Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Has Good Character But With Curved Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back (61322 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Toks2008:

As I wrote, know that and know Peace or just remain single.

Such an excuse.

Well don't cheat on your wife with a pear shaped woman and claimed that she's apple bodyshaped. And it's has nothing to do with that.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2022
roseIyn:
says a self acclaimed married woman whose nairaland signature has it that she's bored.
that means your husband must have abandoned you and eloped with a more better partner

tongue tongue tongue, you are just so useless...you need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Cleveraustine01(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2022
She goat I dislike

Jeon:
Sorry for shedding tears dear. The reason why you quoted X2.

oo I feel your pain Sata.nist or let me call you EmiD.on11

next time don't address anyone as Dog, because they ain't like you mom and you barely know them.
Quietly walk away if you don’t have anything to say

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Cleveraustine01(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2022
She goat I dislike you

Cleveraustine01:
She goat I dislike

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Jeon(f): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
She goat I dislike
Victorus.a aka the Sata.nist
Go kill yourself and rest. I don't give a fuvk

2 Likes

Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Cleveraustine01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Give me your WhatsApp number I will send you my picture am full time better than your broke boyfriend
Jeon:

Victorus.a aka the Sata.nist

Go kill yourself and rest. I don't give a fuvk
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
GloriousGbola:
I am sure when one sees the picture of the man who started this thread, it will be one fat ugly out of shape mofo.
U just described APC vice presidential candidate grin grin
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Olayetan(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

How bad is her curve
Is it mild or severe,
Is it so obvious or you gotta look closely to observe,
Does she complain of too much back pain,
If she's able to live normal, then there's no reason why you should leave her, you guys can explore many medical treatments to manage it...
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by delishpot: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Toks2008:

Nobody expects anything different from the ladies.

Any lady is free to fvk all the men in the world if she so desires even when she is married.

There is a reaction to every action. If a man cheats on his wife, the woman is expected to divorce the man or forgive him and likewise if a wife cheats the man is also expected to forgive or divorce her.

It is just common sense that makes us realize that in the long run, women are more on the disadvantage because of the type of selfish world of men we live in.

This is why many ladies just don't want to take the risk.

You have a point. Well said cool
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Slmgirldippussy: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Curved back.....is that not hunch back
Re: She Has Good Character But With Curved Back by Slmgirldippussy: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Reader530:
Good day my people. I want to marry a girl. She respects me so much. She is very intelligent and hardworking. She is productive. She has many talents.

In fact, during rainy season, she will leave city for her village and go to farm that is where she spens her annual leave. She cooks well, she can plait hair all styles and she can plait her hair herself of all styles. She is God fearing, always from work, church, domestic chores and other things at home that earns her money.

She is beautiful but has a curved back. My challenge is curved back, how can I overcome this challenge. Matured advice please.

Is that not hunch back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.