Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023362 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2022
I was confused about this too because I didn't submit any documents in VAF evidence. I think I also made an error during my spouse's application. After the question on spouse/partner details on her form which I filled my name (I am the main applicant), on the dependent details, I filled her name again and my kids names. Hope this won't be an issue? I also didn't receive the appointment notification in my email but I did a screenshot of the tls page. I got notification for the priority payment though. Pardon all my queries
duchess90:
Hello

Why are you submitting a document in VAF?

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

But she doesn't depend on herself na cheesy

Honest error I won't be concerned

Cheers
divinebarz:
I was confused about this too because I didn't submit any documents in VAF evidence. I think I also made an error during my spouse's application. After the question on spouse/partner details on her form which I filled my name (I am the main applicant), on the dependent details, I filled her name again and my kids names. Hope this won't be an issue?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol abi oo. I wonder why they made the form complicated in addition to the exorbitant fees. Thanks for your response.
duchess90:
Hello

But she doesn't depend on herself na cheesy

Honest error I won't be concerned

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kolislankz(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2022
hello everyone. i need your help on an issue.

i recently got married after i got my UK Student Visa... Since i didn't add my husband as a dependent while applying for VISA, would it still be possible for him to come along with me as a dependent. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Outside London

Let's use Tuition balance of £10k as example.

10,000 + 9207 + 6120 + 6120 + 6120 = 37567
37567× 510( we are Using an Oanda rate of Let's 510)
= N19,159,170

Yes! N25,000,000 will be sufficient
Good morning ,please I wanted to ask ,can we use 2 different account?Globus bank 15 million and sterling bank 15 million..the 2 accounts will be for my wife she is the MA. Am a dependant..kindly reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Good morning ,please I wanted to ask ,can we use 2 different account?Globus bank 15 million and sterling bank 15 million..the 2 accounts will be for my wife she is the MA. Am a dependant..kindly reply

Yes you can... But most times it's advisable to use one account.

So the ECO don't assume only one was submitted and work with it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tracedan120: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2022
@duchess Please if you can answer
here’s the thing when asked on the application for course fees for the first year I put 20350 but I actually have a scholarship discount of 4500 pounds so the money I’m to pay for first year is 15,850 but now I’ve been feeling like it should be 15,850 I should have put there and not 20,350 please was I right to put the actual fee,I haven’t gone for biometrics yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
ignis:

Yes you can... But most times it's advisable to use one account.

So the ECO don't assume only one was submitted and work with it.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Please if an applicant plans to use a dependent's (spouse) account for POF. What should be the right source of fund option to select between self funding and sponsor when one is submitting applications for admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022
I was just curious to know, but I did upload the one I downloaded from my profile as bag grin grin angry
duchess90:
Hello

Why are you submitting a document in VAF?

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
What was stated on the CAS document issued to you by the school? That's what you need to quote in your visa application

Tracedan120:
here’s the thing when asked on the application for course fees for the first year I put 20350 but I actually have a scholarship discount of 4500 pounds so the money I’m to pay for first year is 15,850 but now I’ve been feeling like it should be 15,850 I should have put there and not 20,350 please was I right to put the actual fee,I haven’t gone for biometrics yet

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Why complicate things? Why not the dependent transfer the funds to your account bearing your name and avoid too much shalaye?

victorVIC1:
Please if an applicant plans to use a dependant's (spouse) account for POF. What should be the right source of fund option to select between self funding and sponsor when one is submitting applications for admission?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

What section are you referring too?

Screenshot it and redact any personal details so we can advise

Cheers
victorVIC1:
Please if an applicant plans to use a dependent's (spouse) account for POF. What should be the right source of fund option to select between self funding and sponsor when one is submitting applications for admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

I always book directly with the airline

Just my preference

Cheers

Can one pay with his prepaid dollar card when booking directly cos I understand they charge in FX
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

Any discount given should reflect in your CAS

Have a look at it and confirm what figure should be there

If you are still uncertain, screenshot it and redact any personal information so we can advise.

Cheers
Tracedan120:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

Yes you should be able to do so

Cheers.
Ugmama:

Can one pay with his prepaid dollar card when booking directly cos I understand they charge in FX
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you should be able to do so

Cheers.

Thank you dear
My journey still far a Lil bit..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
bigtt76:
Why complicate things? Why not the dependent transfer the funds to your account bearing your name and avoid too much shalaye?

Logical though. In this case the POF would be transferred to my wife's account as she's the one applying. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

What section are you referring too?

Screenshot it and redact any personal details so we can advise

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpongeBobSP: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Ugmama:

Thank you dear
My journey still far a Lil bit..

Lol... Same here
It's not that far,not you dip it. wink grin
Before you know it the year has ended. Hmm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

Sponsored

Cheers
[quote author=victorVIC1 post=115910652][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Sponsored

Cheers

Noted with thanks boss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Please is the distance between London Airport and London Heathrow Airport very far apart?

I can only get flight for London Heathrow at my preferred date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2022
SpongeBobSP:

Lol... Same here
It's not that far,not you dip it. wink grin
Before you know it the year has ended. Hmm

True, like play like play we are approaching year end.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by donbuchi1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good afternoon gurus, please can pension savings account be used as POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don't think so. See attached documents.
donbuchi1:
Good afternoon gurus, please can pension savings account be used as POF.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by donbuchi1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good afternoon gurus in the house please can pension savings funds be used as part of POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello

Not sure what you mean by London airport?

Do you mean London city,Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Southend or London Luton?

Cheers
ignis:
Please is the distance between London Airport and London Heathrow Airport very far apart?

I can only get flight for London Heathrow at my preferred date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamebex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
donbuchi1:
Good afternoon gurus in the house please can pension savings funds be used as part of POF.
No.
Look at the post above for POF that are accepted and those not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.