Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002688 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 1stNumeroUno: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jolek15:
Hi guys I did my bio on August 12, my application was transferred to VAC yesterday but I haven't received collection mail yet. Should I contact UKVI or TLS??
How do I contact TLS??

Bio at Ikeja TLS same day... please mention me when you receive collection mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jessiejey: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi…was this for Priority or Standard? And what TLS did you use?
Ozededes:
Changed yesterday to 'transferred to VAC' and I got a mail that came yesterday evening but it was this morning I saw the pick up mail.

I will say it took less than 24hrs to go from "transferred to VAC" to "Received by VAC" in my case

Yes I got a mail for pick up.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Missyetty:
Do you have dollars?

Yes please send a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bull332: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening house. Can I pay visa application fee and IHS using Pounds or it must be dollars? I have pounds in my dom account but am not sure if I can get a pound debit card to do the transaction.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damola01: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
viqueta136:
Who’s travel on the 22nd with Royal Air Maroc? to LHR? Make we team up abeg so the trip won’t be boring.

How much is their flight Biko?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bull332:
Good evening house. Can I pay visa application fee and IHS using Pounds or it must be dollars? I have pounds in my dom account but am not sure if I can get a pound debit card to do the transaction.
Thank you.
any currency is fine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi gurus in the house, please Is it normal to book TB appointment ahead of admission for my prefer school of studying, in order to avoid delay of getting a closer date of Tuberculosis Test appointment ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please I need a quick response, I’m already booking for an appointment and I can find closer dates.

Please gurus can I go ahead
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sakol4life:
Hi gurus in the house, please Is it normal to book TB appointment ahead of admission for my prefer school of studying, in order to avoid delay of getting a closer date of Tuberculosis Test appointment ?

Uhn... Yeah, it's advisable
So far the TB Cert expires every 6 months. So if everything fall within the time frame then you're free

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sakol4life:
Please I need a quick response, I’m already booking for an appointment and I can find closer dates.

Please gurus can I go ahead

If you're OK with the date then go ahead, but if are not then you try booking at midnight wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebeewhy: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello,
How did u book this flight?
viqueta136:
Who’s travel on the 22nd with Royal Air Maroc? to LHR? Make we team up abeg so the trip won’t be boring.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoajiri(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Greetings y'all.
Please what's the email address for complaint on no BRP letter or mail.
My visa was issued since last week but I'm yet to get a BRP decision letter or email.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
WilsonBright935:

Uhn... Yeah, it's advisable
So far the TB Cert expires every 6 months. So if everything fall within the time frame then you're free

Thanks so much bro. But the issue is that the school I applied to is yet to offer me an admission. I’m just trying to do this ahead since I have the money for the TB test now and I over heard people saying that if I should wait till the school make me an offer before booking, it might be heard to secure closer dates because large number of people would have claim dates that are nearby.

Honestly I really don’t want anything to hold me down or having to wait long before getting my TB test done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please house can I do the TB test before securing an admission. I hope there is no implication for having a TB certificate before gaining an offer to study with my preferred school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sakol4life:

Thanks so much bro. But the issue is that the school I applied to is yet to offer me an admission. I’m just trying to do this ahead since I have the money for the TB test now and I over heard people saying that if I should wait till the school make me an offer before booking, it might be heard to secure closer dates because large number of people would have claim dates that are nearby.

Honestly I really don’t want anything to hold me down or having to wait long before getting my TB test done.

It's kinda dicey but I'll advise you to calm down first. Go and do it immediately you're been offered admission..

Besides, you can't do any test not until you're offered admission. Cuz you'll have to input your school's address in the course of booking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
WilsonBright935:

It's kinda dicey but I'll advise you to calm down first. Go and do it immediately you're been offered admission..

Besides, you can't do any test not until you're offered admission. Cuz you'll have to input your school's address in the course of booking

I have been given the school address. I have a friend in uk and also same school I’m applying to.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sakol4life:

I have been given the school address. I have a friend in uk and also same school I’m applying to.

This should help
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fazfunms: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening. Please how does super priority work? Trying to book an appointment but don’t see any dates. Do I just go to the VAC at the times stated and tell them I want to do super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rumuseh14: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello people! Please can someone help with list of schools in the uk that accepts hnd results. It's for a friend.
Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
StarTrek222:
I am 16th VI TLS

Please alert me wen ur application moves to vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bouquiluv: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please has anyone who did biometrics on 16th August at Ikeja received any info about decision making on his visa for standard application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by willyede(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Eneada:

Ok. Thanks

Can we share contact I am going to leedsbeckett for Jan 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Simieoni2: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bouquiluv:
Please has anyone who did biometrics on 16th August at Ikeja received any info about decision making on his visa for standard application?
I did 16th ikeja tls too although i got nsf for study gap on the 18th working day and i replied same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kunleop: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good evening,

My certificate is not ready but I used statement of result to get my CAS, when gas was processing they asked me to send my certificate which I replied with certification letter from my HOD.
I got CAS and it was stated on CAS that academic transcript as evidence to obtain offer, when I applied for my Visa, I submitted both transcript and statement of result with certification letter.

I hope is not an issue cos bio done already.

Kindly assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mydeporch(f): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
odehbrainard:

Is it for sunderland? I can’t find the refusal letter though.
No, Cardiff Met . You can draft a note explaining the reason you can remember and upload it in place of the letter. Sorry if this reply came late. Hopefully other have given you a better reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Adebeewhy: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hi,
U can just send a paid mail to UKVI or better still, u can reply a paid mail sent for visa application status & request for ur brp letter.
omoajiri:
Greetings y'all.
Please what's the email address for complaint on no BRP letter or mail.
My visa was issued since last week but I'm yet to get a BRP decision letter or email.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by odehbrainard: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
mydeporch:

No, Cardiff Met . You can draft a note explaining the reason you can remember and upload it in place of the letter. Sorry if this reply came late. Hopefully other have given you a better reply.

Okay thanks so much, have sent in applications to other schools though. Just in case, sunderland is notorious in ghosting students, I don’t know how long they take in refunding a deposit should In case CAS is not issued. I would need that money back to add up so I can pay another deposit. Teeside university is my back up option…. I don’t want to depend solely on sunderland eventhough I have paid the deposit and awaiting a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pchuks99: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Has any 16th bio gotten collection mail/moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seglius(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pchuks99:
Has any 16th bio gotten collection mail/moved to VAC?

13th is waiting for such

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.