURATE STATISTICS AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, NOT JUST BLOWING OFF NUMBERS FROM HIS HEAD THAT ARE WAY OFF THE TRUTH WHEN FACT-CHECKED.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Quintopia: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2022
ponyonm:
I don't think he intended to lie. It depends on what his source of data states. Sometimes when you check online for these things, you will find different sources claiming different figures. I have had such experiences in the past.

BULLSHIIT.

AS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CLAIMING TO BE A COMPETENT LEADER, HE CANNOT JUST PICK OUT ANY RUBBISH STATISTIC ONLINE WITHOUT CROSS-CHECKING THE SOURCE.

I MEAN, IT'S THE VERY LEAST YOU SHOULD EXPECT OF A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

IF HE MISMANAGED A SIMPLE TASK LIKE THAT, WHAT ELSE WOULD HE MISMANAGE AS PRESIDENT?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Gohs: 4:59am On Aug 06, 2022
PM News did not factor in the present exchange rate.

Total export as at Dec 2021 = N18.91 trillion

At the rate of N700/dollar:
N18.91 trillion = $27 billion.

Peter Obi did not lie!

From Dec 2021 to Aug 2022, Naira fell from about N590/dollar TO N710/dollar.

Before calling Peter Obi a liar, first of all look at the exchange rate TODAY!

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Dminister(m): 6:35am On Aug 06, 2022
We still haven’t see Tinubu on TV . What is he avoiding? Slur speech and the hands that are shaking constantly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Tinubu is 10 times more qualified than obi, especially judging by the 2 states they both governed.

Even you might be typing this in Lagos, there's a reason for that.
you guys and this Lagos the no man's land

That state of a federal capital before even tinubu tasted the seat. Babangida was the main person that made Lagos what it is today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
you guys and this Lagos the no man's land

That state of a federal capital before even tinubu tasted the seat. Babangida was the main person that made Lagos what it is today

You must be a goat to call it a no man's land.
Your desperation to be a stakeholder in Lagos will soon run y'all mad.
Before your Nigeria even came to be, Lagos has been a commercial hub of the SW.
And when Nigeria seizes to exist, it stands strong.
By then I, you guys can finally stop crying and go back to your barren land.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You must be a goat to call it a no man's land.
Your desperation to be a stakeholder in Lagos will soon run y'all mad.
Before your Nigeria even came to be, Lagos has been a commercial hub of the SW.
And when Nigeria seizes to exist, it stands strong.
By then I, you guys can finally stop crying and go back to your barren land.
funny u! When the time comes Lagos will be shared collectively. Even the so called Tinubu is not from Lagos

If you know history well Lagos doesn't even belong to Yorubas but Benin people

Stop getting angry and go hide inside your mud house at osun...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
funny u! When the time comes Lagos will be shared collectively. Even the so called Tinubu is not from Lagos

If you know history well Lagos doesn't even belong to Yorubas but Benin people

Stop getting angry and go hide inside your mud house at osun...

Hehehehehehe......lwtmb....lwkmd
And what share will you get?
How you guys are so obsessed with SW is what baffles me.
When 98% of Yoruba people have never been to your east or even care about what's happening there.
Doesn't this make you feel somehow?
Sending people wey no send you?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hehehehehehe......lwtmb....lwkmd
And what share will you get?
How you guys are so obsessed with SW is what baffles me.
When 98% of Yoruba people have never been to your east or even care about what's happening there.
Doesn't this make you feel somehow?
Sending people wey no send you?
have you been to China or better than Chinese who are everywhere?! The real fact is that you are not as industrious as the people you think you are mocking who can explore and make money better than you by far! Take a chill pill and stop hating. Peter Obi will do a good job up there better than any of the so called Tinubu or Atiku the power drunk rich by chance greedy old men
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
have you been to China or better than Chinese who are everywhere?! The real fact is that you are not as industrious as the people you think you are mocking who can explore and make money better than you by far! Take a chill pill and stop hating. Peter Obi will do a good job up there better than any of the so called Tinubu or Atiku the power drunk rich by chance greedy old men

No be only industrious..lolz.
Shebi that's why your people full Asian prisons.
Don't take greed to mean hardwork.
And don't compare yourselves to Chinese people.
Y'all run away from your region because it's unsafe and inhabitable, simple.
Stop deceiving yourself.
You wish Lagos belongs to you, awon ole.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

No be only industrious..lolz.
Shebi that's why your people full Asian prisons.
Don't take greed to mean hardwork.
And don't compare yourselves to Chinese people.
Y'all run away from your region because it's unsafe and inhabitable, simple.
Stop deceiving yourself.
You wish Lagos belongs to you, awon ole.
u no dey Shame...Lagos Lagos Lagos

U need to travel out and explore. Lagos is like heaven to you as I see...same people u r mocking are in greater cities in Africa even better than Lagos talk more of the ones in Europe ..You are just all about Lagos

Kai

It's a Shame
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u no dey Shame...Lagos Lagos Lagos

U need to travel out and explore. Lagos is like heaven to you as I see...same people u r mocking are in greater cities in Africa even better than Lagos talk more of the ones in Europe ..You are just all about Lagos

Kai

It's a Shame

Greater cities, are they yours?
Do you know the countries I've been to? But I can't be proud of another man's the way you guys shamelessly do.
Developers who can't develop their place.
Una mumu no too much?
Why not make your place attractive so others can come there as well?
Instead all of you have escaped, even your governors and igwes are living in SW.
Shame no dey catch una?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Greater cities, are they yours?
Do you know the countries I've been to? But I can't be proud of another man's the way you guys shamelessly do.
Developers who can't develop their place.
Una mumu no too much?
Why not make your place attractive so others can come there as well?
Instead all of you have escaped, even your governors and igwes are living in SW.
Shame no dey catch una?
please o...aside Lagos the no man's land can you boast of any place in the South West?

When you see igbos fighting for Biafra you will be angry with them but then u r still saying why can't they develop their place. Is it someone hard earned money they will use to develop it or federal allocation?! Get sense small na.

Give them Biafra or open river Niger as a major seaport and watch Lagos be a joke within years around biafran land
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
please o...aside Lagos the no man's land can you boast of any place in the South West?

When you see igbos fighting for Biafra you will be angry with them but then u r still saying why can't they develop their place. Is it someone hard earned money they will use to develop it or federal allocation?! Get sense small na.

Give them Biafra or open river Niger as a major seaport and watch Lagos be a joke within years around biafran land

Mumu.
You want to dredge a port at river Niger?
Hehehe.....did you go to school at all?
Just accept that you're landlocked and you can't do anything about it.
That's why you envy us so much and keep trooping to spoil our land.

So now it's FG that develops a place, thought you guys are the developers na. Confused people.

Apart from abokis who can't stand alone, majority of us even want you guys to have your biafra already, so we can even have some sanity in the west, your nuisance is too much here.
Maybe by then, you'll carry Lagos on your shoulder to your barren land.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Mumu.
You want to dredge a port at river Niger?
Hehehe.....did you go to school at all?
Just accept that you're landlocked and you can't do anything about it.
That's why you envy us so much and keep trooping to spoil our land.

So now it's FG that develops a place, thought you guys are the developers na. Confused people.

Apart from abokis who can't stand alone, majority of us even want you guys to have your biafra already, so we can even have some sanity in the west, your nuisance is too much here.
Maybe by then, you'll carry Lagos on your shoulder to your barren land.

grin the way u carry this Lagos for head ehn. I think that's the most modern city you have seen all your life.

See your mouth like sanity as if without igbos Lagos will be like a agbo Jedi kingdom. Be thankful we are helping it look like a commercial city and ofc if anything happens...we own our Cof O of properties and can rent it from anywhere

Be glad you got real developers. South East is not land locked. And yes the federal government needs to do the basics..it's not an individual or group of individuals that will open a sea port
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin the way u carry this Lagos for head ehn. I think that's the most modern city you have seen all your life.

See your mouth like sanity as if without igbos Lagos will be like a agbo Jedi kingdom. Be thankful we are helping it look like a commercial city and ofc if anything happens...we own our Cof O of properties and can rent it from anywhere

Be glad you got real developers. South East is not land locked. And yes the federal government needs to do the basics..it's not an individual or group of individuals that will open a sea port

Thanks for the help.
But we don't want your help again.
Or is it by force?
Go and help your father's village.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:57am On Aug 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Thanks for the help.
But we don't want your help again.
Or is it by force?
Go and help your father's village.
It's by force because we are making use of the place as una sabi use am. We are making money pass you in your backyard I know that's why you hate...Be humble and try to learn ok!
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by SugarGirl44(f): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
It's by force because we are making use of the place as una sabi use am. We are making money pass you in your backyard I know that's why you hate...Be humble and try to learn ok!

Toh.
Success has many relatives, but failure is an orphan.
People only identify with prosperity, so it's still a win for us.

Hope we can finally agree on some things; that SE is cursed, it is barren, we're your destiny helpers and without coming to SW, biafrans can't amount to anything tangible in life.

Let's pretend that 90%of you are not criminals tho, that's the story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by shegz24(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2022
The biggest issue with Obi isnt even the lie, its that he keeps regurgitating the problems we all already know exist.

He rarely speaks about the solution or how he aims to resolve it, if elected president.

Finally, maybe na activism for fit am
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Toh.
Success has many relatives, but failure is an orphan.
People only identify with prosperity, so it's still a win for us.

Hope we can finally agree on some things; that SE is cursed, it is barren, we're your destiny helpers and without coming to SW, biafrans can't amount to anything tangible in life.

Let's pretend that 90%of you are not criminals tho, that's the story for another day.
The so called Lagos you are talking about can't even match to some massive mansions hidden in villages in the SE

Aside Lagos which those beautiful structures is either private or outsiders is there any other state in the south#waste with beautiful houses. If criminality is easy in making money why don't u go try it abi u no like money. Men hustle and import things from China and market...It's biz strategy..go and learn and stop thinking everything is either blood money or criminals
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by GeneralPula: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Did he forfeit drug money to government or not?
Lol.
Which village typist type this nonsense? Must be a biafra Typist cuz DEA doesn’t even write this way at all.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OkoYibo: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:

Pass who?
You Mkpurumiri guys better be humble before I school your fathers again today.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:

Pass who?
You Mkpurumiri guys better be humble before I school your fathers again today.
History professor I see you

I'm speaking reality on ground
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OkoYibo: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
History professor I see you
I'm speaking reality on ground

I know you guys are very poor in history, so let me ask you.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians according to Forbes, how many Igbo dey there?

Out of all your chiefs, billionaires and noisemakers with 10 kobo wealth, which Igbo man in Nigeria is as rich as a Yoruba woman Alakija?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:

I know you guys are very poor in history, so let me ask you.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians according to Forbes, how many Igbo dey there?

Out of all your chiefs, billionaires and noisemakers with 10 kobo wealth, which Igbo man in Nigeria is as rich as a Yoruba woman Alakija?
u sound like an aboki...it's dangote not the richest but how many of his people are even living a moderate life...isn't it abject poverty. So it doesn't matter the 1st five richest but the average

Average igbos are doing better in this hard country
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OkoYibo: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u sound like an aboki...it's dangote not the richest but how many of his people are even living a moderate life...isn't it abject poverty. So it doesn't matter the 1st five richest but the average

Average igbos are doing better in this hard country

They are doing better, that is why Ikpeazu is giving your mothers 500 Naira for giving birth to things like you.
They are doing so well that they are using 1 litre kerosene to get reelected in your states.
They are doing so well that they must leave Igboland before they can make it in life.

I laugh at your stupidity.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:

They are doing better, that is why Ikpeazu is giving your mothers 500 Naira for giving birth to things like you.
They are doing so well that they are using 1 litre kerosene to get reelected in your states.
They are doing so well that they must leave Igboland before they can make it in life.

I laugh at your stupidity.
so ikpeazu sharing kerosene is your yard stick to measure ..thankGod you know some people now eat grass in the north to survive and their children are all over the states doing almajiri

Close your eyes and think then open your eyes again then realize u just hate igbos

Nothing bad in exploring to find greener pastures where u can bring in innovation.

Incase you don't know they are made men than u think at Onitsha,abs markets e.t.c
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OkoYibo: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
so ikpeazu sharing kerosene is your yard stick to measure ..thankGod you know some people now eat grass in the north to survive and their children are all over the states doing almajiri

Close your eyes and think then open your eyes again then realize u just hate igbos

Nothing bad in exploring to find greener pastures where u can bring in innovation.

Incase you don't know they are made men than u think at Onitsha,abs markets e.t.c

You are only fooling yourself. All former Anambra Governors don't live in Anambra, they have all run to Lagos.
Useful Igbos are outside Igboland. It is only nonentities and children of paupers who are in Igboland. They are the ones you see running after Kanu.
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
OkoYibo:

You are only fooling yourself. All former Anambra Governors don't live in Anambra, they have all run to Lagos.
Useful Igbos are outside Igboland. It is only nonentities and children of paupers who are in Igboland. They are the ones you see running after Kanu.
Even the Peter Obi u guys are saying stays in Lagos lives at Anambra!

You guys are so irritating with this Lagos Lagos mention...are they staying in osogbo or ado-ekiti?

Lagos is a formal fed.capital and a land for all just like Abuja now. You don't hear Hausa always bragging about Abuja
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by OkoYibo: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Even the Peter Obi u guys are saying stays in Lagos lives at Anambra!

You guys are so irritating with this Lagos Lagos mention...are they staying in osogbo or ado-ekiti?

Lagos is a formal fed.capital and a land for all just like Abuja now. You don't hear Hausa always bragging about Abuja

I laugh when ignorant Igbos think it was the whole of Lagos state that has the capital. The federal capital territory consisted of lagos Island and terminated at Yaba.

Abuja was developed from scratch by the federal Govt. whereas the areas that has the capital in Lagos i.e. lagos Island (excluding Lekki) up to yaba were developed before citing the capital in lagos.

Note: Lagos is different from lagos state. Go and tell that your stupid brothers claiming Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / Man Lies On The Ground For Akpabio At The Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.