Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001770 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viqueta136: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just got a collection email. TLS Abuja, Bio on the 11th of August

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
gifts92:
Hello people, may the good lord do it for you as he has done for my family in Jesus name.
I arrived into the Uk (Essex) 2 weeks ago, family of 4 and looking for someone we can share apartment with to save cost. If you just got your visa and need an apartment you can move into right away instead of doing Airbnb, feel free to reach out to me. The apartment is 1hr away from London.

YOU WILL ONLY PAY WHAN YOU SEE THE APARTMENT WITH YOUR EYES. (Viewing)

It is a 2bedroom flat with 2bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and 1 palour.
I'm just curious here. If you eventually get someone to take up one of the 2 bedrooms, how would a family of 4 survive in a single room?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Moye04(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,great job here. Please can someone help out with
a list of few universities in the U.K that are on scholarship for 2022/2023 masters program. Very urgent and important please. I have searched but couldn't get accurate and reliable results. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nadingo: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
chydon:

Hello. I will be coming into colchester, Essex by first week of October and will be interested if available. Also a family of 4
Do you think 8 people can comfortably live in a 2 bedroom apartment? Will the landlord even allow that?

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by viqueta136: 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
If where you are staying is not too far from Ikeja, I advice that you please go to the center, you will see people with similar case as yours and they will tell you what to do. I did mine as Abuja TLS and they do walk-in there
Visionare:
I have asked this question multiple times. Yet no one has deemed it fit to respond.....it's really not plesant.

This is about the only place most of us get info.

Kindly help with this information if you know whether Ikeja TLS is currently allowing Walk-in/ allowed Walk-in recently.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
FunmilAnu:
So you mean MMU is spreading rumours because the information was on their website last time i checked.

Is MMU an authority when it comes to Nigeria monetary policies?
Can the speak authoritatively with a memo from CBN to back up their assertion?
Go and read more what constitutes form A you will know better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Queenk007:

God willing I got my visa on 30th
Gotten my visa since
It’s all God it will come through
When did u get the nsf mail and when was the decision made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FunmilAnu: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is the link to it
https://www.mmu.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2022-06/Flywire%20CBN%20document%20April%202022%20Final.pdf
Solatium:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Not true please

Cheers
Jonwizzy:
Please house,

Someone said I need round trip ticket to enter UK,
He said I wil he sent back if I have a one a ticket...

@duchess90 @justwise..
All the gurus,

Pls urgently advise as my flight is on Friday..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not true please

Cheers

God bless u...

Thank God fr this platform..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Peachbloom(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Vignette beautiful stamped.
Thank you everyone for all input.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

No you won't be able to apply for priority

Cheers
babsdrey29:
I want to apply as a dependent alone. My MA already got her visa. can I use priority. service? I hear priority no day for dependent, but now am applying alone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Are you sure DMC is counted even if your application moved to DMC on bio date?
FunmilAnu:
Today or tomorrow is 15 working days na. Mon, 29 Aug 2022 was Summer Bank Holiday. If they didn't count it has working day that means 15 working days is tomorrow. If they count it as a working day then today is 15 working days . Unless your DMC day is different from BIO day and you are counting from BIO day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Allsmyles(f): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hi fam
Please has anyone used UBA for Form A recently and got debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Please reprint an up to date statement

Cheers
Abbe777:
@dduchess90

Please do i need to print another statement for Visa application(uploading for biometrics date of 9th)
The statement i used for CAS was from 3rd july - 10th August.
Will it still suffice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by casmir64: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Concerning gap year. The application reference asked to be quoted on the subject(email), is it the GWF.................?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

A simple yes or no is too easy

It's good to think and analyze sometimes, that's what is expected of a prospective master student

Cheers
seglius:

not needed. Just a simple yes/no will help.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FunmilAnu: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't know if DMC is counted or not, that means it is not even 15days for the person sef. I was just stating that it was not yet past 15 working As the person mentioned.
Skynet2021:
Are you sure DMC is counted even if your application moved to DMC on bio date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello.

Yes please,if you haven't gotten a collection/BRP mail

Cheers
Kuvalis:
This week’s Monday made it a week I escalated. So when you said chase on Monday, do you mean next week Monday? (It makes 2 weeks after escalation then)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Please send an email to your Uni and confirm the last date of arrival and that they are happy for you to come in at that date

If they are then that's perfect, take your time and get a cheap flight

Cheers
bestijenkins94:
Yes, entry date is From 8th October.

Last day of my resumption wasn't stated on my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FunmilAnu: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Like I said in my previous post I am not sure if CBN has changed their mind. It was an information passed to MMU prospective students to take advantage of Form A as early as possible. I believe the post by MMU was not to mislead because they even did tutorial of how to generate invoice on their end for Form A . All they said was use Form A early. Which is what I stated. Mind you this is Nigeria. We all woke up one day and saw our card could no longer do international transactions. So anything can happen. But if you have inside information from CBN feel free to share because it looks like you have .
Solatium:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Yes please

Cheers
casmir64:
Concerning gap year. The application reference asked to be quoted on the subject(email), is it the GWF.................?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alakiki: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Visa Alert!

TLS Abuja
Biometrics- 30th Aug. priority
BRP, collection mail and tracking code- 6th Sept.
DHL Express delivery- 7th. Sept.

Been an ardent follower of this forum. I can’t thank you all enough for the wealth of knowledge and information shared for free on here. Thank you every single person that posts on here and to all that answer questions and also debate on here, thanks �

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
@dduchess90
MA application has been moved to vac dependent still pending after nsf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello..

No Letting agent or landlord will allow this. The OP seems to be subletting which is a serious issue if caught.

That's the thing about trying to outsmart the system. Hopefully we learn to do the right thing always whether anyone is watching or not

Cheers
Nadingo:
I'm just curious here. If you eventually get someone to take up one of the 2 bedrooms, how would a family of 4 survive in a single room?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello

Thanks for the update, how many days has it been since you responded to the NSF??

Cheers
kino47:
@dduchess90
MA application has been moved to vac dependent still pending after nsf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ellasquare: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ladylhee:

Have you gotten your passport now?

I’m in same both. We, family of 4 applied on the 14th of july. Passport came for only 3. I’ve called several times and sent emails.

Have not ooo, this is the 10th week, It’s only God that can intervene cos am tired and fed up right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bestijenkins94(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thanks and God bless. I Just contacted them, they said I should be in school latest 14th October.
dduchess90:
Hello

Please send an email to your Uni and confirm the last date of arrival and that they are happy for you to come in at that date

If they are then that's perfect, take your time and get a cheap flight

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by teriluv: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
If you’re going to the University of Bradford, i have an accommodation available for a single student at Arkwright house (IQ Students accommodation).

It’s a Silver ensuite room for £88 ppw bills inclusive (Instead of £107 on Amber student)

It’s a 51 week tenancy, payment is in 4 instalments and you can use anyone with a valid ID card as you guarantor.

I booked it for myself but I won’t be able to meet up with resumption this year and I want give the booking to someone else who needs it.

You can send me a message if you’re interested

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
alongetayo:
Please who is travelling with RwandAir to hearthrow on the 14th Sept?
Please how did you book it..is it separately like first Lagos to Rwanda Kigali , then another from Kigali airport to Heathrow...
Is there any need for transit visa here?

It was not showing anything when I entered Lagos to Heathrow straight..

Please I would really appreciate ur response. Or any other person who has an idea to please reply me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Thanks for the update, how many days has it been since you responded to the NSF??

Cheers
We Responded on Saturday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Please house,

Someone said I need round trip ticket to enter UK,
He said I wil he sent back if I have a one a ticket...

@duchess90 @justwise..
All the gurus,

Pls urgently advise as my flight is on Friday..

You can enter the UK with a one way ticket - if you have a student visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.