Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000223 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Guys . Please do you know any cheap universities in UK

University of Hull is now expensive. From 9250 to now 13000 pounds.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chydon(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Queryon:
Has anyone for 9th Sept (Priority) gotten theirs yet? I'm wondering if the Queen's funeral might have any effect on delays.
Same day with me. No info since
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejiconde(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Vadoll:
Visa alert!!!!!!

Biometrics August 9th Abuja TLS
BRP letter September 6th
Passport delivered 9th September 2022
Visa sitting pretty on my passport

Documents submitted
BSc certificate ( National Open University)
Transcript
WAEC certificate
Study gap 5 years

Two job reference from 2016 to 2019,I stopped working 2019,so I forgot to submit my CAC to cover for study gap 2019 till 2022
TB certificate
POF
No NSF mail
Two paid mail

2 US visit visa refusal declared
5 years Canada Ban declared in a way ( I didn't say yes and also I didn't say no) if you understand what I mean.

Congratulations ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WatchYourSix: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I doubt if they are forcing you to school there. You can school in Nigeria and be a home student. Abraka de there for you...

U too like violence... grin.opinion is free...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WatchYourSix: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Giloworkmode:
Guys, is this Police clearance certificate an important criteria to find a job? Cuz some people are saying otherwise. Every penny counts right now and I can’t afford to waste any.

Anyone already in Uk should please shed more light

U need it for health/ care jobs....some agencies expect you to have it and confirm to them....some dont.....it expires in 3 months and its now 35k

So dont do it if your COS is not yet sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giloworkmode: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Thank you.
I’m actually a student, I am asking if it’s needed for students to work in the uk. Since it expires in three months, doesn’t look useful to me.

WatchYourSix:

U need it for health/ care jobs....some agencies expect you to have it and confirm to them....some dont.....it expires in 3 months and its now 35k

So dont do it if your COS is not yet sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WatchYourSix: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Home school parents have paid tax all their adult lives to have the school fees subsidised for their kids.... so you expect international who has not put anything into the system to pay the same school fees...

Expecting that to be happen is the real scammer ...lol

There are countries where home and international student pay same fees or dont even pay at all...and its not scam...every country with their own system
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WatchYourSix: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Giloworkmode:
Thank you.
I’m actually a student, I am asking if it’s needed for students to work in the uk. Since it expires in three months, doesn’t look useful to me.

I thought u are in nigeria...nigerias pcc expires 3 montha
If you are in the uk and have stayed for a while...you will need to get it too if its a health care job
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Progress!!!
Congratulations
Vadoll:
Visa alert!!!!!!

Biometrics August 9th Abuja TLS
BRP letter September 6th
Passport delivered 9th September 2022
Visa sitting pretty on my passport

Documents submitted
BSc certificate ( National Open University)
Transcript
WAEC certificate
Study gap 5 years

Two job reference from 2016 to 2019,I stopped working 2019,so I forgot to submit my CAC to cover for study gap 2019 till 2022
TB certificate
POF
No NSF mail
Two paid mail

2 US visit visa refusal declared
5 years Canada Ban declared in a way ( I didn't say yes and also I didn't say no) if you understand what I mean.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Sakol4life:
Hi Gurus, please what do I need to take along with me when going for TB test. More-so, can I make payment for my TB test on the IOM site or I can make payment when I arrive at the TB center in Lagos?

Quick response will highly be appreciated. Thanks!

You can pay directly into the IOM standard chartered Bank account. Once you have booked for the test and your appointment date is sent, the bank details will be attached to the appointment email.
Data page of your Internal passports, the main applicant offer letter to confirm it is real and phone numbers.
Note: When you are going for the test, you have to print out the appointment confirmation email, photocopy of the data page of your passport and the original copy.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2022
babey543:

No cheap school in UK o.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:

There are countries where home and international student pay same fees or dont even pay at all...and its not scam...every country with their own system

Countries in the minority ..... someone behind the scene is heavily taxed for that to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WatchYourSix: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Countries in the minority ..... someone behind the scene is heavily taxed for that to happen.

So uk tax is not already high enough
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
shakurshakur:

You can pay directly into the IOM standard chartered Bank account. Once you have booked for the test and your appointment date is sent, the bank details will be attached to the appointment email.
Data page of your Internal passports, the main applicant offer letter to confirm it is real and phone numbers.
Note: When you are going for the test, you have to print out the appointment confirmation email, photocopy of the data page of your passport and the original copy.

Hi shakurshakur I haven’t received an offer yet. I just want to get the TB certificate ahead before getting an offer from the school.
I hope I can proceed ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blessingalozie:
this is what I saw online
Where are you flying from and where is your destination?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gift7428:
When do you intend to travel

Airlines from 9ja to the UK;
Direct flights
Virgin Atlantic - Direct Flight
British Airways - Direct Flight
Connecting flights
Qatar Airways - Via Doha
Turkish Airlines - Via Istanbul
Emirates Airlines - Via Dubai
Kenya Airways - Via Nairobi
Egypt Airlines - Via Cairo
Ethiopian Air - Via Addis Ababa
Air Rwanda - Via Kigali
Royal Air Maroc - Via Casablanca
Other Airlines that requires Transit
Visas
KLM - Via Amsterdam
Air Francs - Via Paris
Lufthansa - Via Frankfurt

It also depends on the route anyway

I want to travel on 4th or 5th I need help oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lululiscious(f): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheggy13(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
babey543:

Someone mentioned Ulster University, Birmingham few days ago with tuition £9900+ in January 2023 entry for MSc International Business and Data Analytics. You can check that out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gendebs(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good afternoon house.

I got admission to study at The University of Sundrland, London campus. I have paid half of my tuition fees but my worries is my International passport which expires may 2023. I have Gone to immigration office for renewal but was told I can't apply for another passport until 6months before the expiration of my current passport. Can I apply for Visa with the about to expire passport?

Also, Can I use my dollar domiciliary account as proof of fund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sheggy13(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sakol4life:

Hi shakurshakur I haven’t received an offer yet. I just want to get the TB certificate ahead before getting an offer from the school.
I hope I can proceed ?
Why in a rush when you don't have an offer yet? TB test isn't a big deal and can be done anytime. There's a section of the TB test form you're expected to enter a UK address which ought to be the address of your University if you're going for student visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sakol4life:

I hope I can proceed ?

I'll suggest you wait for an unconditional offer/CAS before going for the TB test. Because it's has 6 months expiration period.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sheggy13:

Why in a rush when you don't have an offer yet? TB test isn't a big deal and can be done anytime. There's a section of the TB test form you're expected to enter a UK address which ought to be the address of your University if you're going for student visa.

Please can I talk to you privately shakurshakur I need your assistance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sakol4life:

Please can I talk to you privately shakurshakur I need your assistance

Moreover, can I reschedule my TB text by the time I receive an offer from the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
gendebs:

I got admission to study at The University of Sundrland, London campus. I have paid half of my tuition fees but my worries is my International passport which expires may 2023. I have Gone to immigration office for renewal but was told I can't apply for another passport until 6months before the expiration of my current passport. Can I apply for Visa with the about to expire passport?
Also, Can I use my dollar domiciliary account as proof of fund?
yes to both questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredaogb: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Not yet. I am still awaiting my unconditional offer as i had some conditions to fulfill, which I did last month.
Is there a Pre-CAS interview? Do you know if they require POF for CAS?

duke2000:
Congratulations!
Have they started your CAS process? Am for Jan intake as well. Pls let's keep in touch and help each other

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Thegamingorca(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kennyliga112:
Dependents can’t take all this job Doctor,Dentist in training or a professional sports person or entertainer..

On what grounds?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fredaogb: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please follow the link:
https://www.northampton.ac.uk/directories/agents/nigerian-regional-representative/

Chysunshine1:
[Please help out with their Nigeria office number, a friend applied directly and they are referring her to the Nigerian office for update.
quote author=Fredaogb post=116757872]I applied through the local office in Nigeria. I understand applicants can apply through the local office or agents. This was early last month though.
*if the portal is open, you can apply directly.

You are correct.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shakurshakur(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Sakol4life post=116813301][/quote]

Yes you can reschedule your TB test through your IOM profile.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Resilient97: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!
App Submitted 6 August
Biometrics 22 August
Decision Made 13 Sept
Collection Mail 16 Sept
DHL Delivery 19 Sept
Passport collected with vignette sitting pretty

Something terrible happened on the day of my biometrics, but God came through for me

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(this was my anchor throughout)

Please Duchess, there's no brp letter or mail, how do I request for it?

Special appreciation to duchess,9jer and all my nairaland family. May the Lord grant everyone still waiting for their visa.

21 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mamaritzy: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello travel gurus in the house, kudos to you all for the good job you’re doing here.
Pls I’d like to know which of the UK universities that accept HND and/or 3rd class. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sheggy13:

Someone mentioned Ulster University, Birmingham few days ago with tuition £9900+ in January 2023 entry for MSc International Business and Data Analytics. You can check that out.

Tks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good afternoon,pls any 23rd of august biometric that has received visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.