Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001387 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yettybabyy: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please house
What are the necessary things to go along with when going to uk cuz it seems I'm packing more than necessary/required.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
hustla:

Thanks!

T
Good.

How long does it take to release the test result?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jsquares: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Yes
Thanks boss, so I will print out consent letter number one and three right while I sign number three consent letter as MA, my spouse will sign number 1 right?
Will both consent letter be uploaded separately on our different applications
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
jsquares:

Thanks boss, so I will print out consent letter number one and three right while I sign number three consent letter as MA, my spouse will sign number 1 right?
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hustla(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
olaoye15:

T
Good.

How long does it take to release the test result?

Same day mostly

Some folks collect next day though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hustla(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yettybabyy:
Please house
What are the necessary things to go along with when going to uk cuz it seems I'm packing more than necessary/required.

What have you packed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
jsquares:

You (the applicant) should sign the Part 1 consent, and relevant other parties should sign Part 2 and 3, where they are relevant to your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
he received NSF mail requesting for additional documents on Thursday and he replied the same day.

how long does it take to work on NSF mail... it's over 3 weeks of biometrics now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olaoye15(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hello duchess90 and other experienced minds.

Could you please feed me on how long it takes to release TB test Certificates?

I will be looking g forward to reading from you.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
olaoye15:
Hello duchess90 and other experienced minds.

Could you please feed me on how long it takes to release TB test Certificates?

I will be looking g forward to reading from you.

Thanks
Same day or next day at most

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viqueta136: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
We are in same boat, I intend calling them first thing tomorrow morning
Amorpe:
I did my biometrics On 11th of August, I'm really anxious. Application is still with DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skin90(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chyde20:
Good evening all!

Please I need someone who has experience in this to help me here. I am the main applicant and trying to meet up with resumption time for my masters program in the U.K. I have selected the priority visa option. Since I need to have my biometrics with my dependants 6 of them, I have also selected the Flexi Option. Please how does the Flexi Service option work? Do I book my appointment and that of others and simply report to the venue where flexi service will be paid for? Or do I need to book for the flexi service option before getting to the venue? How does it work with dependants and main applicants.

Thank you.

Flexi means that you will be attended by 8am, so be there early

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bewaji08: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bukola1219:
Visa Alert
Family Of 5

Application Date-27/07/2022
Biometric Date-02/08/2020(Vi Lagos)
(Walk In With One Of The Dependents)
Collection Mail-30/08/2022(For All)
DHL Delivered-01/09/2022

Document Submitted
BSC Certificate
Bank Statements
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Tb
Weac
Cas
Passport Bio Data
Family pictures

Study gap not up to 5yrs.No paid mail,no nsf..
It can only be God.No one get left behind..
I pray those waiting get theirs too.
please can I DM you, I need some clarifications for my dependents. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

There isn't a minimum,there is a maximum you need to declare

If you are travelling with £10,000 and above please declare it

Cheers

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babsdrey29: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2022
I day see diff numbers for this Qatar Airways online o. which one correct pls. +234 1279 8888 Abu +234 1252 0203
giselle237:
it is correct, try to do it early in the day so u can start firing them with emails and calls for ur ticket from 9am as they close work Friday 4pm and u cnt reach them till the next Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babsdrey29: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2022
I dey see diff numbers for this Qatar Airways online o. which one correct pls. +234 1279 8888 Abi +234 1252 0203
giselle237:
it is correct, try to do it early in the day so u can start firing them with emails and calls for ur ticket from 9am as they close work Friday 4pm and u cnt reach them till the next Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jsquares: 1:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Kennyliga112:
yes
thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:26am On Sep 05, 2022
Hello

I don't know what a spot webinar is about but what I do know is that it's just a webinar, if there was recorded then you can watch it at your convenience.

If there is another webinar session then they will send an invite for you to attend.

I wouldn't worry too much about anything

Cheers

Titayoire01:
Good pm house.

Please I need advice as to the next step to take. I got an invite to attend a spot webinar from the University of Roehampton. I missed the it because it was late before I saw the mail. I tried to send them a mail explaining why I couldn't attend the webinar and possibly be rescheduled for another. I haven't received any response since I sent the mail. Has anyone experienced this before? What do you think I should do?
@ddouchess90,@justwise, and others don't read and pass o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:29am On Sep 05, 2022
Hello

I will wait a week before chasing,if you don't hear anything by the end of this week then chase by Monday 12th

Cheers
oshobabahealth:
he received NSF mail requesting for additional documents on Thursday and he replied the same day.

how long does it take to work on NSF mail... it's over 3 weeks of biometrics now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Hello

Not sure what you want us to analyse on this?

It's pretty straightforward and yes sometimes BA can have interesting discounted flights

Cheers
Agbekehorla:
Pls this Lagos -Edinburgh flight amount on BA looks too good to be true. Pls kindly analyse it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by habhidhemhii: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Chyde20:
Good evening all!

Please I need someone who has experience in this to help me here. I am the main applicant and trying to meet up with resumption time for my masters program in the U.K. I have selected the priority visa option. Since I need to have my biometrics with my dependants 6 of them, I have also selected the Flexi Option. Please how does the Flexi Service option work? Do I book my appointment and that of others and simply report to the venue where flexi service will be paid for? Or do I need to book for the flexi service option before getting to the venue? How does it work with dependants and main applicants.

Thank you.
I'm not sure about the Flexi option and if any of the TLS locations will allow you walk-in on any date that you didn't book.

However, if one of you secures an appointment date that's close, the others can walk in with the person. Just make sure the others too have dates regardless of how far away the dates are.

Only one person needs a close date while the others follow them and pay 42k. Have 210k in your card when you eventually go for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Destined4gr8nes: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2022
I will advice you to apply to other schools and keep your options open. University of Roehampton is very slow in their admission process and communication is very poor. I know someone that was scheduled for spot admission webinar and got a mail after the webinar that she cleared the interview for the admission since June but up till this moment admission offer never came through even with back to back follow up through phone calls and Email.
Thank God the person applied to other schools.

Good pm house.

Please I need advice as to the next step to take. I got an invite to attend a spot webinar from the University of Roehampton. I missed the it because it was late before I saw the mail. I tried to send them a mail explaining why I couldn't attend the webinar and possibly be rescheduled for another. I haven't received any response since I sent the mail. Has anyone experienced this before? What do you think I should do?
@ddouchess90,@justwise, and others don't read and pass o[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alejandro72(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2022
habhidhemhii:
For VI TLS you cannot do walk-in on a date that's not your appointment. You can only do that as a family where one member of the family has an appointment. Also, if you're going on the 12th or 22nd and one of you plans to do walk-in with the other, please choose the date that has a morning appointment. I think VI has a quota of people they do walk-in for per day. But be on a safe side. Also, keep searching for those dates, you might be lucky to get a closer one.

You are advised to print a new one as the statement you used for CAS is older than 31 days since it was generated at the point of biometrics. Just print a new one.

Proof of marriage is not only binding on change of name. She can apply with her maiden name. Just have enough proof of a subsisting relationship.

Here you go

A guide to the documents to upload for a Student Visa UPDATED

Document [category]

Main Applicant (MA)
Visa application link: https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/apply

1. CAS [Sponsor Evidence]
2. Passport Bio-page [Travel and Residency]
3. First Degree Certificate, Transcript & SSCE Certificate [Studies Evidence]
4. Marriage Cert (plus Newspaper Clipping (female MA only) [Family Status]
5. Affidavit of Name Change (female MA only) [Family Status]
6. Bank Statement [Financial Evidence]
7. Family Picture [Family Status]
8. Birth Certificate (optional) [Others]
9. TB Certificate [Travel and Residency]
10. Employer’s Reference (Introduction Letter, Work reference, Employment letters, Resignation letters, NYSC discharge cert) [Employment Evidence]

… and any other document you feel you need to support your application

Partner Dependant

Visa application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

1. Passport Bio-page [Travel and Residency]
2. Marriage Cert (plus Newspaper Clipping (female partner only) [Family Status]
3. Affidavit of Name Change (female partner only) [Family Status]
4. Bank Statement [Financial Evidence]
5. Family Picture [Family Status]
6. TB Certificate [Travel and Residency]
7. Birth Certificate (optional) [Others]
8. POF consent (to be provided by MA) [Financial Evidence]
9. Call log screenshots [Family Status]

Child Dependant

Visa application link: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_child_out_uk

1. Passport Bio-page [Travel and Residency]
2. Birth Certificate [Others]
3. Bank Statement [Financial Evidence]
4. TB Certificate [Travel and Residency]
5. Family Picture [Family Status]
6. Parental consent [Others]
7. POF consent (to be provided by MA) [Financial Evidence]

What you can do is have the photos ready and insert them into a word document and save in .pdf. This allows you to add as many photos as possible. And for your chats, messages and phonecalls, screenshots are just fine.

Hope these help.

Good luck to you and your wife.

Thank you very much, God bless you.
“POF consent (to be provided by MA) [Financial Evidence]“ where can I get the consent form? Or there’s a template for me to use to guide me in writing it?
Thank you once again .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lovelypet28: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2022
LH44:
For Qatar, I had to eventually choose the book on hold option, then I did a transfer to their account. It took almost two days after calls and emails before they confirmed the payment. The Qatar staff at their airport office said I should have transferred to the gtb account instead. I did to their standard chartered. They listed about 3 accounts.

After payment, I called and it took me to their Indian branch. They couldn't help much but asked me to send my proof of payment to the Lagos email. Stressful!

You can send the payment receipt to the email address below
pfcdoh@qatarairways.com.qa and keep calling for prompt response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Khendakillz01: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Hello , please does Kenya airways require yellow fever card from Lagos to London ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ojoval: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Good day fam, +24826879292 this number called me by 6am sunday morning, I missed the call, please is it from NSF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Please I keep getting the error "payment failed" when trying to do a paid email using this link

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Does anyone have an alternative link for paid email or a solution to this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pgift: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Please i need suggestion on this.
I am travelling to Manchester with a 1 year plus baby.
Pls which airline is better between Turkish Airline and British Airways on a 13hrs vs 11hrs flight . In terms of comdfortability and flexibility in baggage rules
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Poanan: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Khendakillz01:
Hello , please does Kenya airways require yellow fever card from Lagos to London ?

If at all ypu need it, go to a primary health care.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyfulsol194: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2022
If they need it they request. Don't be worried.

Ok thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Pgift:
Please i need suggestion on this.
I am travelling to Manchester with a 1 year plus baby.
Pls which airline is better between Turkish Airline and British Airways on a 13hrs vs 11hrs flight . In terms of comdfortability and flexibility in baggage rules

British Airways of course.
Overnight flight and you are in London the following morning.
If u even sabi your way,enter London underground to Euston station from Victoria Station,then 2½ train ride to Manchester picadilly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.