Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009576 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by icecool12(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Promoter2:

Would be nice if you submitted business transactions receipts and business bank statement too.

Don't worry much about the CAC. If they need, they'll request.

Since when did this become a requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello everyone, pls do I need print an updated copy of my POF to show at POE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babino22: 1:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Habiibii:
Thanks,
8 weeks!!!, What bank?

Sterling Bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamesobedbaisel: 1:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello dduchess90 and everyone here

I really need your input on this one.
I have got my student visa and my studies is one year.
When filling the application form I chose unmarried partner as I’m not married to her yet. I intend to marry her this October and put her application in. I have been with my unmarried partner form 2018. I want to find out if it’s possible to apply for her after our marriage?
Also can I use her bank statement as a proof of fund?
How much maintenance is needed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 1:26am On Aug 22, 2022
sleekier:
Thanks boss.. I tried it but no such offer
wakanow does a pay small small scheme
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 1:27am On Aug 22, 2022
jamesobedbaisel:
I intend to marry her this October and put her application in. I have been with my unmarried partner form 2018. I want to find out if it’s possible to apply for her after our marriage?
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 2:33am On Aug 22, 2022
sleekier:
Pls, is there any flight booking app or website where one can book and pay twice?

I jst want to be partially committed while waiting for the God's work in my life.

Pls, any idea?
You can do this wakanow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

Yes volunteering will count towards your 20hrs work, so if you want to you have to reduce your work hours to gain experience.

See attached screenshot and link to the caseworker ( what we call ECO's) document on this - go straight to page 93
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/points-based-system-student-route

Cheers

Manwarrior55:
Hi dduchess90
Trust you’re doing good
Please I need an advise

So as a student I know I’m only allowed to work 20 hours a week,so is it legal if in addition to that I volunteer in my area of interest to gain experience without pay?

Would the home office count that has doing beyond 20 hours of work

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

Please have it handy just incase

Cheers
BStrands:
Hello everyone, pls do I need print an updated copy of my POF to show at POE?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello
At the moment it seems it's a No

Cheers
moyede:
Hello house! Can dependent applying alone run priority visa application and do walk in? Also what is the price of priority visa.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:17am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

What have you been up to for 7years,?

Whatever it is address that in a cover letter

Cheers
burgessdon:
Good evening everyone..,I am about to submit my visa application .l graduated about 7 years ago and I haven't worked before... Please,how do cover the long GAP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello

Some Uni's can allow to start your application

Cheers

Flamezcadio:
Hello house.

Please I've gone through this thread and the previous parts but I have a question bothering me.

I want to ask if it's possible to apply in a school even tho my passport is not out yet or I should wait till the passport comes out.

P.s: I intend to japa with January intake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellatyra(f): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Please I just want to enquire the implications of arriving the uk Late as an international student? For context,arriving 3weeks after coursework starts…& also,will this cause an hassle with the uk immigration at the airport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sleekier(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Samcathe:

You can do this wakanow

I didn't see the options as I was told to pay in full while trying to book on wakanow.
How does one do it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by geepee211: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2022
sleekier:

Thanks boss.. I tried it but no such offer

You didn't see this?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Habiibii(m): 7:48am On Aug 22, 2022
Thank you for telling me this and This funny bank keeps giving me hope
babino22:

Sterling Bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Ellatyra:
Please I just want to enquire the implications of arriving the uk Late as an international student? For context,arriving 3weeks after coursework starts…& also,will this cause an hassle with the uk immigration at the airport?

I'm sure that decision is not deliberate. Please carry your school along on challenge that may have necessitated the late arrival.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2022
sleekier:

I didn't see the options as I was told to pay in full while trying to book on wakanow.
How does one do it?

You should see pay small small.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 8:24am On Aug 22, 2022
You're right. On the UKVI site they listed the type of sponsors they are looking out for, you may want to read through to understand it better.

farnet:
You re greatly mistaken dear friend. One can either be self funded (relying on own money, parents or partner's money), Sponsored (being on scholarship or grant) or relying on loan. Don't know how else to explain that. Sponsored is same thing as being on scholarship. OP relying on partner's funds is fully self funded .Maybe @justwise can help explain further

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2022
This usually a deadline for entry each semester. You should confirm this date from your school and work towards it.
Ellatyra:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Demmytop01: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
flowbjones:

Tired bro, MA's still not ready. 3 weeks since dependants picked up theirs.

My is more than 4 weeks. Please gurus what can we do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello @duchese90 and any other guru who can be of help here. Pls i will need you to guide me on signing the family consent form for our dependant baby. My wife is the MA, pof is in her account and now i am confused which part of the form she or myself needs to fills. Part a, b or c. I am filing the application on behalf of the baby. Pls help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Plethereal: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2022
How long does it take these guys to send collection mail ejoor.
Kini gbogbo jati jati ba yii? Biometrics since 26th of last month, paid mail on Wednesday last week said decision has been made, when will the collection mail come then? O ti su mi walahi.
Duchess, please is there a way to escalate this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2022
Which TLS please?

Plethereal:
How long does it take these guys to send collection mail ejoor.
Kini gbogbo jati jati ba yii? Biometrics since 26th of last month, paid mail on Wednesday last week said decision has been made, when will the collection mail come then? O ti su mi walahi.
Duchess, please is there a way to escalate this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mumibaby(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Good Morning All,

My people, how fast is FCMB for form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Mumibaby:
Good Morning All,

My people, how fast is FCMB for form A?

Make una forget all this form A. You might wait ages for it , talking from experience. Buy dollar and look for a friend to help you pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2022
I'm paying for priority visa service and I've been trying to get a favorable biometrics date at Ikeja tls but to no avail, can anyone advise me on how to go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Can you explain how to buy dollar and pay through a friend
sirjey4real20:

Make una forget all this form A. You might wait ages for it , talking from experience. Buy dollar and look for a friend to help you pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jsquares: 10:21am On Aug 22, 2022
yoged:
no you didn't. January intake is already filled up at Bradford.

Bradford is so competitive, I wrote to them to defer my Admission September intake 2022 to January 2023, they accepted unfortunately I just received a mail on11th August 2022 that if I didn't pay £2000 intial deposit on on before 11/08/22 that I should defer again to September 2023. So my brother that is braford for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jsquares: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Pls dutches, I have 7yrs study gap is reference letter okay to proof it provided it covers the yrs I join the company till date or I need to include employment letter also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by padie77: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2022
My Form A application is 30days old and is now in ADB disbursement reviewer stage. Pls how many days will it take to be debited? I'm using sterling bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Plethereal: 10:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Kuvalis:
Which TLS please?

VI,

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.