Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008828 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damdee: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Thank you

justwise:

If your CAS states those two programs then your IHS calculation will reflect those two program too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damdee: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Plymouth uni

Kippah:

Pls which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Hello house,
If you went for your bio on 19th of August (standard). Have you gotten any info?. Cu I haven't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loverquin: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hi Duchess,

Please kindly explain the reason you said this.

Becos am having an issue now, I paid for DHL after my biometric on the 6th of September, uptil now, I haven't gotten my passport, no mail from DHL regarding my passport, I even tracked the passport on UKVI site and it's saying P
" Passport picked up by Applicant"

I don't know what to do, and am suppose to travle by next weekend.

Please any solution to this issue

dduchess90:
Hello

You can add such services before or during your biometrics not after

Since it wasn't paid for you have to collect it or authorize someone to do so on your behalf

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ojoval: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
I haven't, I did mine at Ikeja. What about you?
WilsonBright935:
Hello house,
If you went for your bio on 19th of August (standard). Have you gotten any info?. Cu I haven't
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ojoval:
I haven't, I did mine at Ikeja. What about you?
VI
Let's link up
Can I mail you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Notime0112: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello my people,
Please what’s the fastest bank for form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

Did you pay at TLS and do you have your DHL tracking no?

You should be able to track this with DHL and confirm where your documents are , can you do so and update the platform please

Cheers
Loverquin:
Hi Duchess,

Becos am having an issue now, I paid for DHL after my biometric on the 6th of September, uptil now, I haven't gotten my passport, no mail from DHL regarding my passport, I even tracked the passport on UKVI site and it's saying P

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

If your CAs shield request details of your Dependants please include it.

You are entitled to bring your dependants if you want to.

If it doesn't then focus on yourself

Cheers
ExpressBoy:
House pls am planing to resubmit details for CAS I have a total of 26m running as POF for family of 5 to tender for CAS issuance but can I exclude the my kids from CAS shield due to much questions and later include them for visa application processing...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

It's like comparing apples to banana

Wouldn't that be a bias comparison

My advise, have a look and be part of both threads ( thread on UK and Canada ) and get all the information you are concerned about and make a firm decision

We can't do that for you

Cheers
zeedof:
Dear Nairaland in abroad. Please kindly share me the advantages and disadvantages of these two countries (UK and Canada) and which one will you advice me to choose..

I have wife and daughter if this needs for consideration

Thank you in advance

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

You can use same or change them it depends on you

If you are making a collage on a word document add a bit of description on what the picture is

Cheers
lightofjoy:
Happy weekend, pls in the family pictures to be attached, will I have to attach the same picture for every member of the family or will I have to edit it per each family member.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cashmadam:

You will definitely get the visa if you dependant got. I'm 100% sure of that. So relax

Ok tanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ojoval: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yes pls
Did mine at Ikeja
WilsonBright935:

VI
Let's link up
Can I mail you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please how do I track my visa? I have the GWF code and the email of the agent that registered for me. My biometrics is in two days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Loverquin: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
@duchess,

I didn't pay at TLS, I made payment after my passport has been transferred to VAC.

I filled a form (value added service option) on the TLS site and they responded to my mail telling me of the process of paying for courier service post biometric which is to pay the sum of 9000 naira, after which I will send my details and evidence of payment to an email address.

After I did all that on the 6th of September, I got a call from TLS on the 13th of September, asking me to confirm my address.

Ever since 13th of September, I haven't heard from TLS, neither have I heard from DHL.

And the shocking thing is, I tracked my passport on UKVI, it highlighted green on the last stage, saying passport picked by applicant. So right, I don't know what to do. I have sent TLS a mail, awaiting their response. because I don't have enough time again, am meant to travel by dis coming weekend.

dduchess90:
Hello

Did you pay at TLS and do you have your DHL tracking no?

You should be able to track this with DHL and confirm where your documents are , can you do so and update the platform please

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tymally:
Please how do I track my visa? I have the GWF code and the email of the agent that registered for me. My biometrics is in two days
Ask your Agent about it…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by perrol(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please i want an enlightenment concerning this , someone help us pay for flight turkish airlines , during payment they pick 1 child and 1 infant, instead of 2 child because my baby will be 2year before we go. My question is how can we change my second child from infant to child and to know much I needed to Add.
Anyone will such experience should help thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bigboy75: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello everyone, has anybody gotten an offer from huddersfield recently? I got an offer on Friday and I was told to login to accept the offer, I didn't create any username and password while applying for the course. My question is how do I get the username and password I'm required to login with? I can't find the info anywhere.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hajibosh: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
I received this similar message and my form A hasn't gone through, had to call my bro over there to help with the payment on the deadline, i bought £ at blavk market rate. What a crazy day
Jona48:
Who received similar mail from University of Bradford?
P. S. Though my payment dropped in the school's account on the 5th of August
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ukinebo1: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please I need advice,I want my 16 years niece to follow us (myself, husband and two kids), she has been staying with me since she was 7 but her passport is on her father name. Please can I claim to be her mother and while her father issue consent letter, please I kindly need ur advice on how to go about it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

No you can't claim to be her mother.

It doesn't work that way

Unless you have fully adopted her then that's fine, if you decide to go down that route her natural parents won't have a right over her.

You might need to let go and support from a distance

Cheers
Ukinebo1:
Please I need advice,I want my 16 years niece to follow us (myself, husband and two kids), she has been staying with me since she was 7 but her passport is on her father name. Please can I claim to be her mother and while her father issue consent letter, please I kindly need ur advice on how to go about it.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello

Please speak to Turkish airline and resolve this error.

They might send an invoice with the price difference to pay or you can have an option of paying by card

Speak to them first
Cheers
perrol:
Please i want an enlightenment concerning this , someone help us pay for flight turkish airlines , during payment they pick 1 child and 1 infant, instead of 2 child because my baby will be 2year before we go. My question is how can we change my second child from infant to child and to know much I needed to Add.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tymally:
hope it’s priority cos this standard saga … is tayaring
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please does UKVI give response to paid mail sent on Sunday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
If you have not done biometric, there is really nothing to track.

Say after your biometric, you log into gov dot UK, and choose the biometric option, which is usually the third green box, it will redirect you to your TLS page and you will see track, click track and you can know exactly where Ur application is.

Ask Ur agent for you details to log into govdotuk to be able to do this

Tymally:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ozededes: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Best to speak with Turkish airline before your flight so that the right adjustment can be made

perrol:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cherishpearl: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bigboy75:
Hello everyone, has anybody gotten an offer from huddersfield recently? I got an offer on Friday and I was told to login to accept the offer, I didn't create any username and password while applying for the course. My question is how do I get the username and password I'm required to login with? I can't find the info anywhere.
put your email and click on forgotten password
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Great then question 1 and 2

You are almost there

Cheers
@dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by scofieldokpara(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Loverquin:
Hi Duchess,

You obviously didn't listen to this advice..

To everyone else, it's better you go yourself to collect your passport

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
I sent a paid mail and got this reply in the attached pic
My bio was on 13th August so its already 25 working days
My dependant got his visa last week Thursday
My question is if i send them this details, does that mean i have escalated? If so,
Is it advisable to escalate at this point?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
perrol:
tell the same person that booked it or call Turkish airline or go to their office

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.