Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl (1887 Views)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Nyascobar1414: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Op you dont know the value of what you have untill you loose it.

As you be virgin so, go fuvk and watch how you gonna be addicted..

Your savings go yakpa..
Trenches go worry you to go...

To your qst.. Just walk up to a girl and say Hi,if she no respond well,jakpa for that one...

1 Like

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Goodmorning my people, Aku weekend. Pls i need your help badly on how to talk to a girl i just met. Have done lots of research on google but still to no success, have even ask friends and they gave me helpful tips but still the same thing.

the problem is whenever i try to talk to any girl i like fear go just catch me and my mouth go dey shake and my heart will start beating faster. And now am tired of been alone and still a virgin. Have now become a laughing stock at my place of work because have not had sex before in my life. Pls elderly people in the house, help me, teach me how to talk to a lady who i can have a firm relationship with and spend the rest of our lives together. Thank u.

Good news
Pay me N90.000 naira and I will teach u how to toast white womens Or half cast womens

Or

Pay me N60.000 naira & I will teach u my main tecnik to toast lightskin womens from London or Nigeria

Or

Pay me juss N10,000naira & I will teach u how to toast darkskin womens....fat or slim

,......YOR SHOICE. cheesy

THANK ME LATER!!!!
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PumpumPrince: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Yeah! Thanks man, you really motivating.

Or brother.... juss stick to those roadside ladies selling groundnut, mango, bread, orange, banana, puff puff or in booker restorant .......all u need is pigeon to toast them sir.u don't even need English certificates!!(no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
So much work just to talk to a woman..

Just use the friend route.. U do have female friends right? .. Whatever way u used in becoming her/their friend, use it on d girl. When u guys get fond of each other, it'd be easier to woo her.

A little piece of advice. Dnt be her best friend, cause u might never leave that zone..
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Savedday:
If is a 9ja girl, jst shown her money but don't give her one Kobo from it. Anything u tell her, she will do as long as she sees u with money.

Don't waste ur time learning how to gist 9ja girls.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
You are right. Thanks
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Blupen(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Be like say i go try this weed of a thing. E fit boost my morale. Thanks man.
No be say "E fit"
E go boost am for you
i use to be like you in my uni days till my friend beg me to put weed inside indomie chop
my brother my life changed, so yes weed is the answer here
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Or brother.... juss stick to those roadside ladies selling groundnut, mango, bread, orange, banana, puff puff or in booker restorant .......all u need is pigeon to toast them sir.u don't even need English certificates!!(no oofencse) angry
i still dey imagine as i go take do am being my first time. How to insert my stuff into her own stuff.
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Blupen:
No be say "E fit"
E go boost am for you
i use to be like you in my uni days till my friend beg me to put weed inside indomie chop
my brother my life changed, so yes weed is the answer here
You are right. E get one guy for my area wer dey smoke weed die and girls dey follow this guy up and down like house fly. Truely, There is testimony in weed. Thanks once again
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by nairalanderr: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Be like say i go try this weed of a thing. E fit boost my morale. Thanks man.
until your head go knock.
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Oberhiri141(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
nairalanderr:
until your head go knock.
If e wan knock, make e knock for toto na. I must do this sex no matter what it takes
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by Blupen(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Oberhiri141:

You are right. E get one guy for my area wer dey smoke weed die and girls dey follow this guy up and down like house fly. Truely, There is testimony in weed. Thanks once again
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by FiremanX: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Bring the following items and I'll teach you how to become a ladies man.

1. Yam.

2. A keg of palm oil

3. Onions.

4. Salt.

5. Bell.

6. I would have said goat but because things are hard you can bring fish.

7. Palm wine.

8. Assorted candles

9. Red cloth.

10. Incense.

11. White chalk.

Once the items are ready, send me a DM and I'll tell you the next step.

This I have seen.
Otondo,,,
Re: Teach Me How To Talk To A Girl by LINSAR: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chris2863:
don’t be that foolish man. If you are determined to leave your introverted self, all you need is determination. Talking to a girl doesn’t mean you just ask that person out at the first encounter. You can start from somewhere( hi, cracking a little joke); if the person seems not to be interested, move on to the next person biko, women yakpa everywhere. Once you are presentable, smells good, you don’t have any problem. The only problem you have is not starting at all (2-3 encounters and you will understand that there is nothing there) I was once in your shoe

How about those that have nothing to discuss about??
After getting her number, what next? cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Love Me So Much?? / As We Step Into 2023, Drop A Piece Of Advice For A Nairalander!! / A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.