Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002836 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kuvalis: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
No I don’t have that. When I called today, the last asked for my escalation reference and I told her I don’t have that, she asked for the Gwf number and she confirmed I escalated on the 30th, even though I did on the 29th. She asked me to wait till 15 working days, next Tuesday and that I should expect a mail from them by then. That it must have been resolved by then.

Gabi1987:
right now my tired is tired. Let's just wait till day 15 of the escalation. I was given an escalation code though. Don't know if you have that as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jvas: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fazfunms:
Good evening. Please how does super priority work? Trying to book an appointment but don’t see any dates. Do I just go to the VAC at the times stated and tell them I want to do super priority?
Firstly, super priority is around 1000 pound, but within 2 or 3 days you get your decision.
You have to book for it online through your portal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just been offered provisional admission in Salford.

15,300 tuition
- 3,500 waived
11,800 tuition balance

1. Which bank can I use to process the Form A faster, Deposit is 5,500
2. Can I go ahead and do TB test?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Blessingalozie:
Please someone should help me here oh I don't understand this kind of email I got now

Open it and read it well
If there’s an issue you would be informed accordingly.
If they require more information they would ask for it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
eyexi:

15,300 tuition
- 3,500 waived
11,800 tuition balance

Which bank can I use to process the Form A faster, Deposit is 5,500

Any . Some banks do it in 2 weeks or less Others a month . Just go to trade portal and initiate your form A ASAP with the required documents and start bombarding their head office with complaints , callls and emails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jvas:

Firstly, super priority is around 1000 pound, but within 2 or 3 days you get your decision.
You have to book for it online through your portal

So expensive . I ll advise anyone to go for ordinary priority which is less and decision/ Passport collection is within 5 day’s .
Anyways if you have the money to dash them you can still go for that too

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jojonala: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
See what I got from My school. Did anyone receive such mail from their schools

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jolek15: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
1stNumeroUno:

Bio at Ikeja TLS same day... please mention me when you receive collection mail.

Received it tonight

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 1stNumeroUno: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jolek15:

Received it tonight

Thanks sir...got mine tonight too wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JejeIsLife: 1:01am On Sep 14, 2022
bigtt76:
You didn't share any context here - are you a student, worker, or visitor?

well, I am applying for an Ireland student visa and currently filling out the student visa form, so I got to a compulsory section that states I should provide the contact of my host i.e the address of someone I know in Ireland and I don't know anyone in Ireland neither do I have someone there.

please what should I input in that contact section?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Is transit visa needed at Doha?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2022
JejeIsLife:
well, I am applying for an Ireland student visa and currently filling out the student visa form, so I got to a compulsory section that states I should provide the contact of my host i.e the address of someone I know in Ireland and I don't know anyone in Ireland neither do I have someone there.
Check the Irish thread. Republic of Ireland is not under Uk or same as Uk as you stated in previous post
https://www.nairaland.com/4056995/general-irish-student-visa-work

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JejeIsLife: 1:54am On Sep 14, 2022
ForDanny:

Any . Some banks do it in 2 weeks or less Others a month . Just go to trade portal and initiate your form A ASAP with the required documents and start bombarding their head office with complaints , callls and emails

was it an Msc program? and is it salford uni.

i would like you to guide me please, i wanna apply for bsc program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheggy13(m): 4:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Emmyrez:

Apply with an agent. i did mine and i got 20th also while the agent was able to get 13th for me. i think they have slot
How much did the agent collect from you to help get close appointment date and if you've paid your Visa fee, how much was it in Dollar and the cost of priority option in Dollar too? I'll be expecting. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eneada: 4:10am On Sep 14, 2022
willyede:

Can we share contact I am going to leedsbeckett for Jan 2023

Okay. I sent you a link already.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Jolek15:

Received it tonight
Bio date please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 5:17am On Sep 14, 2022
1stNumeroUno:

Bio date please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emotionz: 5:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Please how do I book biometrics??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Segunbills(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2022
Guys let's connect I also got an offer there Segunbills@gmail.com
shawrygal:

You are even lucky t have discount of £3000, I have no discount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Segunbills(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Let's connect Segunbills@gmail.com also same here
eyexi:

15,300 tuition
- 3,500 waived
11,800 tuition balance

1. Which bank can I use to process the Form A faster, Deposit is 5,500
2. Can I go ahead and do TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2022
1stNumeroUno:

Congratulations to both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 6:26am On Sep 14, 2022
divinebarz:
Is transit visa needed at Doha?

Some Qatar flights layover can be up to 11 hours . Crazy right ? Normally you do not need transit visa but you might want to see Qatar in that waiting time , if so then you can get one . If you do not want to see it just remain at the airport and when your connecting flight is ready for takeoff you move . Also I know there are airport hotels you can sleep in and also there are lounges you can spend like 5 hours or more there so you ll be fine .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2022
Emotionz:
Please how do I book biometrics??

After you are done paying for IHS and visa fee then you ll be redirected to tls website to upload your documents . The link is stated on the page where you have the option to download your VAF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ForDanny: 6:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Jojonala:
See what I got from My school. Did anyone receive such mail from their schools

This just means a decision has been made on your application most likely . They are following up on you for resumption . You should be getting your collection mail today tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MimiBen: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Jojonala post=116642295]See what I got from My school. Did anyone receive such mail from their schools

Yes I received CAS used Mail from my school 2 days ago. I’m expecting a positive outcome by today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 1stNumeroUno: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2022
frankob:

Bio date please

12-August. Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 1stNumeroUno: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Maybs:

Congratulations to both of you.

Thanks sis...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 6:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Collins4u1:
My Visa has been approved.
My application timeline is as follow.
Biometric 12/8
Passport pickup 8/9
Approval mail 9/9

Document submitted.
Statement of account
Passport
Degree certificate
IELTS
Tuberculosis certificate.

Abuja TLS
Thanks to gloriyah and a hot of others that provided answers to my questions.

I'll be traveling to Glasgow!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2022
HenryG:
Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I got a conditional admission to University of Salford, Manchester for MSc. Biomedical Science January intake. I was given a scholarship reduction in school fees of £3000. My school fees now drops to £12,300. Conditional payment of £5500 before being issued with CAS.
Please how do you see this admission? I seek for insight about the course, the cost of living in Manchester, possible accomodation challenge and other peculiar thing.
Or would you advice me to wait for other admission in other schools and other courses in health.
Thank you all in anticipation.

Please I seek for your input. Please, I will like to make decision to avoid delay. So, I will like to add to it:

Hello everyone,
Yesterday, I got a conditional admission to University of Salford, Manchester for MSc. Biomedical Science January intake. I was given a scholarship reduction in school fees of £3000. My school fees now drops to £12,300. Conditional payment of £5500 before being issued with CAS.
Please how do you see this admission? I seek for insight about the course, the cost of living in Manchester, possible accomodation challenge and other peculiar thing.
Or would you advice me to wait for other admission in other schools and other courses in health. A family of 3 plans to go together
Thank you all in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.