Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (37024 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Oh my God you just finish Igbos completely, but they said they will take over Lagos

Take over where?
This coming election, just watch and see what their eyes will see in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
akinremiayomide:
oh no
Chai bro,see how you finish the guy.you too get bad mouth I swear

I don't have a problem with Igbos but no one should make the mistake of attacking Yorubas. I will strip his mother nnaked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Olat4421: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy
Jemex003:

You’re the biggest fool cuz he didn’t mention your papa and he didn’t say he’s father is rich.

How ur Gala and Rite market today?
: : grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by clothingonline(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
This thread is hot

20k pay on delivery lagos and nationwide

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Neddstark: 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.

You are the SI unit of savage

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Says a man who ruined his marriage by sleeping with his maid.
Now he's looking for whose marriage to destroy too.
Misery loves company.
Yeye ipobian.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Akharmony: 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
This can b misleading Oo. . How do i live with a woman that doesnt love me. .
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jemex003:

You’re the biggest fool cuz he didn’t mention your papa and he didn’t say he’s father is rich.

How ur Gala and Rite market today?

That Peskid147 is very lucky he didn't quote me again. I would have destroyed him tonight.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by TruthSocialAPP: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sometimes, it is better not to talk than say rubbishh.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Killington:
Typical igbo man. Afonja please learn

Learn how to get an admission into Asian prisons, or how devour human flesh, or how to adulterate products without caring about the health implications, or how to sit at home, or what exactly??

It won't be well with your parents who planted this negativity in your hearts about Yorubas.

You say so much rubbish about us, yet you won't leave us alone in peace.

Foolish people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Go and ask your ancestors about me. I eat species like you as snacks.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.

Gidem!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by kiddkash(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Arthur Eze, says who. do you know owner of orange drugs, coscharis, cletus ibeto, orji uzor kalu, the ones who don't want spotlight, thy prefer being in the shadows like nestoil
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zulu2022:
u fr ask am networth of emeka offor

Emeka Offor multiplied by 10 is not worth up to half of Alakija.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
kiddkash:

Arthur Eze, says who. do you know owner of orange drugs, coscharis, cletus ibeto, orji uzor kalu, the ones who don't want spotlight, thy prefer being in the shadows like nestoil

You think you're talking to an illiterate here?
Add all of them together. Which of them is worth 1 Billion dollars?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Cypher45: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Is all about the benjamin, who love help.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by SugarGirl44(f): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Mckandre:
if u know how the money those men you are boasting of were gotten, u will chew ur pvc and skip Nigeria for good. Let peace reign and reply not even when the other person is trying to be tribalistic, u shouldn't be a weapon of discord.

Enough of this gentlemanlity abeg, you guys are always keeping quiet for them, that's what keeps giving them the audacity to say more rubbish.

Let everybody be tribal abeg, the worst is for the country to separate and that's even for the best.
We kukuma don't have anything in common before, apart from the forced marriage called Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by moneyissweet(m): 11:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Agbado eater

ignis:
Careless talk.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by ElSudani: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Very stupid mentality. After making all the money nko?
There are some things you can't buy with money.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Mckandre:
if u know how the money those men you are boasting of were gotten, u will chew ur pvc and skip Nigeria for good. Let peace reign and reply not even when the other person is trying to be tribalistic, u shouldn't be a weapon of discord.

Shebi na you be this
Mckandre:
AFONJAS and killing themselves for rituals re like
Mckandre:
why do i ve the feeling that kid must be an AFONJA?
Afonjas and rat poison re like grin

You are a shameless hypocrite and a disgrace to your parents and your entire family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Enough of this gentlemanlity abeg, you guys are always keeping quiet for them, that's what keeps giving them the audacity to say more rubbish.

Let everybody be tribal abeg, the worst is for the country to separate and that's even for the best.
We kukuma don't have anything in common before, apart from the forced marriage called Nigeria. .

He is an Igbo boy pained at the facts I gave, he is now trying to sound neutral.

Look at him here insulting Yorubas
Mckandre:
AFONJAS and killing themselves for rituals re like
Mckandre:
why do i ve the feeling that kid must be an AFONJA?
Afonjas and rat poison re like grin

7 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 12:12am On Aug 06, 2022
moneyissweet:
Agbado eater

If I call you Akpu cannibal now, you and your Ohaneze will start crying that I am marginalising you.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Heimdal(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2022
That one concern you and your brother wey dey release rubbish music now.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by moneyissweet(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Dodo prince.

OkoYibo:

If I call you Akpu cannibal now, you and your Ohaneze will start crying that I am marginalising you.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:
You sit in Lagos shouting "Make money make money" but your father's house in Anambra is in ruins.
Have you being or because of what you see in the news and is Lagos not Nigeria try to declare oduduwa republic let's see if you will see any Igbo man in Lagos again as far Nigeria is together everybody can live where ever he wants if the thing pain you declare oduduwa republic
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Heimdal:
That one concern you and your brother wey dey release rubbish music now.
And who dey release good music?
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Children too plenty for this nairaland
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Orch1981:

Have you being or because of what you see in the news and is Lagos not Nigeria try to declare oduduwa republic let's see if you will see any Igbo man in Lagos again as far Nigeria is together everybody can live where ever he wants if the thing pain you declare oduduwa republic

My brother, biko type in Igbo.
This your grammar fit abort pregnancy.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by nextstep(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

Ol boy, slow down na... the gbas gbos too much na... I be Asaba boy but this one is just too much. Funny but true grin grin grin
How did we get here... first the man is talking about love vs making money, and you're insulting the pants off a random poster. Laff haf kee me die grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2022
I mean little children wey no fit feed there selves because there papa buy phone give them na to come make commment for nairaland.
Nairaland na children forum for kids like you all above

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by djmickymouse(m): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:
You sit in Lagos shouting "Make money make money" but your father's house in Anambra is in ruins.

Post your papa house if e sure for you

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Orch1981: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

My brother, biko type in Igbo.
This your grammar fit abort pregnancy.
Who get that time to arrange Grammer for you I be complete Igbo guy from Anambra state

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by djmickymouse(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

You think you're talking to an illiterate here?
Add all of them together. Which of them is worth 1 Billion dollars?

Since you get google ask of authur eze networth, sometimes you dummies try to sound smart, since we are not into government like other tribes, we don't get business favours lobbied to us, but trust me man you will be shocked at how many Anambra men alone are billionaires in dollars

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebuka’s Wife, Cynthia Celebrates Him After BBNaija 2018 / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.