Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996821 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks for the advise and prompt response.
duchess90:
Hello

Simple error I won't be bothered

If you want to correct both address you will need to wait for a new CAS to be issued and pay for TB certificate correction

You also don't need an affidavit or cover letter for this

My opinion though

If the address was Olakunle Street Lagos and you put Aminu Street Abuja then that's a concern

This is just an error in mixing plots and blocks

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ollymama: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is it a must that the address on the bank statement must match with TB and CAS as some of us opened our account for so many years in a different state and didn't change the address on the bank account. Any advice pls ?
duchess90:
Hello

Did you not provide the address for your CAS?how is it incorrect?

Did you not provide the address during you TB test? How is that also incorrect?

Can you kindly advise on what happened

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
VISA ALERT

The race is truly not for the swift neither is the battle for the strong.

Me : MA

Wife ; Dependent

Kids: Dependent

Biometric: July 7th

Paid call made;29th July (Decision made for all)

Collection mail; 5th August ( Me and the kids)

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

Note; I came to ask the house about declaring just 1 refusal rather than two and I was asked to withdraw the application that it can lead to 10years BAN but I believe in grace that supersedes protocol and I put the whole application in God’s hands and lo and behold the visa was issued.

God of grace that supersedes protocol!!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello

People move all the time

Because TB and CAS are recent documents they should have your recent address.

The address on bank statement being different shouldn't be a concern however if you can update it please do,it is good practice

Cheers
Ollymama:
Is it a must that the address on the bank statement must match with TB and CAS as some of us opened our account for so many years in a different state and didn't change the address on the bank account. Any advice pls ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okpafe: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls what number do you call for paid call?
Omooooooo:
VISA ALERT

Wife ; Dependent

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

Note; I came to ask the house about declaring just 1 refusal rather than two and I was asked to withdraw the application that it can lead to 10years BAN but I believe in grace that supersedes protocol and I put the whole application in God’s hands and lo and behold the visa was issued.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dygeasy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
divinebarz:
Latest admission date is October 17th from my CAS. Thanks for your response bro.
You're welcome! That gives you about seven weeks. Its up to you now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AJStiles007(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is it possible for me to start my visa application now while awaiting for my CAS to be sent?? I really don't want a situation whereby I decide to wait for my CAS and then couldn't get a favourable date... Please advise me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pekela: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
ttummee:
Hello house,

Is there a faster means to make the payment of my initial deposit when the deadline is in three days time.

I’ll suggest Domiciliary account card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pekela: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello fellows

I have already gotten my CAS and booked a date for biometric meanwhile I only started my proof of fund this month hoping that it will be matured about 2 days to my biometric.

How risky is this move considering that my POF hasn’t matured before online submission, has anyone attempted such a method?

Urgent please from any Samaritan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
congratulations
Omooooooo:
VISA ALERT

Wife ; Dependent

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks bro. I am definitely going ahead
Dygeasy:
You're welcome! That gives you about seven weeks. Its up to you now.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omooooooo:
VISA ALERT

Wife ; Dependent

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

Please, can I call you?

I already sent you a mail…thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hustla(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Resilient97
Still need payment help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Biometrics is already done

I won't be too concerned about the error

Cheers

Thank you Duchess.

Just that I just discovered it today while going through the documents I scanned. But God will do His work (by the grace of God I won't have any stupid NSF)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hayesconcept(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Not possible, You can't start anything without CAS
AJStiles007:
Is it possible for me to start my visa application now while awaiting for my CAS to be sent?? I really don't want a situation whereby I decide to wait for my CAS and then couldn't get a favourable date... Please advise me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegr8: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
hannahBambo:
have you made a paid mail or call?
Not yet… just hoping for the good news this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aieboocaar(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pekela:
Hello fellows

I have already gotten my CAS and booked a date for biometric meanwhile I only started my proof of fund this month hoping that it will be matured about 2 days to my biometric.

How risky is this move considering that my POF hasn’t matured before online submission, has anyone attempted such a method?

Urgent please from any Samaritan

We've seen people get visas after pulling this stunt
We've also seen A WHOLE LOT of people get refusals for same reason.

What you decided is your decision and solely yours even though Personally I wouldn't have advised to apply before the maturity date.

If you decide to go ahead with biometric then your fate lies with the ECO.

Goodluck and cheers bro.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
nairalandprophet:

Please, can I call you?

I already sent you a mail…thanks.

No problems

I will reply to your mail

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
hannahBambo:
congratulations

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
okpafe:
Pls what number do you call for paid call?

If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Or paid mail via the link below

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Although, I tried with my cards to no avail so I contacted someone over there that did it on my behalf for 1500 for each applicant

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Pls ,what's the IHS fee for a 2 year Msc program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timigreene(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
[b]Hello House, can someone suggest universities in uk that has high rate of admittance of Nigeria Applicant for MSC Nursing (Pre Registration). Also, affordable tution, reasonable initial payment after offer letter and friendly payment plan. Thanks[/b]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by AJStiles007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok thanks!

hayesconcept:
Not possible, You can't start anything without CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
timigreene:
[b]Hello House, can someone suggest universities in uk that has high rate of admittance of Nigeria Applicant for MSC Nursing (Pre Registration). Also, affordable tution, reasonable initial payment after offer letter and friendly payment plan. Thanks[/b]

Hmmmmm. Just Google ' UK MSc nursing pre-registration Nairaland ' . You will see past comments on this on the platform.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pekela: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
Aieboocaar:

We've seen people get visas after pulling this stunt
We've also seen A WHOLE LOT of people get refusals for same reason.

What you decided is your decision and solely yours even though Personally I wouldn't have advised to apply before the maturity date.

If you decide to go ahead with biometric then your fate lies with the ECO.

Thank brother

I could have easily decided to wait for my POF to get matured but resumption is September so I have not much time any longer.

Goodluck and cheers bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaintel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hi guys,

Please how true is this, I'm hearing the home office is confirming POF upon arrival
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
olaintel:
Hi guys,

Please how true is this,

Bro, such things shouldn't warrant questions. What's POF to begin with? It's for your maintenance in the UK, not for spending in your country. You've shown the embassy that you've kept this money in your bank for use in the UK.

All this one na English. My own be say anyhow wey you take run am, just keep am till you reach your room for UK.

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingacewade: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I am finding it difficult to get a date for my UK student Visa Biometrics in Ikeja, Lagos.
Please what do I do? There are no dates available at the moment. My agent said I should keep checking the website till the date appears. I have been checking for days now. Is there a particular day or time the dates appear?
Do I visit the center in person and make enquires ? Do they still operate a Walk in service? If so what's the process?
Kindly share your experience if you have used the Ikeja center before. Thank you all..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adesanmi01: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning brothers and sisters....i'm a military personel serving in the nigeria army.
I've got many reasons to praise God as i'm alive today Despite all the battles that took many lives in maiduguri which i spent 5 good years over their...
That being said, i need to inquire more about moving out of this country before its to late for me.UK or any Shengen countries (FINLAND) precisely.....moreover,i want to know if someone with OND qualification can proceed to UK for any kind of advance studies......your good reply will help alot as i dont know the step to tale now....
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iranoladun(f): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omooooooo:
VISA ALERT

Wife ; Dependent

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

Congratulations!!! I recall how worried you were.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iranoladun(f): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Omooooooo:
VISA ALERT

Wife ; Dependent

Collection; 8th August

Awaiting that of wife

Congratulations!!! I recall how worried you were.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.