Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back (61357 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by mtngloetiartel: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
I GUESS HE WANT TO DASH YOU
Karleb:

No.

Whatever you want to discuss, put it out here. It's an anonymous forum, no one really knows who you are.

Besides, I am not a relationship expert.
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Namdosky(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
You can never find any girl that has everything you want,just go ahead and do the needful if you cherish and love her...no human being is perfect even you wey dey complain no complete

4 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by blazebaba(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin..

Lol... But you'll rather prefer the one with a straight back wey go dey use slap collect money from your hand .....

Let me ask you one question ❓.. what qualities are you looking for in your woman??

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Karleb(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
mtngloetiartel:
I GUESS HE WANT TO DASH YOU

E mean say I don loose guard be that. grin

Seriously tho, I no fit collect who I no know abeg.
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by pstfrancis(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

Really I don’t see this as an issue. Obviously you don’t love the girl and you are just looking for a way out of it. You want yo be justified for your decision.

My wife has a curved back and I can’t even seem to think of it since I married her and we have been married for 10years with kids.

So really, I don’t understand what your problem is? If you don’t live then leave her alone for someone that will love her for her curved back.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by casppyjay: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
ehmmy11:

Do you mean something like the footballer raheem sterling ?
no ashley young , Cedric
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Acehart: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Overflow4me2:
Actually scoliosis can be corrected surgically ok

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by imagrg(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pass her to me if you are already fed up with her.

You get good thing you wan let am go. You go see fine olosho marry..nor worry.

But sha, if you want to have beautiful children, get a beautiful wife too. Otherwise, you will have likes of Oshio, Tinub, Obas etc.

If you still insists, ask her if she would want to marry her father's age mate. If she agrees, ask her to contact pronto.
I'm widowed; in my late 50s.
WhatsApp chat: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by TotalRunter: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Overflow4me2:
Actually scoliosis can be corrected surgically ok

Before age 15
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
Curved back aint sexy at all.
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by DJperdurabo: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Channah1:
Like someone already pointed out, you don't love her otherwise you won't count the hunch as anything.

Simple, if you don't feel comfortable around someone because of their physical flaws, don't marry them cos one day you'll get fed up and want to opt out as long as the physical attraction is not there.

Free her, let her go and find a man that will accept her like that.

QED.

You can't have it all.

Those qualities in her you mentioned is extremely rare to find together in a female. I will not go into the argument of whether she behaves that way in a bid to secure a man given her physical looks as that would be straying from the topic.

If you can't take the whole package, please let her be. Someone is in the wing, somewhere, that would love her for all she is; curved back inclusive.

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by IamMobisola(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

Break up with her now and look for someone that has a perfect body.
Mtchw

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by socialjustice93: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
When has curved back become a physical flaw? Except you ain't sexually attracted to her though..

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by ajog1: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

I just can't help but say this. That lady should run far from you

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by delzbaba(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
I mean scoliosis?
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by GVTAsiwaju(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

You are drawing like okra
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by REALretep(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

Bros since you don't appreciate her curved back, then leave the babe cos there are many guys out there currently dying for her and even appreciate her curved back.

Both of you are most likely not meant for each other since you feel strongly negatively about the curved back.

Call off the relationship and find another babe except you are willing to accept and appreciate it

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Amasimichael: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
If she is all the things you highlighted. Den u r fortunate to have such an outstanding woman in ur life. Trust me curved Bak is better dan curved attitude. Marry her or u will regret it till d day u die.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Smith414: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Omoslim26:

Who dey carry all this mumu post enter front page sef angry
Seun howfar na angry
Seun pikin,, small thing you dey run go meet Seun report like the juvenile when you be tongue
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Janedoe007: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
What if that village she goes to meet her village lover

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.[/quote]
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by edungene7: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
pictures can help in other to give valid advice on this curve back no pics no comment plz
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by FireUpNow(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Weakling and a simp talking
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by TheGift: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

Make a choice now and stop wasting Her time and yours. Don't be in a relationship with double mindedness. And what ever you decide be single minded about it. "A double minded man is unstable in all His ways" + "He that puts His hands to the plow and looks back, is not fit for the reward"

Think of all the things you love about Her, if the "curved back" is still a problem, that cannot be corrected then let Her go. Dont make it a problem for Her. Don't give Her false hope, please. Hopefully, She will find the person that will value Her for who she really is.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
If this disturb u so much , please let her find her way to the man that accept her the way she is.

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Sunnyski: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Sir, I think your village people are after you. You need to do marathon fasting and a great deliverance from your family deity.

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by harmony75: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
That's how she's created if you don't love her with how she's abeg comot for road make serious and responsible man see her and marry her. Curve back ko curve teeth ni.

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by integrity16(m): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
It is the content and not the container that matters.

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by sweettease(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Capitalizing on that flaw even as exceptional as she sounds mean you don’t deserve her

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Boyooosa(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reader530:

Please I don't want juvenile people here.

Wetin dey worry you, are you Seun Osewa ni?

Common, grow up, read genuine advice and dump the scraps.

Mw, I don't think that should be a challenge for you and you shouldn't see it as deformation.
If it's not curable and it's not a death sentence or terminal disease, love can cure the physical disability but if you don't love her for the disability, just let her go at this stage because, that would be your excuse as that lady earlier suggested.
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cleveraustine01:

Madam mind yourself na by force to comment? He doesn't want you to comment why are you forcing yourself as if is your matter. Aturu

Busy body.. Town crier.. awon notice me crew..
I don hear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike / Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.