Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008603 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Habiibii(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thanks,
8 weeks!!!, What bank?
babino22:

Please use another bank, I learnt the hard way after waiting for over 8 weeks without been debited. I had to buy at black market rate because of school deposit deadline.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Your employment and promotion letter should be fine

Cheers

Anyway your
OPRI:
Thanks duchess for the feedback. I have actually been working and have also obtained an MSc. degree, but didn't disclose that when applying to study in the UK.Would I have to disclose to them that I have an MSc degree now?Also would my employment letter & last promotion letter suffice as evidence of work?
a
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

More time is needed to make a decision

Please be patient

Cheers
aorodu:
Student visa that was what I applied for, I did self upload. This was the message I got on the 12th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Apologies for the confusion

My response is Yes so it always matches with his international passport

Cheers
Opeyemikas:

@duchess90 thank you so much for taking your time to respond…..but pls I don’t seem to understand your statement here….pls can you explain better or do you mean we can use his account as it is?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Habiibii(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Still on Adb Disbursement reviewer
lightofjoy:
Which stage are you after 4 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
justwise, duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I want to make a clarification ,pls my bio is 23rd of august next week , I submitted my application on 28th of july, the pof I wanted to use is from 28th of June to 25th of july. But the person helping me with my application said is should print another new SOA to cover between 1st of July to August 22nd , to print it is not the problem but hope the new one to be printed will not cause issue because the 28days rules is not applied in this new SOA to be printed or I should attach the first SOA together ur kindly advise is needed here as you always do. Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

More time is needed to make a decision

Please be patient

Cheers

Thanks for the reply. I noticed a few errors on my TB cert the month of birth was May instead of April. Hope this wouldn’t be an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Apologies for the confusion

My response is Yes so it always matches with his international passport

Cheers

Please I’m so sorry ooo my head is just turning on it’s own……..I’m still confused � �……..does your yes mean
“yes you can use his bank account with the different middle name from what is on his passport”

Please don’t be annoyed I don’t know why my head is not processing well ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
bharkarh:
as regards this, can someone pay for me from the UK?

Yes. Possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pushup: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hi. Pls how do I fill visa application form for my Child that is a minor? Just few months old. Unable to pass where it requires the applicate to have stayed at an address for more than 2 years. Can someone kindly assist?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pls house can both MA and dependant go in for walk in at VI tls any time. One person has a far date and the other no date yet and hasn't paid the 55.

Will both pay 42k walk in fee also?? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
aorodu:

Thanks for the reply. I noticed a few errors on my TB cert the month of birth was May instead of April. Hope this wouldn’t be an issue

Lol... You just noticing it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chikpreti: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thank you for your response
Habiibii:
Hi
I think so if you ve got all the condition documents, and if you have the school account, I think it's actually perfect, if you're sure you would be admitted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bharkarh(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibukune:

Yes. Possible
thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Pls for those that used the priority service for the 250 pounds. Must it be paid using the pound dom account because my dollar account isn't going through with fcmb... any help pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mcpapillo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
mcpapillo:
Pls house can both MA and dependant go in for walk in at VI tls any time. One person has a far date and the other no date yet and hasn't paid the 55.

Anyone pls?? Hi Duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
ignis:

Lol... You just noticing it ?
Funny enough, yes. I was just focused on my test result and arrangements of my name as at that time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ok and your POF? What bank? Could it be that when the called your bank for confirmation, they were yet to respond?

aorodu:

I am applying for a Bsc Nursing course at university of abertay Dundee on my CAS document required included PGD information technology, IELTS. I did my pgd 2020. I had a Bsc in microbiology at 2013 with a third class. But the school used my pgd certificate to secure my CAS. During bio I submitted all certificate indicated with my CAC document because I have a registered business and my Bsc certificate , and my previous job offer letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheggy13(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Teniloluwa:
Good day everyone, I got a conditional offer from ARU as seen in the image and the mail stated that I have been awarded a £2000 discount so does that means that my tuition fee becomes £12,300? Because on the website the fee for the course is £14300.
And also is the 60% to be paid upon resumption (60% of 12,300 or it 60% after removing the initial deposit fee of £4K I.e 60% of 8300)

Please if you’re in ARU kindly help me respond this.
Yes, it should 60% of 8300 on enrolment after removing the discount and initial deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
bigtt76:
Ok and your POF? What bank? Could it be that when the called your bank for confirmation, they were yet to respond?

I used zenith bank spanning a 31 days period.I had initially paid all my fees without any outstanding balance. So what I had in my bank statement was proof of living expenses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Happy weekend, pls guru in the house, do assisted service has more benefit or closer biometric date than self service.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
ooh ok ...you will need to send them paid email or call, hopefully it will jot them up

aorodu:

I used zenith bank spanning a 31 days period.I had initially paid all my fees without any outstanding balance. So what I had in my bank statement was proof of living expenses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Castalia: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please house,

Is it possible to pay for priority or super priority after submission and getting biometric date? If it is, how does one go about it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
bigtt76:
ooh ok ...you will need to send them paid email or call, hopefully it will jot them up

I’ve done a paid mail earlier. I think this time I will do a paid call. Just trying to be patient until next week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iranoladun(f): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hopeful123:
VISA ALERT!!! CRAZY TIMELINE ALERT !!! �

VISA application - 12th July 2021
Biometric - 27th July 2021
NSF - 29th July 2021

Decision - VISA Refusal (reason given, Bsc cert not genuine) - 16th Aug 2021

I got some supporting documents from my univeristy and then move to the next stage

Administrative review application - 28th Aug 2021

Request to UK school to defer admission - 19th Oct 2021

Administrative review decision - Decison maintained (still refused) - 2nd Dec 2021

Engaged the service of a British Lawyer - 10th Jan 2022

Pre-Action Protocol(PAP) letter submitted - 24th January 2022

PAP result - Original decision overturned(refusal Withdrawn) - 8th Feb 2022

I was asked to contact them 3 Months to resumption for the 2022 session

contact via email - 19th June 2022

Sent all requested docs with financial evidence (1 month statement sent).

wait

more wait

more wait

Lawyer started firing them emails

Passport resubmit - 8th July 2022

response (request for new CAS and updated financial evidence) - 20th July 2022

replied with requested document - (2 and half months statement sent)

Acknowledgment of receipt - 26th July 2022

decision made (paid call) - 15th Aug 2022
paid call again to confirm - 16th Aug 2022
Paid email to have it in written :-) - 16th Aug 2022

collection email - 17th Aug 2022

Collected. VISA application successful - 18th Aug 2022

Thanks to everyone that contributed and encouraged me.

Congratulations! This was a long battle! Kudos for your doggedness!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phenmeson(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vullia:

Yes I have requested since April.

E cari muscles ooo. Seems NASU & SSANU don suspend strike. Definitely good results wll come out soon.
Rush go main campus and see if you can be given photocopy of your transcript.
That's how I got my sister own.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Yes

Cheers

Opeyemikas:

Please I’m so sorry ooo my head is just turning on it’s own……..I’m still confused � �……..does your yes mean
“yes you can use his bank account with the different middle name from what is on his passport”

Please don’t be annoyed I don’t know why my head is not processing well ��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

The concern would be if VI will allow walk-in at the moment you could try and see if you will be allowed

Yes both applicants will pay the fee

Cheers
mcpapillo:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

No that should be an add on service before your biometrics

Cheers
Castalia:
Please house,

Is it possible to pay for priority or super priority after submission and getting biometric date? If it is, how does one go about it?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

No it won't

Cheers

aorodu:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello

Rather than attaching different SOAs I will advice that you print from the 28th of June till 22nd August

28days doesn't mean you can't print more,it is actually better when you do

Cheers
abeysticks:
justwise, duchess90 and other gurus in the house. I want to make a clarification ,pls my bio is 23rd of august next week , I submitted my application on 28th of july, the pof I wanted to use is from 28th of June to 25th of july. But the person helping me with my application said is should print another new SOA to cover between 1st of July to August 22nd , to print it is not the problem but hope the new one to be printed will not cause issue because the 28days rules is not applied in this new SOA to be printed or I should attach the first SOA together ur kindly advise is needed here as you always do. Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: Darakore2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.