Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (999751 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Resilient97:
Congratulations

Congratulations, thanks for the encouraging words, did my bio on august 13th, paid mail and call said application with case worker, almost loosing my mind already
Today dependent application moved to vac, mine stil at dmc, hoping for the best this week.
Congratulations again

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iruobe1987:

Please do they require POF before issuing CAS
I don't know, can anyone confirm if Salford require POF before issuing CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
oooh don't feel that way.

She's just customer service agent and they all work based on a response template. She answered you initially through that template but when she did the actual check and discovered you should've have long gotten your passport back, she changed her response. be positive dear. kiss

cutebear:
I just called UKVI and I feel so down. At first, I told the lady that I haven’t gotten my passport yet and she said that it takes 15 working days to get my passport back after a decision has been made. My bio was August 4th.
Later, I now said please let me tell her my GWF number to check the exact decision date for me. Immediately she saw my decision date which was around Sept 6th, her voice just changed and she said someone will be in contact with me via email to tell me my decision this week.
I'm so scared that it’s a refusal because see the way she changed from 15 working days to this week.
It's as if they want to send me a refusal email cry

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Exactly

MimiBen:

You’re probably being too sensitive! Her voice change might not be related to your decision. These people also work under pressure. Again, your passport is due for return as it’s being over a month plus, she saying this week as supposed 15 working days she mentioned early doesn’t mean you will be refused ok?

I wish you all the best and know God won’t bring you this far to let you down
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skinnienigga(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Collins4u1:
My Visa has been approved.
My application timeline is as follow.
Biometric 12/8
Passport pickup 8/9
Approval mail 9/9

Document submitted.
Statement of account
Passport
Degree certificate
IELTS
Tuberculosis certificate.

Abuja TLS
Thanks to gloriyah and a hot of others that provided answers to my questions.

I'll be traveling to Glasgow!

Congrats Bro. Is it GCU?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gift7428: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Duchess I am back again oh as promised
I picked up our passport today and my daughter was granted oh smiley smiley
Thank God I didn’t give up because I know her dad would never have applied with us.

Bio August 15. V.I
Collection mail September 13
Picked up Visa today
Thanks to everyone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
I did my bio on 16th August, I did paid mail on the 8th and got Awaiting decision and I got another email asking which visa I applied then I got escalated mail to wait for 15working days. Then this morning I got an email saying decision made. Please my question is how long will it take for me to get collection mail

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gift7428:
Thank God I didn’t give up because I know her dad would never have applied with us.

Bio August 15. V.I
Picked up Visa today
Thanks to everyone

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mattyjay(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congrats oh. I tap from your grace.

Gift7428:

Bio August 15. V.I
Picked up Visa today
Thanks to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Solatium(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
rumuseh14:
Hello @dduchess90 and @justwise please help.

I need the list of universities in the uk one can apply directly for masters programs with an HND Certificate.
I look forward to your quick response.

Thanks!

You expect someone to do you an assignment that is as easy as ABC?
Google is your best bet,no one knows it all here.
Google query is the way

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
SaintOpzy:
Anyone here still waiting for Brp mail?

I've been oo since 28th August... sad

Doesn't matter much... Las las that letter is not used for anything

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wurry10: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please has anyone been debited for form A in the last one week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations!!!

Please I'm trying to do the paid call and when it gets to my card number after entering the card number it asks me to press enter
But there's no enter on the keypad
How do I navigate that pls

Gboye123:
Dear All,

It would be ungrateful of me if I didn't share this.

Bio. 12th Aug.
No nsf
Transfered to VAC: 12th Sept.
Received at VAC : 12th Sept.
Collection Mail : 12th Sept
Visa pickup : 13th Sept

I was overly worried to the point of loosing my mind. I did 2 paid calls and 1 paid mail.
Not sure though but nothing was moving until I started the paid calls and mail.

My advice for those still waiting is, do what you can whilst waiting. Distract yourself with other activities towards travelling and other logistics.
Do what you can. Paid mail, paid call. I think it helps. Get yourself busy with other matters as regards your resumption. I thinks it helps. It did help me. DISTRACT YOURSELF FROM THAT WORRY. It can usurp the mental energy you have to push through the whole journey. For me, what's gonna be is gonna be regardless. So why worry too much? Just do the very best you can and leave the rest. Pray and have a positive mind. Never entertain any negativity.

Meanwhile, Maybe it was a coincidence that things started moving after I did the first paid mail, I don't know but it worked anyway.

Appreciation to the Gurus in the house.

Ps: vignette well pasted and looking pretty. grin

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bull332: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
HenryG:

Not stated in the offer

They require it o. Its stated on the school site
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
isaco:

Good information! Pre Master is good for someone that can afford full payment of tuition fees b4 CAS. Meanwhile, I have applied to Aberystwyth University wales. I am waiting for their decision. Thanks a lot.
. But do you know they required Ielts. They gave me admission but unfortunately they are requesting for ielts .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please I'm trying to do the paid call and when it gets to my card number after entering the card number it asks me to press enter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mattyjay(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
After entering the card number, press *

Pchuks99:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Vullia:
Good morning everyone...I got a pre CAS offer from Roehamton university ,two weeks stating after successful CAS Interview ,I will be sent an unconditional offer.since then I haven't heard anything from them .pls who else has got this kind of mail,or have applied to the school for january intake.

I also applied there, but did pre CAS interview on 12th of Sept. Am waiting for their response too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Queenessy: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!
STUDENT VISA (PRIORITY)
ABUJA TLS

MA
Application for CAS: 5th of July 2022
CAS issued : 22nd of August 2022
Visa application: 25th of August 2022
Biometrics: 1st of September 2022
Collection mail : 9th of September 2022
Passport collection(DHL): 12th of September 2022

Dependent (STANDARD)
Biometrics (walk in): 1st of September
collection mail: 12th of September 2022
Passport collection(DHL): 13th of September 2022

BRP letter received for both MA and dependent

This platform is enriched with information and thanks to duchess, gloriyah, justwise et.al for always helping out

God bless!!

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fun2fun(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello house.
People who got Teesside offer, how did you settle your qualification check huddle? Did you pay before you received an offer?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bombito: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good day, has anyone gotten admission from Sheffield Hallam University for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
HenryG:

Please I seek for your input. Please, I will like to make decision to avoid delay. So, I will like to add to it:

Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I got a conditional admission to University of Salford, Manchester for MSc. Biomedical Science January intake. I was given a scholarship reduction in school fees of £3000. My school fees now drops to £12,300. Conditional payment of £5500 before being issued with CAS.
Please how do you see this admission? I seek for insight about the course, the cost of living in Manchester, possible accomodation challenge and other peculiar thing.
Or would you advice me to wait for other admission in other schools and other courses in health. A family of 3 plans to go together
Thank you all in anticipation.
. There are many opportunities in Manchester. Please don't miss it . not necessary you live in Manchester. There are other nearer town closer , which you can live.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Queenessy:
VISA ALERT!!!
STUDENT VISA (PRIORITY)
ABUJA TLS

MA

Dependent (STANDARD)

This platform is enriched with information and thanks to duchess, gloriyah, justwise et.al for always helping out

God bless!!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
fun2fun:
Hello house.
People who got Teesside offer, how did you settle your qualification check huddle? Did you pay before you received an offer?
you will have to pay 4000 before you receive unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please those that did bio in abj and received their passport thru dhl, please how fast did it take dhl to deliver it after ur collection mail, specifically delivery to lagos from abj
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
@Gloriyah

Please, I want to contact you for some questions about SOP.

I got conditional offer from RGU now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dapyem92: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello House,

Has anyone gotten pick up mail for 16th August 2022?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by remecy(f): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kennyliga112:
you will have to pay 4000 before you receive unconditional offer

Do you need to pay for the qualification check?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
If u did priority/standard and it has exceeded stipulated time, and you have gotten a decision but yet to transfer to VAC

u can complain below:

https://pos.tlscontact.com/los_en/contact-form?type=complaints

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Congratulations!!! My testimony is next by God's grace.
Queenessy:
VISA ALERT!!!
STUDENT VISA (PRIORITY)
ABUJA TLS

MA

Dependent (STANDARD)

God bless!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
yoged:
. There are many opportunities in Manchester. Please don't miss it . not necessary you live in Manchester. There are other nearer town closer , which you can live.

So grateful for sharing your view

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.