Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008480 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chrisomila: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
If I am in UK and I bring my wife in as a dependent and she misbehave can I divorce her ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chrisomila:
Please if I pay tuition deposit of 3000 pounds from school fees of 16000 pounds can I be able to work and pay up the remaining fees while in UK? Just a one year program..
No if you are single
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chrisomila:
If I am in UK and I bring my wife in as a dependent and she misbehave can I divorce her ?

When you have a wife first. For now focus on yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cristalmedia: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank you for your reply , her mum just told her that her uncle try to take her on vacation when she was young like 7years Now she’s 29 and the uncle is no more. Please what can she do.thank you

solaiphones:

That shows she didn’t declare her previous refusal. This is a serious offence

Pls what is the solution for this situation because I know someone that have similar problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
dejol88:
Rishi Sunak is facing demands from “red wall” Conservative MPs to slash the number of overseas care workers, foreign students and refugees allowed into the UK in time for the next election.

The MPs from the 2017 and 2019 intake, who call themselves the New Conservatives, have issued a 12-point plan to cut net migration to Britain from 606,000 to 226,000 before the end of 2024.

They include the Tory party deputy chair Lee Anderson, the backbencher Miriam Cates and the Ipswich MP, Tom Hunt, all usually considered to be loyal to the prime minister.

The pressure follows party anger over official figures released in May that showed that total long-term immigration was at a record high of 1.2 million people while emigration was 557,000. The rise had been largely fuelled by people from outside the EU entering the UK to study, work or escape conflict or oppression.One red wall source said that Tory MPs in the north of England had been “hammered on the doorsteps” over immigration. “We promised a lot in 2019 about taking back control of our borders and time is ticking,” the source said.

Measures put forward by the New Conservatives include closing temporary schemes that grant eligibility for worker visas to “care workers” and “senior care workers” in order to reduce long-term inward migration (LTIM) by 82,000.

They also propose stopping graduating overseas students from staying on in the UK for up to two years to find work and extending the closure of the student dependent route that allows a student’s family members to access the jobs market. These two measures could cut LTIM by 125,000, the report claims.

The MPs advocate only allowing in skilled workers who earn £38,000 a year or more. This could reduce long-term inward migration by 54,000 people a year, they claim.

The measures have been criticised by experts for being over-simplistic and for being potentially damaging to the economy.

In the report, MPs tell Sunak that a promise to reduce immigration formed a key plank of Boris Johnson’s 2019 victory, when the Tories made sweeping gains in former Labour heartlands, the so-called red wall seats.

“Without swift action to get migration under control, the Conservative party will further erode the trust of hundreds of thousands of voters who lent the party their vote in 2019,” the report said.

The group also says the post-Brexit system has been “too lenient” and is not working, saying that “mass migration is having destabilising economic and cultural consequences”.

We're so bothered about another man's country matters. There country, their policies, their decisions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Twocups: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Paparaxo:

I also have an offer with them. Mine is Cambridge Campus. What campus is yours ?
I also got conditional admission, please I really want to know about the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Twocups: 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mindlog:

Which course, which campus?

I finished from ARU, Cambridge campus.
International business, Cambridge campus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mindlog: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Twocups:
International business, Cambridge campus

Ok. Did Clinical Child Psychology.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hello

What is your definition of misbehave??

Cheers
Chrisomila:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by johnopeyemi596: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good afternoon everyone

I am about to apply for my student visa with my two kids as child dependents

My husband is not applying as a partner dependent as he is currently in the USA

I learnt there are implications of one parent applying alone with child dependents

I will appreciate your insights

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Paparaxo(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Mindlog:

Ok. Did Clinical Child Psychology.

Please, what’s job prospects like in Cambridge?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good evening everyone,

Please can anyone assist with a sample of employment reference letter? Kindly redact all personal information. It’s quite urgent please.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
What if the applicant chose NO and described that there is plan to get an accommodation close to the university? Will this suffice?

shawrygal:

Use your school address. No worries.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chrisomila:

lol, do you mean if your 'arrangee' wife misbehaves?

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
johnopeyemi596:
Good afternoon everyone

I am about to apply for my student visa with my two kids as child dependents

My husband is not applying as a partner dependent as he is currently in the USA

I learnt there are implications of one parent applying alone with child dependents

I will appreciate your insights

Thank you

The children's visas will be refused unless you have sole custody and sole responsibility for them. Please note consent letter from your spouse will not suffice .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isiterere(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
CLASSMAN:

pls does qatar needs transit visa pls
NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by clavichord(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sorted. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tyllapia: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
clavichord:
Sorted. Thanks.

Did you do the application yourself or you use agent
If it's agent you are on another page
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alex1975: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2023
dejol88:
Hi folks,Denmark is having labour shortage and changing their policy to allow flow of migrants workers outside the EU. Also allowing students to stay three years to look for work.

Uk with uncertainty is not a place to throw in huge money now. History about how they treat international students is something to be worried about.
Have confirmed this? Did you see it on the Danish website?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Izzyagain: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2023
cristalmedia:
Thank you for your reply , her mum just told her that her uncle try to take her on vacation when she was young like 7years Now she’s 29 and the uncle is no more. Please what can she do.thank you

Pls what is the solution for this situation because I know someone that have similar problem.

We are very confused too, she does not know or remember they took her for uk biometrics when she was 6years old. Her mum just told her .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Observer25: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2023
Asking for a friend. Can one use different pof for cas and visa interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejol88: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Alex1975:
https://international.au.dk/life/studentscomingtoau/futureandcareer/extending-your-stay

If looking for work, visit www.workindenmark.dk/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejol88: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2023
Alex1975:

I encourage people to look in the direction of Europe instead of UK.

What many don’t know is that, it easier to obtain European passports than that of the UK. A lot of countries in Europe are experiencing labour shortages.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deraboyy(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Gracious11111:
I sent you an email, please reply. Thanks

Please I need assistance with filling Teesside questionnaire

Dm so you can be added to the whatsapp group, my number is on my profile
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deraboyy(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Abk123:
Hi everyone, pls does anyone has link to join Teesside University Telegram or WhatsApp? I will really appreciate. Thanks

Yes, Dm…..
Number is on my profile
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EconFinance: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2023
adubam:

We're so bothered about another man's country matters. There country, their policies, their decisions.

You are right
But regardless
They will still be sieving our best brains clandestinely

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Serendipity01: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2023
Visa Alert🎺🎺🎺

Firstly, I'll like to thank God and also thank my Nairaland family, BRP mail dropped this morning after empty NSF, paid calls, paid Mail and virtual interview. I want to thank everyone especially Duchess 08, Ebimone, Olaniyan and everyone that reached out to encourage me.

Biometrics was 2nd of June. I use myself as a point of contact to everyone waiting, your visa will come speedily in Jesus Mighty name.

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Izzyagain:

We are very confused too, she does not know or remember they took her for uk biometrics when she was 6years old. Her mum just told her .

She should simply declare that she was informed by her mum that she was denied a visa when she was very young. They can't find any document to provide more details of the refusal. It is better she declares that not saying anything about the refusal - because they might find out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Chrisomila:

Yes you can. However, I suggest you try and work things out. Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2023
Serendipity01:
Visa Alert🎺🎺🎺

Firstly, I'll like to thank God and also thank my Nairaland family, BRP mail dropped this morning after empty NSF, paid calls, paid Mail and virtual interview. I want to thank everyone especially Duchess 08, Ebimone, Olaniyan and everyone that reached out to encourage me.

Biometrics was 2nd of June. I use myself as a point of contact to everyone waiting, your visa will come speedily in Jesus Mighty name.
Waiting after empty NSF can be crazy. Patience is indeed a virtue.
Congratulations 🎉

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2023
SandyDandy:
Greetings

Please can someone reduce prove of funds by Using Pension certificate

I have pension certificate of 8m can I use it as part of my POF

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cristalmedia: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Serendipity01:
Visa Alert🎺🎺🎺

Congratulations 🎉 pls what is the interview all about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.