Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1001235 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deen4real(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
11th of August Ikeja tls still on dmc and have made paid calls yesterday awaiting decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akinrayo: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pchuks99:
Congratulations

Please which TLS centre did you use?

Thank you. VI TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wurry10: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please has anyone been debited for form A by Gtbank in the last one week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2kshirts: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Deen4real:
11th of August Ikeja tls still on dmc and have made paid calls yesterday awaiting decision.

I have been worried since yesterday because I did a paid call and got awaiting decision. Several other people from 11th Ikeja have got decision made.

I have a 22 years study gap so all kinds of thoughts have been plaguing my mind.

Last last, God will do only what HE can do!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Noone is saying management is not possible. At all. Then the way you are saying double rooms as if we do not know what a double room is. A double room simply fits a double bed.. . Anyway no offence intended. .. sha don’t describe double room as if its presidential suite.. there is nothing extraordinarily big about it sir/ma.
No landlord will give you shared apartment with family of 4 to share 1 room. No one. Except you hide this info..Even if the room is 100m3, a family of 4 can not share 1 room in a house share.. we know about spare room.. what happens to the bills and living conditions of the others?
Good luck in your search for new living mates though.
gifts92:

the rooms are double rooms as well as the sitting in room. Definitely a temporary arrangement, every man is looking for what would be best till person balance back. If e too good for all of us for this platform we no no dey hustle to enter uk. PS my kids are not even above 3years old, so no overcrowding there. Nowhere in my post did i say i want a couple, of course that would be too much. single person is ok. All those sounding like it is an abomination, well done OOO, there is even a website for sparerooms in uk for people to find shared apartment, so how is it new or wrong? 3 adults in basically 3 big living areas with 2 bathrooms.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Deen4real(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have gotten my visa, just waiting for my dependents just checked again still on dmc

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kalakris:
Just got my passport back with the vignette sitting pretty.
However, I didn't get BRP mail and no letter in the envelope. Will I be allowed to travel without the letter?
. My husband said that the BRP should be collected when you get to the uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wurry10: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2022
amizzy48:
Pls after submitting the Form A on the portal, what Is the next step cos it has been on adb reviewer for 13day after my bro submit his application . someone was suggesting we take the application details to the processing bank we choose during my application for them to process it for me , how true on this? .

Anyone who has made school fee payment using form A should pls put me through on how to go about it after submission of my Form A on the portal . Urgent answer please .

Please have you been debited now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lets be patient i feel the tls are overwhelmed by the number of applications this period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gabi1987:
mine is 5th Aug I haven't gotten.

Can't even imagine the anxiety you've been going through. I hope you get yours soon same as I hope to get mine. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Getset: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
I am about to start processing my international passport for the first time. I used my own name on my NIN instead of my husband's name. I was told for me to have an international passport in my husband's name, I have to first change it on my NIN.

My question is: does my passport have to bear my husband's name, can't I just stick to my parent's name.

Will that disqualify me as his dependant for UK student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eserose: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello good evening, pls which bank did you use for the form A and also can you offer assistant I need to pay 6000 pounds and my school deadline is 13the September.
Please anyone can assist kindly reach me will be really grateful. Thanks

odehbrainard:
Good evening guys. So I missed out on my FORM A due to my acct not been fully funded after the fluctuating rates. The bank never informed me till my cousin who was a bank manager called their headquarters himself and got a response. I reapplied again and was approved for form A in less than 5days. Now my school has confirmed receiving the deposit of £3500. Sunderland deferred my admission from September to January. Please what’s the visa fee and IHS for a year visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are free to answer your maiden name until whenever you so please.. you can not be disqualified on this premise.. present your other documents to show proof of genuine marriage/relationship
Getset:

My question is: does my passport have to bear my husband's name, can't I just stick to my parent's name.
Will that disqualify me as his dependant for UK student visa?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gifts92: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
You are the one mentioning presidential suite not me. There are 4 - 6 bedroom shared apartments that allow couples and singles in the same house and still have common areas soooooo. You say nooooo one like you know the living terms and condition of everybody in the UK

giselle237:
Noone is saying management is not possible. At all. Then the way you are saying double rooms as if we do not know what a double room is. A double room simply fits a double bed.. . Anyway no offence intended. .. sha don’t describe double room as if its presidential suite.. there is nothing extraordinarily big about it sir/ma.
No landlord will give you shared apartment with family of 4 to share 1 room. No one. Except you hide this info..Even if the room is 100m3, a family of 4 can not share 1 room in a house share.. we know about spare room.. what happens to the bills and living conditions of the others?
Good luck in your search for new living mates though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eserose: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello good evening pls which Uba branch did you use. Need urgent assistant have to pay 6000 pounds before 13th September .

Please kindly assist

OmichaelO:
Hi Guys, I just got debit for FORM A, please how long before one receives telex receipt for confirmation of payment

I used UBA and it took a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Afroguee: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hi, please I sent you an email just now. Can you reply pls. Thank you.
giselle237:
You are free to answer your maiden name until whenever you so please.. you can not be disqualified on this premise.. present your other documents to show proof of genuine marriage/relationship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kenazuu(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Congrats oooo pls which UBA branch , this is miracle ooo?

OmichaelO:
Hi Guys, I just got debit for FORM A, please how long before one receives telex receipt for confirmation of payment

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
OmichaelO:

helo please is the Uba account a new one or over 6 months and please which branch ??

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please I need a reply. Please after sending this�, how long will it take for decision to be made

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
No they do not…I tried last week Friday and it was a very horrible experience which I do not recommend! If you or your dependent don’t have any appointment for that day please don’t try the walk-in option for VI TLS
Fibonacci2021:
Hello house. Does anyone know if VI TLS as walk-in option at the moment?

Also to book walk-in, do I simply add FLEXI option to my cart on the TLS website.

Please help countryman. Your feedback is highly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
eserose:
Hello good evening pls which Uba branch did you use. Need urgent assistant have to pay 6000 pounds before 13th September .

Please kindly assist

Doubt you can get Form A processed before or on 13th if you haven't initiated by now.

You can try.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Assess their fee and flexibility. You can make your choice. One's own choice may not be yours
misskit:
Please which is a better option in terms of jobs and cost of living?
Teeside university
Leeds beckett
Uwe Bristol.

I got same course from all three universities.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
24hrs and above
OmichaelO:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello, I’m interested, please send your email so I can reach out or reach me on jessyventura1995@ymail.com
teriluv:
If you’re going to the University of Bradford, i have an accommodation available for a single student at Arkwright house (IQ Students accommodation).

It’s a Silver ensuite room for £88 ppw bills inclusive (Instead of £107 on Amber student)

It’s a 51 week tenancy, payment is in 4 instalments and you can use anyone with a valid ID card as you guarantor.

I booked it for myself but I won’t be able to meet up with resumption this year and I want give the booking to someone else who needs it.

You can send me a message if you’re interested
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ck123(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please between a year public health in University of Sunderland and two years Medical Radiography in teesside University, which is more preferred?

Especially between a year or two years course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
mydeporch:

I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

Hi, was this VI TLS? And have they sent it to your mail now?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
mydeporch:

I picked up but no Biometric letter... most people had to write down their gwf number and when it came to our turn sef, the guy said it will be sent to our email.

Picked up today, no biometric letter as well.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
frankob:

Even if it’s possible and allowed is that not foolishness before u know u to hear person don Bleep person wife. My hand no Dey o

Hahaha but why your mind go go there. Self control inint
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
gifts92:

Because your wife can commit adultery doesn't mean everyone is the same. Nobody asked for another couple, a single person is ok. Well, i have found solution to my problem and can help others coming in too. Anyone who needs a shared apartment can check spareroom.co.uk smiley

Are you sure you are allowed to sublet where you are staying .... most times this goes against the lease agreement. Even some mortgages don't allow you to sublet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gifts92: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
The landlord agreed to find someone but will do so on my own, so i intend finding someone before the next rent.
LagosismyHome:

Are you sure you are allowed to sublet where you are staying .... most times this goes against the lease agreement. Even some mortgages don't allow you to sublet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OmichaelO: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mattmich:
24hrs and above
thank you boss

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
gifts92:
The landlord agreed to find someone but will do so on my own, so i intend finding someone before the next rent.

That really unlike UK behaviour, surprised to hear the landlord agreed . family of 4 , 2 bed and sublease one room .

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.