Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy (37026 Views)

"Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / "I Don't Care If People Think Juliet Is Older Than Me!" - Iceberg Slim / ‘Burna Boy Is Not On The Run, He’s Just Busy Recording’ – Singer’s Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peskid147:
hw much ur papa get u b fool.

Guy, I no wan mention your mama because I see say she don die. Na respect for her memory I get.

Just no make the mistake of quoting me wrongly again. I will make you cry tonight.

10 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by highchief1: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
Paul Okoye 'Rude Boy' of P-Square Music Group has outlined what he feels men do not want, Reports.

The Singer In His Instastory Post, As Sighted By And He Stated that men don't care if one loves them or not. According to Paul, all men care about is making money and having peace.
he’s very right but it’s wrong with we men.Most of us that now have made money are now lacking other thgs.my friend has a failed marriage he lives in his over 400m Mansion all by himself I don’t see any happiness in that?las las money not be everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Mckandre(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Out of the top 5 richest Nigerians, Yorubas are 3 Fulanis are 2 Igbos are 0.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
if u know how the money those men you are boasting of were gotten, u will chew ur pvc and skip Nigeria for good. Let peace reign and reply not even when the other person is trying to be tribalistic, u shouldn't be a weapon of discord.

12 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by MadarasBlade(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
A legit advise.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by highchief1: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Do and ask your ancestors about me.

The 3rd richest Yoruba is Modupe Alakija. She is richer than all Igbos living and dead.

No Igbo man dead or alive has ever made the Forbes richest list in Africa. In fact, as at today, there is no Igbo man in Nigeria who is worth up to 1 Billion dollars.

Arthur Eze is the richest Igbo man. Adenuga will buy half a dozen Arthur Eze and put them in Shoprite nylon and still collect change.

My brother, Yorubas no be your papa mate. Even your deities in Igboland are hawking in Lagos. Amadioha is selling keke parts in Ladipo.
ur bad mouth is legendary sir.

7 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Three Levels Of Power And Anointing.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_AHwE99iJk
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by MadarasBlade(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
A man with failed marriage is giving advice

And you with a successful marriage having no money.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Assquare(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
He is 100percent...right...omo many people of nowadays are after money. Some even said no money no friend..no money no love. if u dnt have money even your children and ur siblings will not respect u much. If you talk nobody will listenting to u..some will even call u a lier even if u are saying the legit..but if u have money cross your leg and blow one big lie everybody will believe u. So will even said, since when u wre born u hv never lie..that's the power of money. Omo hustle in a legit way. one day ur hustle will pay.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Men also deserves love .

4 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by 8stargeneral: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Its pure truth

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by sageb: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
SeeHim:
Paul Okoye 'Rude Boy' of P-Square Music Group has outlined what he feels men do not want, Reports.

The Singer In His Instastory Post, As Sighted By And He Stated that men don't care if one loves them or not. According to Paul, all men care about is making money and having peace.

He is right although sometimes there are exceptions.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by melody91: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Unfortunately for you, your mother's enemies have pushed you into the hands of Okoyibo. Do and ask your ancestors about me.

grin cheesy spot on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by squash47(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Guyman01:
Yes o, because Nigerian girls are Mosdii, make money and they will be the ones to love you
Did u Mean to say Nigerian girls are useless which is quite wrong ?
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Amumaigwe: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

What did Alakija invent that you are gloating about she being the 3rd richest Yoruba? Who cannot go and sleep with Mr President in exchange for oil wells.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Brushstrokes20: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Partially!
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by sammirano: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Typical flatronz
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by sammirano: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

I love youuuu grin grin these empty flat skulls damaged by excess drug thinks Yorubas care about their inconsequential existence. Should all igbos pack their dirty bags and leave south west today, the place will just be saner with sensible Nigerians, they won't be missed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by melody91: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

What did Alakija invent that you are gloating about she being the 3rd richest Yoruba? Who cannot go and sleep with Mr President in exchange for oil wells.
show us proof she did that.... Mugu. Btw ,na Women frm d East dey do prostitution pass , how com non of Dem ever run am exactly same way... make Then become billionaire too undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Brushstrokes20: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Partially though !...
Love is sweet when you seek and find that bone of your bone /flesh of your flesh cool
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Jemex003: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peskid147:

You’re the biggest fool cuz he didn’t mention your papa and he didn’t say he’s father is rich.

How ur Gala and Rite market today?

7 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Streetmovement(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wotoporiously8)speaking

The capping make sentences
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by marsup: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
That's not totally true.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Jemex003: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Guy, I no wan mention your mama because I see say she don die. Na respect for her memory I get.

Just no make the mistake of quoting me wrongly again. I will make you cry tonight.

Nice replied. I saw the foolish boy at Egbada bus stop today hawking Gala and Rite but with the small 500 naira he make today na there e buy small data to come collect wotowoto here

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Fcwilly: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Very wrong, celebrity way of reasoning that's why there marriage dey crash any how.

1 Like

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Zulu2022: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Peskid147:
u fr ask am networth of emeka offor
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by henrimoto(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
d4gmail:
grin It depends on the age of the man.

Younger boys want love � at this age daddy and mummy is footing the bills.

Middle age wants money �. Coz at this age he wants to build an empire and he his compare his achievements with his dreams. He just wants a woman that will give him peace.

Elderly people want love and care. At this age, his children don't live with him anymore, he needs someone he can always talk to. This is why you see rich elderly men giving all they have to girls who have time for them.
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Jemex003: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Idiot go back to your cave your shaman is coming for your treatment!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by ufuosman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Well said
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by Philippian44: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
Na woman dey mak men sit up right….cos no body love a broke guy�
I come in peace
Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by tunapawizzy: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
highchief1:
he’s very right but it’s wrong with we men.Most of us that now have made money are now lacking other thgs.my friend has a failed marriage he lives in his over 400m Mansion all by himself I don’t see any happiness in that ?las las money not be everything
no be d same thing dey make everybody happy...ur friend tell u say e nor dey happy? As u no get 400m mansion like ur friend, u dey unhappy?

3 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by OkoYibo: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

I guess Arthur Eze is also sleeping with people for oil wells. After all, he also has oil wells.

Here is the list of Igbos who own oil wells.

Ifeanyi Ubah,
Tony Elumelu,
Emeka Offor,
Okey Nzenwa,
Tony Ezenna,
Nicholas Okoye,
Ndi Onyiuke Okereke,
F.A. Njoku,
J.O. Amaefule,
A.C. Uzoigwe,
A.B.C. Orjiako,
Ikechukwu Joseph,
Arthur Eze,
Emmanuel Ojei,
Oscar P. Udoji,
P.E Udoji,
E.E. Nwosu

According to your logic, they slept with people to get the oil wells.

11 Likes

Re: A Man Doesn't Care If You Love Him Or Not, He Just Wants To Make Money - Rudeboy by tunapawizzy: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

oga hustle o..make grace no dey look like prostitution to you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Ifu Ennada And Bambam Visit Senator Florence Ita Giwa At Her Home (photos) / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.