Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News (63819 Views)

Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Splitmind: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up!! Are you not tired of suffering and smiling?

Everyone suffers but our reward is in heaven. When Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president it I can die a fulfilled man.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Blaze14k: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Honestly this country is truely a curse to humanity. All of a sudden labour party is the only party in nigeria. Why is pdp and apc attacking labour party? Im definitely sure before the end of this year they most have found a way to paint Peter Obi black

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by donphilopus: 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Alex4555:
bro suffer no dey tire you??

Are Anambra indigenes enjoying today? If yes, why are they always trooping out of the state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by vikiphy89(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
The highest was during goodluck tenure but the change people came and took us back to 90s. Show us recent statistics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
But the data for the year 2021 was not included
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by GloriousGbola: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
This government is already lying regularly about boko haram.
is this the way Obi will also be lying and telling us Boko Haram has been defeated and sharing statistics pulled out of his arse?
is this what happened when he was in fidelity?

because we have seen the ogas at the top who start misfiring during board meetings while everyone else just facepalms and waits for the shitstorm to end, while keeping mouth shut because oga cannot take correction of his BS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Picardor2: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
He said 2021 and this idiot has no document for that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by mohims(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Him tu lai. He is a pathological and a serial liar. This one go sell Nigeria sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Orpe7(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
splendournoni:
But he's still better than an old fool who is just after power without any plan on ground...

Imagine continuing what this jihad government have started...

God forbid!

Na ur papa be old fool
Useless somebody that isn't brought up well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by fred04(m): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
donphilopus:

Are Anambra indigenes enjoying today? If yes, why are they always trooping out of the state?
Cos the sea ports in warri and port Harcourt are no longer working

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Shellsploit: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:
At least he was there to lie
When will Tinubu respect the people and come on tv

He will come when the female hen crows grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Clean2016: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

You can't blame them. That was how Buhari was doing some calculation prior 2015. We didn't bother to confirm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Tflex01: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
And this person that posted this thing has not eaten today.....u still looking for how to destroy your self wen someone is up there Willing to help u.....then u post this rubbish...

Lol is it Peter Obi that will provide him food when he becomes president?? cheesy
You guys are irredeemably naive. No wonder someone said most of you Obi supporters have very low IQ.
Obi is just an average Nigerian politician with sweet mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

https://www.nairaland.com/1246254/peter-obi-sued-diverting-n5bn

https://www.nairaland.com/1494580/anambra-elections-stop-obi-rigging-in#115377450

Those are very old threads about Obi from his people. The support he's getting now is simply tribal.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Picardor2: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This government is already lying regularly about boko haram.
is this the way Obi will also be lying and telling us Boko Haram has been defeated and sharing statistics pulled out of his arse?
is this what happened when he was in fidelity?

because we have seen the ogas at the top who start misfiring during board meetings while everyone else just facepalms and waits for the shitstorm to end, while keeping mouth shut because oga cannot take correction of his BS.
Always read inbtw. There is no documentation for 2021 on the pics above. Get things write
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Jennyclay(f): 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Splitmind:

Everyone suffers but our reward is in heaven. When Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu becomes president it I can die a fulfilled man.

donphilopus:

If you're tired of suffering and smiling then relocate to Anambra that he has transformed to Dubai to enjoy there please.

Typical Agbadorians! Please you people should get off my mention.

Nonsense!!
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Tvoice: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think we Christians should be ashamed of ourselves for heating up the polity unnecessarily. We Christians and Muslims should understand that Nigeria do not revolve around our both faiths. We have traditionalist and nonbelievers who have been politically marginalized all this years without been given any sort of consideration. There is nothing bad in having a Muslim/Muslim ticket if we truly care about the development of our country. We have had a Christian VP In Osinbajo for almost 8 years, how has it helped we Christians?

Let's stop condemning our Muslim brothers and sisters for political gains. We Christians and Muslims are one. I urge everyone one of us to support the Muslim/Muslim ticket for the prosperity of our nation. We Christians should learn from the tolerance of our Muslim brothers so we can have a peaceful nation sad

Please short up , u dis liar , u can only decieve ur sef , go and tell ur agent dat we did not buy what u are selling , u are not a Christian . If u dont stop dis rubbish, u will perish for nothing sake .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by tuborme: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Where is the lies? He said under $30 billion excluding oil. Are you people ok?
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by 8stargeneral: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Trying to dig out nonsense all d time against peter obi...calamity await u all d enemies of this country....Obi is a movement...Nobody dare to stop it
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by rontolo(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
The question to ask is this. How much did PM news close to from the rogue Tinubu for this senseless write up??
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Temptee101(m): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Lol! Losers

They have got nothing on him. Whatever propaganda they bring won't change the fact that tinubu and Atiku have consistently failed Nigerians. Tinubu is very sick, unfit and a criminal. Take a close look at him to see.

Nigerians are tired of APC even the NSA said so himself on TV.

We have collectively decided to take our destinies in our hands, the youths make up the larger percentage of voters. Everything depends on us.

Peter Obi is all we know and want. He has the youths at heart. He has the economic solution at his finger tips.

APC = PDP

Atiku, Dino, Bwala were all former members of APC. They helped enthrone this calamitous govt.

I and my family will forever remain Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by donphilopus: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
fred04:

Cos the sea ports in warri and port Harcourt are no longer working

They now need seaports to sell gala and lacasera in traffics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by virginchaser(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
We really missed Professor here o. Thou SAN but willing to read and learn, attributes that we always see in all his interviews with facts and figures.

Delegates do us bad thing o..
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Akagas(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
If you people like consult Wikipedia for search nothing on earth will change NIGERIANS mode in voting Peter Obi is as president.
The last time I checked there is no vivid statistics backing the acclaimed export Nigeria does.You people has lost the battle .Go and rest let us rearrange Nigerias you people destroyed.
PETER OBI HAS TAKEN THE LEAD NO GOING BACK.
LET THE OLD GO AND REST

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by donphilopus: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

Typical Agbadorians! Please you people should get off my mention.

Nonsense!!

Why are you scared of residing in Anambra that Obi has transformed to Dubai?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Willie2015: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
OmoManU:
I don’t even know the people still taking that one seriously. How do you want to market him in the north to start with, regional champion

Thats my challenge with Peter Obi...
He is yet to define his path to the Presidency....
He need to conquer the South East....
And be the Good leader they are looking for...
Also extend the goodwill to the South South Region...
Then he can be a power broker both in the South East and South South...
The Presidency is within reach with
either a partnership with the South West or the North...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by etrouble: 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Born to lie

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by zelnababa(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
too much talk lead to lies.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by maxzzo1(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2022
This OP is Liar

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by ElSudani: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
All Obi have to do is open his mouth and the lies start to escape.
Na wah for uncontrollable lies o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by israel90: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
jumper524:
Educated illetrate would see nothing wrong in a presidential aspirant dishing out lies on a daily all in a bid to sound intelligent. Well mumu go Gree cos I see no way a sane person who has knowledge on economics would agree to vote in this man who obviously knows nothing about managing economy and at same time has poor administrative skills in managing human resources.
Only focused on quoting big figures that don't exist just to appeal his guilible mumu supporters with fantasies.
Mumu Obi supporters.
what of u dat want to vote for a bedridden ancestor who doesn't know that dollar rise affect the poor masses because Nigeria is a consuming nation
Re: Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News by Lajiniran: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Though i am supporting Tinubu, but i feel ashamed when we are looking for lies in Peter Obi as a campaign strategy, after 8 years. It makes it seem like we have failed Nigerians.

If we have nothing else to campaign with, then i might as well be campaigning for Tinubu with Peter Obis picture, since he is our only achievement.

Abegi you are not supporting Tinubu. Be proud of your Obi. Tinubu supporters won't attack you for supporting Obi, na Una dey attack people for supporting Atiku or Tinubu.

And who said Tinubu is responsible for the AFP French media organization's Fact Checking efforts on the interview with Peter Obi on Arise TV. We really need to grow up

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Onitsha Is One Of Biggest River Port City In Nigeria Photos / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.