Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015819 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by widesmile(f): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Nothing is cast on stone, I have a Master degree in computer science and a BSc in computer science, I have my master transcript but didn't have my BSc transcript, the agent insisted I get my BSC transcript and that would cost me time and money I went ahead and searched for schools myself, the 2 school I choose gave me an unconditional offer and edge it on my Masters degree. All I did was proof why I decided to narrow down to Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence. Although I submitted my BSc certificate but none of them asked me for the BSc transcript
offwego:
Well, if you do not have a 3rd class degree and are using the Masters as a support documentation to show that you have sort to better yourself, or highlight extraordinary achievement(passed with a distinction) am not sure how much leverage if any the Masters will give you in the decision making process. but then, this depends on the entry requirements for the programme and the institution. Your Undergrad transcript is the most relevant so please prioritize this. the Masters is secondary.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2022
jum33:

When proving partner’s relationships, nothing is cast in stone ,infact UkVi no even send marriage like that ,what you just need to prove is evidence of living together as partner and not necessarily as a married couple self .
So in summary,nothing is compulsory, jst prove your own case as your own peculiar circumstances dictate and be open and truthfull about it .
You are right in some parts. Someone came to tell us how she proved her relationship as they did not want to get married. … evidence of over 2 years or so was provided. They both got the visa. Evidence just has to choke.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2022
My God, of all the things that could've happened to me...

I went to Tls vi yesterday for my appointment, paid for assisted service and all, and not until I got home did I remember that we didn't upload my TB test

I had the results and the copies but it wasn't on the checklist so It just skipped my mind in the stress and all...

Am I in soup or they'll send a NsF mail to that regard?

Or what do I do? I can't lose all that effort, money and time pls

dduchess90, justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Champay: 9:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello guys. Can I make use of a letter from my financial institution instead of bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2022
SaintOpzy:
My God, I'm ruined, of all the thing that could've happened to me...

I went to Tls vi yesterday for my appointment, paid for assisted service and all, and not until I got home did I remember that we didn't upload my TB test

I had the results and the copies but it wasn't on the checklist so It just skipped my mind in the stress and all...

Am I doomed or they'll send a NsF mail to that regard?

dduchess90, justwise

Pray to get an NSF...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Worry less. You’ll get a NSF mail requesting for it.

SaintOpzy:

dduchess90, justwise

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ameeh: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2022
I am
Haykaybecks:
Hello house, Did we have anyone going to university of Hertfordshire January 2023 intake please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yungdril(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2022
@masters77 have you gotten your offer for January 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2022
morike94:

Have you gotten offer yet. I applied but yet to get response.
Not yet please, Did we have any social media group to communicate please! Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykaybecks: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
morike94:

Postgraduate

Conditional offer dropped this morning.

@morike94 that's good thou
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Be positive now. Cursing yourself won't change the result

SaintOpzy:

dduchess90, justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2022
why not provide a bank statement if you can provide a letter as well to that effect?
Champay:
Hello guys. Can I make use of a letter from my financial institution instead of bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2022
Samcathe:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Kuvalis:
Worry less. You’ll get a NSF mail requesting for it.

Alright, thank you, but asides that, is there anything I can do from my end?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2022
ignis:

Pray to get an NSF...

Alright, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okpafe: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Declare what you want to see. If you want ruins then keep declaring it, if you want your visa, then declare you have your visa. We are products of our mouth declaration. Be at peace. God will intervene for you.
Samcathe:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Pounds, Wuroor Dollar Dom account?
Pekela:

I’ll suggest Domiciliary account card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okpafe: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello family, Those of us with Biometrics on the 21st of July. Any news on decision or movement from DMC to VAC? Today is supposed to be our 20th day ooo.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2022
okpafe:
Hello family, Those of us with Biometrics on the 21st of July. Any news on decision or movement from DMC to VAC? Today is supposed to be our 20th day ooo.
Only working days count. Today is your day 13, meaning just over 2 weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ollymama: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Please can this be an issue with UKVI or its better I change it accordingly since I am still awaiting offer letter from the university.
Ollymama:
Can someone use employer's company address as home address for admissions applications, CAS, TB test and bank statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masters77: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
No I haven't. I had filled a form to accept the deferment even though I thought I wasn't supposed to since my deferment mail stated automatic. No new offer yet from Derby. Did you get deferred and have you gotten an offer?

yungdril:
@masters77 have you gotten your offer for January 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yungdril(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Masters77:
No I haven't. I had filled a form to accept the deferment even though I thought I wasn't supposed to since my deferment mail stated automatic. No new offer yet from Derby. Did you get deferred and have you gotten an offer?

Yes I have, try emailing “askadmissions”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masters77: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Thanks for informing. I will do that right away.

yungdril:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giftedchild009: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2022
House please I need help have submitted application to Teesside university but while filling my application online, there was a section where I was asked if have been refused a visa in the past, I thought they were referring to UK visa without knowing that what it means is that if have ever been denied of any visa in the past. But the truth is that I was onced denied a Croatia visa in October 2018 and I still have the refusal letter with me I don't know if I should just go ahead and mail the school and declear my refuser history or I should just hold it. Please advice me on this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by conSPIREng(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2022
divinebarz:
Hello house, pls my school starts September 26 but I will apply by August 18 because that's when my POF will mature. Any idea if I would still meet up with the program start date? Another question is do I need to upload my employment letter when applying although my school only said we should upload only what is stated in the CAS and it's only my academic documents. Meanwhile I have a 10 year gap after youth service but I have been working. I await your kind response. Thank you.

You must upload your employment letter and other things you can lay your hands on to truly proof you've been working all these while you had study gap.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegr8: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2022
okpafe:

I did on the 19th in Abuja.. we are still waiting for the collection mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2022
ideraone2005:
Good morning everyone, I want to ask if the dependant can do a walk in with the main applicant based on am earlier date chosen by the m.a? Side notes: they both have a date but the dependant date is farther and the m.a chose self service while dependant chose assisted.
Do tls accept soft copies or it has to be hard copies for walk in I'm assisted service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2022
hard copies. they will be scanned
ideraone2005:

Do tls accept soft copies or it has to be hard copies for walk in I'm assisted service?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Are you applying as a child or an adult? please clarify. Parents as sponsors and birth certificate to prove relationship is only relevant documentation when you are applying as a child.

Justplaying:
Good day all,
Please I have an issue with my application
My sponsors name on my birth certificate Carries First & last name while on SOA it Carries First Middle & Last name, I was told to go get a new birth certificate to correct this from NPC, can an affidavit stand in place of this to clear the discrepancy stated in documents tendered?

I’ll need your advise thanks
@duchess90 @offwego
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masters77: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2022
I have sent mail and called them. They checked and said I will get the new letter soon. Please when were you deferred cus I was deferred last on 4th August.

yungdril:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2022
hannahBambo:
hard copies. they will be scanned
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Darmiegr8:

I did on the 19th in Abuja.. we are still waiting for the collection mail
Them don move am go VAC??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.