Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001723 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
mydeporch:

I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

Two people picked up today no BRP letter as well . Just the vignette
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by richkidboi45: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
LionInZion:

Please, is it possible to change recipients after Form A had already been initiated?

Thanks

Think you can just cancel if it’s not gone far and start all over with a new recipient
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukolar1(f): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello everyone, I got a conditional offer to make deposit and for precas interview from bedfordshire university (January intake) Do anyone know if the school is a good one ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukolar1(f): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello everyone, I got a conditional offer to make deposit and for precas interview from bedfordshire university(January intake). Do anyone know if the school is a good one ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Una nor de fok again? cheesy So wetin con happen to the other two rooms?

Kennyliga112:
nothing new there,am a family of here in Nigeria living in 3 bedroom flat,but me and my wife and kids sleep in only one room..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Go and get vaccinated

sirjey4real20:
@dutches. Hi

Some airport officials are seriously asking about this covid 19 card. How do we go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Can I use NECO for a school which listed WAEC as an alternative to IELTS e.g University of Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by famzybaba: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Blessingalozie:
Dear Blessing chinonyerem Alozie,

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision. We understand how frustrating these delays are and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Please provide the following details:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
GWF number:
IHS number:
Passport number:
Place of submission:
Type of Visa applied for:
Date of biometrics:
Nationality:
E-mail address used on application:

You are not required to book any travel before you apply or before a decision is made on your application. You’ll only be refunded if we have not started processing your application.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents. Please this is what I got this morning please what next

Pleasedid you escalate before you get this message? If so how many days it takes to send this message ... please answer me abeg�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seqe: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please those that paid the deposit, is it through form A or you got money through Aboki?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pauloot(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Joyfulsol194:
15th of August anyone? Abuja TLS. I’m so stressed. Still at DMC and it’s way past 15 working days.
Same here! Tiring
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
chydon:

Hello. I will be coming into colchester, Essex by first week of October and will be interested if available. Also a family of 4

2 family of 4 makes 8people. 8 cannot stay in a 2 bedroom. Someone might notice and report overcrowding.... please becareful because you are on visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akinrayo: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
visa alert!!!!!!
MA & Dependant
RGU Aberdeen
Bio- Aug 16
Collection mail- Sept 5
DHL Delivery- Sept 6 for both of us
VI TLS
Standard visa application
No NSF
No paid mail
No paid call

Special Thanks to everyone on this platform even though I’m a silent reader here, I’m sharing my testimony so as to encourage everyone still waiting and the guys supporting and dropping useful informations on the platform that it’s been really helpful and I appreciate the Good work. God bless

P:S- My Wife’s Vignette has no work on it how do I correct that also the passport didn’t come with BRP letter anything to be worried about ?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jayl1: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
They accept letter of English proficiency.

remecy:

They require IELTS only if you have less than C6 in English
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Please house,

Someone said I need round trip ticket to enter UK,
He said I wil he sent back if I have a one a ticket...

@duchess90 @justwise..
All the gurus,

Pls urgently advise as my flight is on Friday..

Are you a student or on worker visa ?... if yes one way is fine. It only visitor visa that one way is not allowed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

While we are still on the issue of overcrowding.

Here's an interesting read on an article and the sort of fine that applies.

Cheers

What outlet suits husband and wife only?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by casmir64: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
ForDanny:
Guys , Help o.
I have been tracking this thing since July 30th which was my biometric date .
Just today I said I should log in I can see it has been left DMC and at VAC now.
No mail nothing to that effect . Omo Wetin this thing mean Abeg ? The suspense is killing me . Note I had 1 nsf about study gap which I have responded to
Please did you receive an acknowledgement email after you responded to the nsf about gap year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
famzybaba:

Pleasedid you escalate before you get this message? If so how many days it takes to send this message ... please answer me abeg�
. I sent a paid mail yesterday and I got this today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by casmir64: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Congratulations and welcome to the United kingdom. May the land favor you.
Please did you receive acknowledgement email after you replied the nsf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pete3000: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Seqe:
Please those that paid the deposit, is it through form A or you got money through Aboki?

If you have enough time, use form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Congratulations

Please which TLS centre did you use?

Akinrayo:
visa alert!!!!!!
MA & Dependant
RGU Aberdeen
Bio- Aug 16
Collection mail- Sept 5
DHL Delivery- Sept 6 for both of us
VI TLS
Standard visa application
No NSF
No paid mail
No paid call

Special Thanks to everyone on this platform even though I’m a silent reader here, I’m sharing my testimony so as to encourage everyone still waiting and the guys supporting and dropping useful informations on the platform that it’s been really helpful and I appreciate the Good work. God bless

P:S- My Wife’s Vignette has no work on it how do I correct that also the passport didn’t come with BRP letter anything to be worried about ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by misskit(f): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please which is a better option in terms of jobs and cost of living?
Teeside university
Leeds beckett
Uwe Bristol.

I got same course from all three universities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
bigtt76:
Una nor de fok again? cheesy So wetin con happen to the other two rooms?

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good evening guys. So I missed out on my FORM A due to my acct not been fully funded after the fluctuating rates. The bank never informed me till my cousin who was a bank manager called their headquarters himself and got a response. I reapplied again and was approved for form A in less than 5days. Now my school has confirmed receiving the deposit of £3500. Sunderland deferred my admission from September to January. Please what’s the visa fee and IHS for a year visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cutebear: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
I originally thought that I would go to Birmingham to see family & friends before going to my school but now, I'm short on time and would be going straight to school instead. Please is it possible to request for my BRP to be moved from Birmingham post office to the post office near my school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gifts92: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
giselle237:
at least you have a space of 3 bedroom flat.. for just your family and spread your belongings into these 3 bedroom flat.. it is not the same as 4 ppl staying in the space of 1 room with all their belongings in same room and looking for another family to come join them in same house..

the rooms are double rooms as well as the sitting room. Definitely a temporary arrangement, every man is looking for what would be best till person balance back. If e too good for all of us for this platform we no no dey hustle to enter uk. PS my kids are not even above 3years old, so no overcrowding there. Nowhere in my post did i say i want a couple, of course that would be too much. single person is ok. All those sounding like it is an abomination, well done OOO, there is even a website for sparerooms in uk for people to find shared apartment, so how is it new or wrong? 3 adults in basically 3 big living areas with 2 bathrooms. Wardrobes and store rooms and cabinets were also made for a reason.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
LagosismyHome:

2 family of 4 makes 8people. 8 cannot stay in a 2 bedroom. Someone might notice and report overcrowding.... please becareful because you are on visa

Even if it’s possible and allowed is that not foolishness before u know u to hear person don Bleep person wife. My hand no Dey o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Has anyone from August 10/11/12 gotten collection mail yet? TLS VI.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bouche101: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please who is coming to university of Gloucestershire at this September, drop your number let’s link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gabi1987: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Damola01:
Has anyone from August 10/11/12 gotten collection mail yet? TLS VI.
mine is 5th Aug I haven't gotten.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gabi1987: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
teebaxy:
VI tls what's going on Nah.... Still awaiting decision after 18 days of bio
have u received yet? Today marks 23days. Tls vi what is going on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OmichaelO: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hi Guys, I just got debit for FORM A, please how long before one receives telex receipt for confirmation of payment

I used UBA and it took a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gifts92: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
frankob:

Even if it’s possible and allowed is that not foolishness before u know u to hear person don Bleep person wife. My hand no Dey o

Because your wife can commit adultery doesn't mean everyone is the same. Nobody asked for another couple, a single person is ok. Well, i have found solution to my problem and can help others coming in too. Anyone who needs a shared apartment can check spareroom.co.uk smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.