Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1016637 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by famolino(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
I've a SOA printed on the 9th of August for CAS and I'm using same for visa (application date 29th of August). I hope it's not old to submit. Bio date is 9th of September
NOTE: I don't have access to print another one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by padie77: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2022
medicine98:
Filled Form A on 4th August, was debited yesterday 30th August by GTB. I am expecting Telex now.

Did you fast track it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2022
Hi All. Please can someone confirm what the visa fee is? I think i was overcharged

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2022
nopimas:
Does Academic Reference letter carry more weight than Employer reference letter for admission?

Unless the school/department says so, no.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tolats(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello my good people!

I recently received my ATAS certificate for a research start date of October 1 but due to unforseen circumstances, I need to shift the start date to December 1. My question is: do I need to apply for a new ATAS as no start or end date is written on the certificate? Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by geepee211: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2022
Trying to book a flight from Lagos to Edinburgh. The prices are on the high side.

Any heads-up guys?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bsola: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Thanks for your response.
Just seeing this, I responded to the nsf already.

dduchess90:
Hello

Why was the pension savings account included in your application when it was not needed??, even me I wonder

Your cover letter seems okay but please draw the ECOs attention to the relevant bank details: I did that already

If you are quoting the bank account that has the maintenance funds state the account name and no and total funds.: only I did not state the account number but all the other account details is stated.

You can add the letter from PFA but your explanation is very important. You may further wish to reprint the correct bank statement and resubmit, stating in your cover letter that you are resubmitting the correct account details earlier submitted showing funds are available till date: I responded to the nsf already with the document they requested and additional cover letter from me explaining the funding. Is it possible to resend the bank statement again? or I should wait and pray there will be no more issues

Let's see the draft after including this.
Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bsola: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank you for your response.

Yes, my husband has his fund in his personal account, which covers him and our children, he only added his pension savings as additional fund available to him. I have responded to the nsf, I pray for the best. Thank you!

bigtt76:
The cover letter works fine. Yes it's ok to tell them to disregard a document if it does not support your application. One more thing ...did your husband mention he is relying on a separate fund from yours (MA)? This may have been why they requested for the pension statement

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Funky123(f): 1:55am On Sep 01, 2022
I tried to fill the Expression of Interest for Sunderland university but I couldn’t submit. How is it fine guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 2:41am On Sep 01, 2022
I only disturbed them with mails. The account officer wasn't picking my calls so it was only mails I was sending.
padie77:

Did you fast track it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MotunrayoA: 3:08am On Sep 01, 2022
Hi house, does anyone know the CAS process for Sheffield Hallam?

After paying my deposit, do I start the CAS process or do I wait till I finish my 28 day POF before I begin the CAS process so I can upload the POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dainty25(f): 4:14am On Sep 01, 2022
MotunrayoA:
Hi house, does anyone know the CAS process for Sheffield Hallam?

After paying my deposit, do I start the CAS process or do I wait till I finish my 28 day POF before I begin the CAS process so I can upload the POF?
You do not need to upload anything or POF for CAS, you'll simply get your CAS once they start CAS issuance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Please oh, have been trying to book a flight form lagos to London.i find out that most airlines has been booked till October. And I need to enter UK next week. I need advice on airline I can flight with.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Plethereal: 5:28am On Sep 01, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You seem to be worried about this

You could do a Covid test if you want and get your vaccination up to date.

It's optional

Cheers

Eshey
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 5:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Abuja TLS

jessiejey:
Congratulations! Please what TLS center did you use for Walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by famzybaba: 5:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Omooooooo:

Congratulations bro.
Please, dis you escalate before your wife got her own

My wife just collected her passport today, glory be to the most high God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Fluxyb:
Congratulations! Please what did you do? My bio was July 13th and uptil now it's still at DMC. Lord, please help me.

Made paid call, sent paid mail and escalated

Finally they released it

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
Phebeana:

Hello.

Please did they send any mail
Did you escalate?
Wow 8 weeks.
My daughter is 7 weeks still nothing.

Please did you do anything to hasten??

I have sent you an email please reply.

Yes made paid call, sent paid mai and escalated

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes, you can
synero74:
Hi guys. I am the one schooling but can i use my husband's account for the form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyfulsol194: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please has anyone here who did biometrics on the 15th Abuja TLS received a decision yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2022
Leave the NSF. You don't have to be unstable.
If you see an NSF you will know
Destined4gr8nes:
Hello good evening, biometrics done on 25th of August at TLS Abuja for family of three. MA got an empty NSF mail today without request for any additional documents. Do I need to send a paid email or do a paid call to find out the status of the application? Is it something to be worried about?
Please help on how to deal with the empty NSF.
Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

You have done what needs doing.

Wait and hope for the best, if ECO wants they will send another NSF requesting for it.

Cheers
bsola:
Thanks for your response.
Just seeing this, I responded to the nsf already.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Are you using self or assisted service?

It will be better to reprint another up to date statement

Cheers
famolino:
I've a SOA printed on the 9th of August for CAS and I'm using same for visa (application date 29th of August). I hope it's not old to submit. Bio date is 9th of September
NOTE: I don't have access to print another one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

ATAS is valid for 6months,it should be fine for December

Cheers
tolats:
Hello my good people!

I recently received my ATAS certificate for a research start date of October 1 but due to unforseen circumstances, I need to shift the start date to December 1. My question is: do I need to apply for a new ATAS as no start or end date is written on the certificate? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skin90(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Joyfulsol194:
Good morning everyone. Does anyone here who did biometrics on the 15th Abuja TLS received a decision yet?

10th and 11th never receive, so chill.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

How much do you think it is and how much did you pay?

Cheers
Sunshyne007:
Hi All. Please can someone confirm what the visa fee is? I think i was overcharged
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

1. Include the details of your expired passport

2.No to Government jobs, internship in my opinion doesn't count, I don't think you were in a position that held classified and sensitive documents in your office, unless you were then perhaps yes

Cheers
Tymally:
Good evening all,

I am a first time UK study visa application and will like to seek clarification on 2 questions on the visa application portal

1. I had an old expired passport which I never used to travel, however there is a question asking if I have another passport or travel document which can be an older passport that has expired but which contains information about my travel

Do you I select a yes or no

2. I did a year compulsory internship as a medical lab scientist at a government hospital. Under the previous employer, am I to select government or my internship program does not count?

I have also attached images of the questions. Looking forward to your responses, thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Your marriage certificate and change of name due to marriage is sufficient and you can upload them during your visa application.

You don't need the second affidavit for preference

Cheers
kbpresh:
Hi, thanks for responding.

1. My school application and my passport carry my husband's name (new surname) - Ada Anna Musa

2. My BSc, Waec, transcript all carry my father's name (old surname) - Ada Anna Ibrahim

3. Marriage certificate and bank details are the same - Anna Ada Ibrahim

My bank statement will appear as - Anna Ada Ibrahim
School/Visa application as - Ada Anna Musa

I have affidavit for change of name due to marriage and a newspaper publication. I also have affidavit of name preference which lists the four different names in total that appears across all my documents.

Am I covered by the affidavits? Do I upload them alongside my visa application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

What is the end date on your current CAS for pre masters please?

Cheers
HrmBennyEmmy:
Good evening everyone
Please an urgent question....
I got unconditional offer and CAS for pre-masters in aerospace and aeronautical engineering and MSc in advanced mechanical engineering at Cranfield Uni. I’m filling my visa application and abt paying ihs fee but it keeps showing I should pay for just 1year. It’s a 2years program. After completing d premasters I should automatically progress to MSc. in one visa. I’m confused aren’t I suppose to pay IHS for 2years since it’s a 2years program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Hello

Pictures randomly selected from dating till marriage
Chats, messages, emails
Bills and/or investment done together
Vacation,if applicable

The list is endless,have a look at some timelines and note what was submitted

Cheers
Immality:

Thank you very very much .
We are not yet married yet but planning to before I travel by next month .

Please what evidence do I need to provide when she wants to apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.