Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000030 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Good morning house. Please do I need to upload my bank statement as financial evidence in my child dependent visa application. Or is it not necessary since it was indicated that main applicant will provide funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2022
@duchess and gurus in the house

Please my visa validation is dated from 8 October while my resumption date is 19th September. What should I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EngrVin: 8:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Good Day Gurus in the house.

I am applying to University of Hull, September 2023 intake. My undergraduate degree was on food science.

I have two options
1. MSc Nutrition and dietetics
2. MA Social works.

Social works isn't related to my first degree and current job role, what are my chances of getting visa if admitted? I was told they do reject people if your choosing course is different from your first degree or current job role.

Secondly, how demanding are both professions in UK? Which is better for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2022
QuantAnalyst:

Thanks a lot sir.

I am a she smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

When you say validation do you mean entry date is from 8th October?

When is your last date for resumption on your CAS?

You could wish to wait it out pending on your answers above or request for a correction( this will take more time)

Can you also scan a copy to your Uni and ask then if that will be okay on their end?

Cheers
bestijenkins94:
@duchess and gurus in the house

Please my visa validation is dated from 8 October while my resumption date is 19th September. What should I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Yes please if the maintenance is in the MAs account provide such evidence for your child dependant.

Cheers
chydon:
Good morning house. Please do I need to upload my bank statement as financial evidence in my child dependent visa application. Or is it not necessary since it was indicated that main applicant will provide funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eddykisses1(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Hello everyone!
Which bank would you suggest i use in applying for Form A currently? Kindly help a brother.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by widesmile(f): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2022
CBN made a policy recently that the applicant for FORM A must have operated the account for 6 months before applying so please consider this in your search for a bank to use
eddykisses1:
Hello everyone!
Which bank would you suggest i use in applying for Form A currently? Kindly help a brother.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by specialguest(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2022
eddykisses1:
Hello everyone!
Thank you

Avoid Gtbank at all cost, I am stuck with them for over 5 weeks now. For your peace of mind you can try UBA

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mohdimplez(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2022
chydon:
To be on a safe side I suggest you upload the POF along with other relevant documents. Best wishes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alongetayo: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2022
Please who is travelling with RwandAir to hearthrow on the 14th Sept?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Call their landline

Benedicttemii:
Please I need someone to guide me on how to book TB appointment with ion cuz anytime I try it keep bringing on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Heritage Bank. I was told within 2-6 weeks

shawrygal:

Which bank are you using to process it and how fast will it comes out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2022
IPDaley:

Hello, thanks a lot for the response. Though, I want to clarify something, the link you posted seems to be for the BRP itself and not the letter, can I still use it to report non-receipt of BRP letter?

Pls could you give updates on how this went. I also didn't receive the brp mail or letter with the package..

Already added an enquiry to the paid mail and they're yet to get back.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Gboye123:
Yes please. It is one of the conditions of UNCONDITIONAL OFFER
For sample of questionnaire, I think it should be specific. You or her may reach me
Okay thank you she as filled the questionnaire yesterday and submitted it.wanted to ask hope the teeside is a better choice?cause she as other options
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes, entry date is From 8th October.

Last day of my resumption wasn't stated on my CAS
dduchess90:
Hello

When you say validation do you mean entry date is from 8th October?

When is your last date for resumption on your CAS?

You could wish to wait it out pending on your answers above or request for a correction( this will take more time)

Can you also scan a copy to your Uni and ask then if that will be okay on their end?

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
This week’s Monday made it a week I escalated. So when you said chase on Monday, do you mean next week Monday? (It makes 2 weeks after escalation then)

dduchess90:
Hello

I'll advise you chase on Monday

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Academic reference should be from your Uni not just a random University you didn't attend

How can they reference you when they don't know you or your level of IQ?

Cheers
That explains it, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Dear Blessing chinonyerem Alozie,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please provide the following details:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
GWF number:
IHS number:
Passport number:
Place of submission:
Type of Visa applied for:
Date of biometrics:
Nationality:
E-mail address used on application:

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents. Please this is what I got this morning please what next

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Please what next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hpk(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2022
"Please a family of four that arrived Aberdeen Airport tonight lost their passports and the border force said they will destroy it after 6 hours.

Please if you know them let them come back to Aberdeen Airport as fast possible.

The last name on the passports is MBARAM

The telephone number to call is 01224 725060."

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by QuantAnalyst: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
LagosismyHome:

I am a she smiley

Lol...no vex ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
@ all the gurus here, pls funds is in a joint account of myself and spouse. Am the main applicant. Do I need a consent letter from spouse to authorize use of funds. We are both applying and travelling together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheggy13(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
spaggyy:

Then you are safe.

My own university Sheffield Hallam University
Mandates sept 13 as the final arrival day into the UK.
What is the course start date and last date for enrolment on your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessingalozie:
Dear Blessing chinonyerem Alozie,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please provide the following details:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
GWF number:
IHS number:
Passport number:
Place of submission:
Type of Visa applied for:
Date of biometrics:
Nationality:
E-mail address used on application:

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents. Please this is what I got this morning please what next
provide the details required ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ChiefK: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2022
mydeporch:

I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

Also picked up but no Biometric letter. We were no told anything. How does one go about it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eddykisses1(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Thank you very much. What if the account has been dormant for a while but it's been opened over 2 years?

widesmile:
CBN made a policy recently that the applicant for FORM A must have operated the account for 6 months before applying so please consider this in your search for a bank to use
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes

I sent mails to them and they requested for my details and stating that a ticket xxxxx has been created

Thanks @dduchess90

dduchess90:
Hello

Have you gotten this sorted now??

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2022
Kennyliga112:
provide the details required ASAP
. Please how long will it take to get reply after this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessingalozie:
. Please how long will it take to get reply after this
I don’t know but just provide the details. Positive reply will be next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Just got my passport back with the vignette sitting pretty.
However, I didn't get BRP mail and no letter in the envelope. Will I be allowed to travel without the letter?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.