Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001549 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
focus9ja:
Pls how knows the naira amount for TB test for kids below 10 years, it say $60 but am not sure of the exchange rate? Biko
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ugmama:
Is it possible to get full scholarship medicine and surgery in UK?

VERY IMPORTANT please

https://www.google.com/search?q=full+scholarship+medicine+and+surgery+in+UK%3F&oq=full+scholarship+medicine+and+surgery+in+UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Not at all.
emandman:

Does stop in adidas ababa or cairo require transit visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
bigtt76:
Oga you don't need any agent to run your admission for you. Go on the Internet and apply directly to the university of your choice

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Promoter2:

https://www.google.com/search?q=full+scholarship+medicine+and+surgery+in+UK%3F&oq=full+scholarship+medicine+and+surgery+in+UK

See harassment. shocked

I need experienced response.

I know Google exists
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ugmama:

See harassment. shocked

I need experienced response.

I know Google exists

grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Promoter2:

grin grin

Fear God na and have some joy for my life
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
House please when is the right time for dependent to apply after the MA must have gone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
ExpressBoy:
Thanks for the response. I know the CAS will be ready this September/October but can I switch banks to start another POF Submittion for visa application. Since have been moved to January 2023..

If your initial POF was submitted for CAS issuance i will advise you stick to the same route because your POF might have been passed to the HO , switching may cost you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Promoter2:

Some schools are closing their January entries due to a lot of deferrals from September already e.g RGU

Check

Hertfordshire
Stratchdyl
Glasgow Caledonian
Chester
Northampton
Northumbria
Essex

Thanks

I got a mail from RGU stating that fact.

Just want to get more schools under my sleeve just in case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adedotun13(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pls how did you go about it? I know the bank and I have account with Gtbank, what do I need to do concerning from A?should I go inside the bank to make enquiries or I should fill some forms online firs
babajide107:

I started my form a July 27 at agbowo opposite university of Ibadan and go debited yesterday and I don’t know anyone

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phebeana: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ellasquare:
Good evening everyone, please have gotten 2 survey mail from UKVI for me to fill and I was told that the survey mail is only sent to people that has gotten their visa, please I want to know how true it is.

Am the one that posted that I applied for dependent visa, did my biometric 1st of July and decision has been made since 21st of July but have not gotten my collection mail even after several paid mails and escalation.

Hello you haven't gotten any escalation from Sheffield escalation team?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by homesinabuja(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
IPDaley:

No, just Mon-Fri for paid call.

For paid mail, try this link, fill as appropriate and state your enquiry:
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Details/ConfirmDetails
How much in naira were you charged please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
How long did it take to get your Telex? Did you visit and branch?
babajide107:
Finally Gtbank debited me after 3weeks today waitin for telex now .I think they favor customers using old account cos mine is 12 years old n Dey asked me when I opened d account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
kino47:
Hello house
Does NSF mail acknowledge receipt after sending a mail
yes. You will get an automated message.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by C505: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
C505:
House please when is the right time for dependent to apply after the MA must have gone

Anyone with answers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosysea2088(f): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Some UK schools have agents that they work with in Nigeria, and in most cases, you don't have to pay them a dime to do your school application cos the school pays them.

Go to the website of the school that you want to apply to and see if they have agents in Nigeria, then contact them.

[quote author=Jeyd post=116303771][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellasquare: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Phebeana:

Am not the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Zinnex99: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Have you been able to get it
dduchess90:
Hello

Here's a link that might be helpful

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

Where did you request for your BRP to be sent? if it is your Uni do inform your International office about this so they are aware and confirm they will issue your brp to you

I believe you can come with just the visa vignette.
Can you screenshot and print out all the evidence to log this complaint either through UKVI paid mail or this link above just incase you need it at POE

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Agbekehorla(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
habhidhemhii:
1. The typical content of an employment letter should suffice. Employment date, role, salary, etc. You can also support with a reference letter from a former superior/supervisor attesting to your employment and your conduct at the job. Other documents can be promotion letters, resignation letters, etc

2. You don't have to cover all the years in your study gap but cover the bulk of the years and you're good to go. Even NSF mails for study gap always mention that you don't have to provide evidence for all the years but just show the details of your activities during that period.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Akinyelebayode:
@ kennyliga112 Anglia rusking conditional offer for police report

We are in same boat. I need police clearance letter for Anglia. But in Ibadan.

Have you got yours

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Adedotun13:
We were offered the same course at the same school, can we communicate with each other?

Lucky you i only got 1k discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dollylap: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pls can a dependant arrive UK before MA? MA is still expecting return of passport while dependant got hers since 13th of June, already made paid calls and paid mail. @dduchess90 and all great people of dis platform, pls answer to dis
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Anglia Ruskin University need police clearance letter. Am in Ibadan and i heard it can be done from state cid iyaganku. Will try it out on monday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lavida001: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Docarsgirl:
Please o, how long does it take to get telex, debited since 24 Aug access bank Form A

My man abeg how long did it take them to debit you ? I have been on the queue for a month now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lavida001: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Sakol4life:

When did you start your form A process.
How long does it take access bank to debit you?
Be like we dey the same scenario
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mi4mi2(f): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
remecy:

Thanks

I got a mail from RGU stating that fact.

Just want to get more schools under my sleeve just in case.

What other schools are you applying to?...
Honestly, I was a bit discouraged after getting that mail from RGU and I'm just hoping applying for January at this time is not too late
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Akinyelebayode:
Pls help oo, where can I get a police report I was connected to someone he said I should bring 60k. Please help oo
its not. Its 30k official price and done online. Check the skilled worker thread for more information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellasquare: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Phebeana:

I made a paid mail on 10th August and I was replied that my application has been escalated to the concerned department but I don’t know if the mail is from Sheffield though the 15days for escalation has passed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hello, how much is POF. Is it less than 5m or more? I am asking because oanda shows less than 5m. Please let me know the correct fund or what someone who got visa used. THis is minus the school fees just maintainance.

Who is going to keele University? They hardly respond the admission enquiry mail. Should I call them because I want to be done with everything this week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by BStrands(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
I didn’t do a paid call. I did a paid mail

Bumblebee1101:

Pls what number did u sail for the paid call? Kindly share pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.