Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001618 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good evening everyone
Please an urgent question....
I got unconditional offer and CAS for pre-masters in aerospace and aeronautical engineering and MSc in advanced mechanical engineering at Cranfield Uni. I’m filling my visa application and abt paying ihs fee but it keeps showing I should pay for just 1year. It’s a 2years program. After completing d premasters I should automatically progress to MSc. in one visa. I’m confused aren’t I suppose to pay IHS for 2years since it’s a 2years program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Plethereal: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You definitely do not need a Covid test if you are coming to the UK.Print the first page on this list as your evidence

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-to-england-from-another-country-during-coronavirus-covid.

It should look like this screenshot

Cheers

You have been a blessing to this generation, thank you.

But this is exactly what the Faan guy said, he said leaving Nigeria is the issue, that COVID test and Vaccination certificate is required to board international flight in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
Congratulations! Please what TLS center did you use for Walk in?
BStrands:
<<< Visa Alert >>>

All praise to God Almighty.
This journey is not for the weak.

Family of 2
- School Application February 2022
- iELTS Results on 29th June 2022
- TB test MA on 14th July. Dependent 25th July 2022
- CAS Received 1st August 2022
- Submitted Visa applications 2nd August 2022
- Biometrics (Walk-in) 3rd August 2022
- Paid mail 24th august. Decision made
- Dependent moved to VAC 28th August 2022
- MA moved to VAC 29th August 2022
- Collection mail 29th August 2022
- Visa collection 30th August 2022
No NSF

Documents submitted
- Bachelor Degree cert, Transcripts, WAEC
- NYSC
- CAC (study gap evidence)
- TB Test Results
- Marriage Certificate
- Family Photos & Chats
- Statement of account

Good luck everyone! It will end in PRAISE!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Immality(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
LagosismyHome:

At the time of application were you married. If yes and you declare single as the status that when there is an issue.

If no you were not married when you submitted , that fine even if it was the next day after submission that you got married. That absolutely fine. The dependent can apply and just put all relevant supporting documents

Thanks boss

What evidence do we need to submit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by batxano: 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
@dduchess90 and other gurus in the house

Please your advice is needed.

Today makes it 9working days that I applied for priority Visa at VI Tls center. I sent a paid mail and decision made for myself and dependant. Do you think it necessary to escalate to TLS center? if yes, please how can they be contacted or can one visit their center to escalate?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by efosakelly: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
jay123000:

Please I want to upgrade to Priority service..I don't know how to go about.. the place to Buy on my page isn't clickable..please someone should put me thru biko
470 GBP is for 1 year IHS fee.
But, the visa you get is longer than 1 year,( 13 months) you get additional 4 months to your visa. as wrap up time.
the IHS you pay is for the period your visa is valid for, not for the period you study, so you are paying 12 months plus 5 months litrarily.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ajiboyehify(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Visa Alert Visa Alert
Even with the ups and downs, forgetting my passport on Biometrics day, God still came through.

Family of Two

CAS received : 27th of July
Visa Application: 27th of July
Biometrics: 1st of August
Decision made: 27th of August
Collection mail: 30th of August
Collected from DHL: 31st of August with Vignet looking sooo fine for both MA and Dependant

Document submitted for MA
TB test
Passport Data page
POF
CAS
Waec certificate
Bsc Certificate
Transcript
NYSC certificate
Marriage certificate
Family picture

Document submitted for Dependant
Passport Data page
POF
TB test
Marriage certificate
Family picture

It could have only been the lord.
To every single person that have helped me on this platform, I say thank you.

22 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good evening house
Please who recently applied visa for their dependants, were they sent BRP mail.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello

Please wait till the end of the week, Monday was bank holiday so that may affect backlogs

If you don't hear from them by Monday then use this link for paid mails and calls

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Cheers
batxano:
@dduchess90 and other gurus in the house

Please your advice is needed.

Today makes it 9working days that I applied for priority Visa at VI Tls center. I sent a paid mail and decision made for myself and dependant. Do you think it necessary to escalate to TLS center? if yes, please how can they be contacted or can one visit their center to escalate?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello

You seem to be worried about this

You could do a Covid test if you want and get your vaccination up to date.

It's optional

Cheers
Plethereal:

You have been a blessing to this generation, thank you.

But this is exactly what the Faan guy said, he said leaving Nigeria is the issue, that COVID test and Vaccination certificate is required to board international flight in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please who has done walk-in at VI TLS recently?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
It moved from ADB Reviewer to ADB Disbursement Reviewer same day, 4th August. The bank quoted 432 but what was deducted is far higher than what should have been deducted if using 432 to a pound.
wurry10:

Please at what rate were you debited and how long were you on ADB Reviewer ? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sirjey4real20: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ugmama:

Does it require transit visa?

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Agbado faan guy grin grin
Plethereal:
You have been a blessing to this generation, thank you.But this is exactly what the Faan guy said, he said leaving Nigeria is the issue, that COVID test and Vaccination certificate is required to board international flight in Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
Solatium:
6 months validity is required.
incorrect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
sirjey4real20:

No

Wow.. Quite affordable.
how were you able to get it that cheap?

You paid ahead of time, before rush hour?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HrmBennyEmmy: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Please any reply ��

HrmBennyEmmy:
Good evening everyone
Please an urgent question....
I got unconditional offer and CAS for pre-masters in aerospace and aeronautical engineering and MSc in advanced mechanical engineering at Cranfield Uni. I’m filling my visa application and abt paying ihs fee but it keeps showing I should pay for just 1year. It’s a 2years program. After completing d premasters I should automatically progress to MSc. in one visa. I’m confused aren’t I suppose to pay IHS for 2years since it’s a 2years program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello again! So i have gotten to the upload point on tls. I clicked upload and i’ve been redirected to the attached site to sign in, but i did not create a sign in for this site. Can someone please let me know what to do to upload? Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hi, thanks for responding.

1. My school application and my passport carry my husband's name (new surname) - Ada Anna Musa

2. My BSc, Waec, transcript all carry my father's name (old surname) - Ada Anna Ibrahim

3. Marriage certificate and bank details are the same - Anna Ada Ibrahim

My bank statement will appear as - Anna Ada Ibrahim
School/Visa application as - Ada Anna Musa

I have affidavit for change of name due to marriage and a newspaper publication. I also have affidavit of name preference which lists the four different names in total that appears across all my documents.

Am I covered by the affidavits? Do I upload them alongside my visa application?

dduchess90:
Hello

I assume you are female

How does your name appear on your marriage certificate?
If it's the same with your bank details I won't be concerned about getting an additional affidavit

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sunshyne007:
Hello again! So i have gotten to the upload point on tls. I clicked upload and i’ve been redirected to the attached site to sign in, but i did not create a sign in for this site. Can someone please let me know what to do to upload? Thanks
Please close this page and return to your sign-in link in your email. You should be able to return to your application on TLS's website.

Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sign in from gov dot UK, chose the biometric and when it redirects you to tlscontact try it again

Sunshyne007:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by efosakelly: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
cutebear:
Seems like UKVI is now sending BRP letters before collection mail even drops.
it makes sense, because people who get refusal get thier refusal letter before collection mail, it is logical if they send BRP letter when the application is successful.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babra19: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Big congratulations oh
I can’t wait to share my testimony, God is great.

quote author=Aieboocaar post=116233177]

God said it!, I believe it!!.. AND THATTT SETTLES IT!!!!grin grin

VISA ALERTTTTT!!!! cool

**University Application started......15th December 2021
**Application submitted.......26th January 2022( took me long to complete cos I was skeptical about the whole process)
**Conditional offer.... 28th January 2022(2 days after)
**Unconditional offer..... 4th march, 2022
**International passport renewal..... 10th may 2022
**Tuberculosis.......... 12th may 2022
**CAS............ 14th July 2022
**Visa application.....16th July 2022
**Biometric............ 03rd August 2022
**BRP letter/moved to VAC ...... 30th August 2022(Visa approved 23rd August)
**Collection mail...... 30th August 2022
**Passport pickup ....... 31st August 2022 grin

I never knew I was a fine boy until I saw myself looking dope in vignette. cool grin

7years study gap
No NSF
1 paid mail on 23rd August (decision made)

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED
1). passport bio data page
2). Waec Certificate
3). B.sc Certificate
4). Transcript
5). CAS
6). Statement of account
7). TB certificate

OTHER DOCUMENTS
cool. Employee Reference letter
9). Staff ID card
10). NYSC certificate

Special thanks to every single one who contributes to this thread, i can't begin to mention names individually. I SEE YOU ALL, I APPRECIATE YOU ALL... The knowledge gotten here for free was all I needed.

I pray for everyone here waiting for theirs, YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY! Keep the dream alive.

CHEERS!!! kiss[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello friends
Pls is university of Sunderland postgraduate in there Sunderland campus or London campus??
Someone pls help me out, I really want to know.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
giselle237:
incorrect

How is it incorrect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Madeforher(f): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
SaintOpzy:

Did you get it from your Uni or UKVI?
From UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blissfulsoul: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello my people pls who can help me getting an apartment in Plymouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ozededes:
Sign in from gov dot UK, chose the biometric and when it redirects you to tlscontact try it again

Thank you!! Done. So after i upload, i’m done right?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
habhidhemhii:
Please close this page and return to your sign-in link in your email. You should be able to return to your application on TLS's website.

Hope this helps.
Thank you very much! Done it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello fam
Anyone currently paid for Visa and IHS.
What is the cost in dollars pls.
Urgent answer for family of 3
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good evening all,

I am a first time UK study visa application and will like to seek clarification on 2 questions on the visa application portal

1. I had an old expired passport which I never used to travel, however there is a question asking if I have another passport or travel document which can be an older passport that has expired but which contains information about my travel

Do you I select a yes or no

2. I did a year compulsory internship as a medical lab scientist at a government hospital. Under the previous employer, am I to select government or my internship program does not count?

I have also attached images of the questions. Looking forward to your responses, thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.