Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1008643 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wow. Abeg how much did you pay? Please can you connect me with who you used?

Ihuoma001:

I got another one oh! I saw Ethiopian air, abi to Addis Ababa to heathrow to Glasgow. I no get energy for transit visa wahala
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Someone i know applied for CAS in 2019 but submitted fake bank statement, was found out by the CAS and rejected. He now has money for the tuition and messaged me to ask, if the former CAS incident will affect him now. Any one have an idea on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by femredhead: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Any RGU prospects here that gave gotten offer? Let's link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by areee(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello house, please I'll appreciate if someone can suggest the best and affordable ways or means of paying uk visa fees for me.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TeamLagos147: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
How do I send a maid mail please? Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

For abuja TLS, they have pos inside. I used my card.
Ok thank you,hope it will be the same for ikeja tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omotaday(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robin1:
I would suggest a paid mail first since 28th are yet to get a response and to reduce the possibility of them escalating it automatically so we don't wait for another 15 working days.
Thanks for the suggestion. Please how do I send a paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello all, please do I need transit visa for Turkish air?
Someone please help me. The flights I am seeing are crazy.

Apart from Turkish air, which airline can I use without the stress of transit visa?
Also which websites can I search for airlines?

Please awaiting response from the gurus in the house.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
ck123:

Yea, Initiated it already and the last time I went to the bank, they said they have nothing to do with Form A request that it is CBN that handles it.

Ok then. Keep an eye of the portal for any change or further request.

Be careful of agents who claim to fast track. Don't waste money on them.

I hope you didn't use First or Zenith bank. They take longer, I guess they have more requests on queue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
ednut1:
Someone i know applied for CAS in 2019 but submitted fake bank statement, was found out by the CAS and rejected. He now has money for the tuition and messaged me to ask, if the former CAS incident will affect him now. Any one have an idea on this

What a mistake. He should check with the school or immigration or something.

Omo people get mind dey use fake documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
femredhead:
Any RGU prospects here that gave gotten offer? Let's link up.

Yep, conditional offer holder here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
casmir64:

Mine didn't move to VAC but the brp mail on Sunday, is strange though. If u do receive the collection mail kindly update us.

A friend last week ...it didn't move to VAC but he received BRP mail and DHL delivered . It wasn't until the next day after DHL delivered that it was updated .....

Meaning some of these status are not as real time as it should be .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

A friend last week ...it didn't move to VAC but he received BRP mail and DHL delivered . It wasn't until the next day after DHL delivered that it was updated .....

Meaning some of these status are not as real time as it should be .

Good evening ma,
Have received all BRP mails , but still at DMC and I opt for picking up myself. Don't know if I should just go to the TLS and try my luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by frankob(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pacypatty:

Good evening ma,
Have received all BRP mails , but still at DMC and I opt for picking up myself. Don't know if I should just go to the TLS and try my luck.
I doubt if the men at the gate go let u enter without a copy of the email.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pacypatty:

Good evening ma,

you can as wait some days..... they will surely update it soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Djshegzy22: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please is it possible to get student loan from Nigeria to study abroad? (Uk)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
frankob:

I doubt if the men at the gate go let u enter without a copy of the email.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pacypatty(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
LagosismyHome:

you can as wait some days..... they will surely update it soon

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ihuoma001:

I got another one oh! I saw Ethiopian air, abi to Addis Ababa to heathrow to Glasgow. I no get energy for transit visa wahala

please send link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
areee:
Hello house, please I'll appreciate if someone can suggest the best and affordable ways or means of paying uk visa fees for me.
Thank you in advance.
"

USD payment not pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Josnwa2k8:

Ok thank you,hope it will be the same for ikeja tls?

It's same everywhere. Go in with your ATM card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Josnwa2k8: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
WilsonBright935:

It's same everywhere. Go in with your ATM card
Thank uu

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chill5(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Pls Biometrics 26th of August Lagos TLS nothing yet still at DMC. Any August 26 in da house....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunshyne007: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mudicua:

Apart from Turkish air, which airline can I use without the stress of transit visa?

Thank you.

Depends on the route. Flights to only Istanbul dont. They’ll also indicate when you click on “details” under the flight time, whether you need one or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you. I am going to London from there.

So Lagos to Istanbul to Heathrow

Sunshyne007:

Depends on the route. Flights to only Istanbul dont. They’ll also indicate when you click on “details” under the flight time, whether you need one or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onelovetayz(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2022
shady45:
Guys in house, I wish to ask about divorce.

Please what happens to a student and dependant when they get a divorce in the UK? Will they lose their visas?
Act of desperation!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Saltome: 1:00am On Sep 20, 2022
I got a conditional offer to make initial deposit of 5500 before an unconditional offer will be sent. What about you.

shawrygal:

Welcome on board, have you gotten your unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nendagreen: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2022
nendagreen:

OH okay, I wanted to find out if anyone knows the deadline for enrollment and arrival. My form a is yet to be debited and visa is still at DMC. Though I have gotten brp mail.
I sent an email but no response yet.

Any one going to Lincoln please assist. Tanz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Mudicua:

Thank you.

Nope

All African airlines and Qatar Airways too..

Skyscanner, TravelBeta, Wakanow..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 2:16am On Sep 20, 2022
yoged:
Bro go ahead and book for your TB. The rush during October and November will be much. Book a date now and pick towards October or 1st week of November.

@Yoged. So sad I cancelled my initial TB appointment Please can I get the TB test done before an offer letter from the school ?

Have you ever come across anyone who did his or her TB test without an admission ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mudicua: 2:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you.

SaintOpzy:

Nope

All African airlines and Qatar Airways too..

Skyscanner, TravelBeta, Wakanow..

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: kumbhuru and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.