Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,343 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1010942 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 3:31am On Aug 09, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Meet unity bank but with someone that are have been running the account over 6 month. Avoid first bank

If I have not been running the account for 6 months, what will happen next?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrDetermined: 3:45am On Aug 09, 2022
Good day good people of nairaland, please how can one change from tier 4 to tier 2 working visa to enable him live and work in the uk (to switch back in a few years time and study when the fund is really, but if switching back to tier 2 isn't possible, no problems)

Will appreciate any info I get here please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Resilient97: 4:15am On Aug 09, 2022
It has been settled
hustla:
Resilient97
Still need payment help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 5:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning nairalanders. Please does anyone know any usd virtual card I can use to pay 55pounds for my biometrics at VI? Since barter by flutterwave stopped working. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:28am On Aug 09, 2022
uchman:

If I have not been running the account for 6 months, what will happen next?
You have relatives that have been running their account, meet them to apply after all it's your reference they use in paying. It will be difficult as they would think you opened such to get FOREX
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:29am On Aug 09, 2022
desi10mi:
"if after 12 working days u didn't get NSF u r free"
please is this statement real.
Where you hear this one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 6:11am On Aug 09, 2022
From earlier comments, I observed Unity Bank is faster for Form A processing. Please what account type (Savings, Current or Domiciliary) would one need to open with the bank if one has an intention of using the bank to process Form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello

Log back into your sign in page from UKVI, go to the section that says provide biometrics, it will take you to the TLS site then click track to see what stage your application is

Cheers
Bukola1219:
@dduchess90 please how do I track mine,can you paste the list

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello

Not sure I understand your question

Do you mean switching to Skilled workers (former tier 2) after studying?

The bolded is confusing and needs clarification before we can advise

Cheers
MrDetermined:
Good day good people of nairaland, please how can one change from tier 4 to tier 2 working visa to enable him live and work in the uk (to switch back in a few years time and study when the fund is really, but if switching back to tier 2 isn't possible, no problems)

Will appreciate any info I get here please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello

I won't be too concerned

Cheers
nickishire:

Toh! My former address is on my bank statement and my present address on my TB cert.. God help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 6:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Hello

No but you need to include a letter of consent from them and proof of relationship (birth certificate,fam pictures etc)

Cheers
EllyCiciCarter:
Hello house, please urgent question, if my parents are sponsoring all expenses do I still need to attach my own bank statement ?
Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chukgol: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning all,
I got a date for biometrics,but my dashboard is showing appointment is date not yet, should I have cause to be worried

Then secondly, how can I reconfirm the venue because someone later assisted me with the application and he has been incoherent with the biometrics venue he picked..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MrDetermined: 6:51am On Aug 09, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Not sure I understand your question

Do you mean switching to Skilled workers (former tier 2) after studying?

The bolded is confusing and needs clarification before we can advise

Cheers

Sorry but my question is;

Having arrived the UK to study a 3 years degree course and plans changed, now he wishes to drop out of university and Change his visa from tier 4 to tier 2 (which will enable him work)

My question is if it'll be possible to drop out of university and then switch his visa to working visa? and reside in the UK because he has no plans to return back to Nigeria for now.

The truth is that he used study route to japa.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yungdril(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Ace0074:
Good morning nairalanders. Please does anyone know any usd virtual card I can use to pay 55pounds for my biometrics at VI? Since barter by flutterwave stopped working. Thanks
Try “Chipper”
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2022
Good morning everyone, I want to ask if the dependant can do a walk in with the main applicant based on an earlier date chosen by the m.a? Side notes: they both have a date but the dependant date is farther and the m.a chose self service while dependant chose assisted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2022
ideraone2005:
Good morning everyone, I want to ask if the dependant can do a walk in with the main applicant based on an earlier date chosen by the m.a? Side notes: they both have a date but the dependant date is farther and the m.a chose self service while dependant chose assisted.
Yes. Walk in is possible
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EllyCiciCarter: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you so much
duchess90:
Hello

No but you need to include a letter of consent from them and proof of relationship (birth certificate,fam pictures etc)

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fikayomi2(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2022
morike94:

Have you gotten offer yet. I applied but yet to get response.
undergraduate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EllyCiciCarter: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you
Champay:

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ideraone2005: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Kalakris:

Yes. Walk in is possible
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Firstly, you are a sole parent and have the sole responsibility for your son due to the demise of his father. Highlight this in the additional information column so the ECO can note this.

Secondly, if his school runs a day school system, you can request the school to highlight that he journeys to school and returns home daily like other students in the school. if the school has boarding facilities and he is a day student, you can also request the school to highlight this on the letter to also show that he journeys to school from his home and returns home.

Thirdly, when the school highlights No 2 then reiterate the information in the additional information column to support point one that you have sole responsibility for him which also includes providing daily guidance as per school assignments etc as he returns daily home from school

*Kindly remember to include a copy of the marriage certificate and partner's death certificate with this application and mention in the additional information column that you have included this.*

Iranoladun:

Thanks so much Duchess for your prompt response. About his age; would a letter from his school and his GTB SKS account statement suffice? Or what else do you think I can add to prove that he's still living with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by morike94(f): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Fikayomi2:
undergraduate?

Postgraduate

Conditional offer dropped this morning.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teejay13(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Good to be on this new thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by widesmile(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2022
@chukgol there should be an email sent to you email box which you will need to enter the venue, if you don't have that email then there's a problem
chukgol:
Good morning all,
I got a date for biometrics,but my dashboard is showing appointment is date not yet, should I have cause to be worried

Then secondly, how can I reconfirm the venue because someone later assisted me with the application and he has been incoherent with the biometrics venue he picked..

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
Yes this is fine
Landlord2020:
Thank you very much for this. Please can I mail you? I will like you to help proofread before I submit.
Thanks once again.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abuhusna1: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Davidandgo post=115519695][/quote]
I told the opclearly he ison a safe side and will get the visa but many people here came for my head. Though not the best practice but as long as you declared the latest you have edge
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Well, if you do not have a 3rd class degree and are using the Masters as a support documentation to show that you have sort to better yourself, or highlight extraordinary achievement(passed with a distinction) am not sure how much leverage if any the Masters will give you in the decision making process. but then, this depends on the entry requirements for the programme and the institution. Your Undergrad transcript is the most relevant so please prioritize this. the Masters is secondary.

korexh:

Thanks so much
So if the masters degree is related to the new course,
I should use the masters transcript alone
Or both the bsc and the master's
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shirleybede: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Please can anyone help to mention schools in Manchester for Masters program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justplaying: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2022
Good day all,
Please I have an issue with my application
My sponsors name on my birth certificate Carries First & last name while on SOA it Carries First Middle & Last name, I was told to go get a new birth certificate to correct this from NPC, can an affidavit stand in place of this to clear the discrepancy stated in documents tendered?

I’ll need your advise thanks
@duchess90 @offwego
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by funshow247(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Shirleybede:
Please can anyone help to mention schools in Manchester for Masters program.

* Manchester Metropolitan University
* University of Manchester
* Bolton University (not far from Manchester)
* Salford University (not far from Manchester)

You can also try University of Bradford...its still within that axis.

Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Point of correction please. there is a guidance for a reason. Please do not encourage people not to follow laid down rules. There are extenuating circumstances which require that additional support documentation or substitute documentation is provided where the required documents are not available and with good reason. The ECO exercises their discretion at this point to accept as satisfactory or otherwise.

independent freestyling as a norm you are suggesting below could ultimately be very costly.

jum33:

When proving partner’s relationships, nothing is cast in stone ,infact UkVi no even send marriage like that ,what you just need to prove is evidence of living together as partner and not necessarily as a married couple self .
So in summary,nothing is compulsory, jst prove your own case as your own peculiar circumstances dictate and be open and truthfull about it .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ollymama: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Can someone use employer's company address as home address for admissions applications, CAS, TB test and bank statement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.