Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996720 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibuowo200: 7:12am On Sep 25, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

With NSF requesting for documents you will need to give more time.

You should get an acknowledgement that a document was sent,if you didn't try contacting UKVI to reconfirm it was received

Also inform your school on the possibility of a late arrival so they explore the necessary online options with you

Cheers
thanks for your quick response . I am sending the email now asking if they receive my email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning Gurus, pls have booked my appointment but hasn't been able to book for my dependants since yesterday. So many slot when I was doing my own but when trying to book for my dependants am only seeing super-priority.
Advise needed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DFat: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Please when did you book this and what is the price range? Thanks

casmir64:
Kindly check your BRP to see the visa valid date. What u referred here is entry date. ie from 14/9/22 to 13/12/22 u can use that vignette to enter uk. From 14/12/22 u can't enter UK with that vignette sticker..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Corporate2020: 7:28am On Sep 25, 2022
vicnoshon:
Please I need your advice, between Cybersecurity, Data science & business analytics and FinTech which has highest employment prospect in the UK after school?

Also, I don't hear much about Plymouth University here, is it a good school for Cybersecurity, Data science & business analytics and FinTech?

Thank you

Data Science and Business Analytics has more job openings. Several companies are now going Data analytics.

However, Cybersecurity will give you a higher paying job with less competition. This is because several people from diverse fields are studying Data Science, but Cybersecurity has mainly Computing graduates/ practitioners with few "outsiders,". Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Ireoli:
I got a nsf mail for my sons’ application to produce a court document showing legal responsibility. I am trying to obtain the document from court but I want to know if my own application will be delayed until the document is produced.
And what will be the implication if I can’t produced because lawyers are saying the order is usually given for a child that is adopted or whose parents are divorced. And not when the parents are still living together

Ideally you should have settled this before applying or you end up been refused and wasting this application fee.... if the parents are still living together, is there a reason why the other parent is not applying?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2022
Rachy001:
Please is anyone going to swansea university, I just got conditional offer for Jan intake? Should I make deposit or I should wait for other offers?

Please how's their payment plan as their fee looks relatively expensive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoluka: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Topjim786:
Greetings to us. Please i was given admissionfor January intake 2023 at Greenwich university and SunderlandUniversity February intake 2023. Like when can i pay my deposit? Please i need advice. Then am i going to include my dependent money into my tuition fees balance and maintenance?
I don't know much about this things bro, i am equally seeking information here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omoluka: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning people , i need schools with cheap tuition fees for pgd program (post graduate diploma)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duke2000: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2022
5pm is fine.
frankob:
Please, Our flight is 11.55pm when and how early should we arrive at the airport.
Cox I hv kids and I have lots of foodstuffs
Family of 4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrsholes: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2022
University of Sunderland Wil mess you up ,they had taken more than there capacity.

I don't know much about this things bro, i am equally seeking information here[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DFat: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2022
prinx25:
Please let's chat, I haven't booked my flight yet
Pls let chat, i am also interested. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duke2000: 7:59am On Sep 25, 2022
I will rather go with USD or EURO and get them exchanged over there
dduchess90:
Hello

When are you getting in?

You can still use the £20 and £50 ensure they are not paper notes. That will be stopped this month.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2022
jsquares:
Pls my Form A with First bank have been in ADB_ disbursements for the past 5weeks anyone have a clue of what is going on, or any link to fast track it

Mine is over 6weeks, I was told by a staff that they are attending to July applications.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2022
Dear All, Please advice me!

My full name before marriage was Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu

My full name after marriage is Adeleke Olasumbo Rukayatu. (I have marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for this)

My correct date of birth is August 14 1983. (My parent collected the certificate in 1999 and has National Population Commission as heading)

I applied for master program and some schools have given me conditional offer for Jan 2023 intake.

My challenge is that there are two errors on my WAEC certificate although the certificate has my passport photograph.

1. My names are written as Bolajoko Ola Rukayatu instead of Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu
2. My date of birth is written as August 15 1981 instead of August 14 1983

I have tried all my best to get it corrected for years at WAEC but, it was abortive.

I will soon apply for VISA please I need your candid advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Folahanmi19(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning all, Is there any school that doesn't require IELTS for MA social work... Almost all the schools I have checked requires it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Engineerito: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning house , anyone with Anglia Ruskin group link ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missyetty(f): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Visionare:
I'm not promising you 'cheap flight' which is relative actually but I can assure you of the cheapest possible flight as at your date of booking and your flight preference from the person who booked mine.

please can you help me with the contact of the person too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2022
Hello.

Your opinion

Why loose funds twice when you can loose once during exchange

First loss naira to USD/ Euro

Second loss USD/Euro to Pounds

Not worth it

Cheers
duke2000:
I will rather go with USD or EURO and get them exchanged over there

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Halleend101: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Can you take a screenshot of what you are looking at?

You should be able to add priority in your cart ,and check out after selecting your appointment

Perhaps it's no longer available?

Cheers

Thank you so much duchess90,I really appreciate,I think I understand now. please one more thing,I address my children's consent letter to Vi but i intend going to Abuja for biometric hope it will be an issue, just being careful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Hello

Did you supply any additional information to your Uni when applying for admission since you have an unconditional offer

If you did, provide same document during your visa application

If you didn't you might want to ensure you have some sort of affidavit and hope it is sufficient

Cheers

Sumboobisesan:
Dear All, Please advice me!

My full name before marriage was Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu

My full name after marriage is Adeleke Olasumbo Rukayatu. (I have marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for this)

My correct date of birth is August 14 1983. (My parent collected the certificate in 1999 and has National Population Commission as heading)

I applied for master program and some schools have given me conditional offer for Jan 2023 intake.

My challenge is that there are two errors on my WAEC certificate although the certificate has my passport photograph.

1. My names are written as Bolajoko Ola Rukayatu instead of Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu
2. My date of birth is written as August 15 1981 instead of August 14 1983

I have tried all my best to get it corrected for years at WAEC but, it was abortive.

I will soon apply for VISA please I need your candid advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2022
Hello

It shouldn't be an issue but I personally like applications that are tidy

Since it is just a consent letter, rewrite it and put the appropriate address for Abuja

Cheers

Halleend101:

Thank you so much duchess90,I really appreciate,I think I understand now. please one more thing,I address my children's consent letter to Vi but i intend going to Abuja for biometric hope it will be an issue, just being careful.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Did you supply any additional information to your Uni when applying for admission since you have an unconditional offer

If you did, provide same document during your visa application

If you didn't you might want to ensure you have some sort of affidavit and hope it is sufficient

Cheers

I supplied affidavit for error on my WAEC, marriage Certificate and Newspaper publications for change of names.

Thanks for your swift feedback. Although, I am still waiting for favorable school in terms of tuition balance payment to give me offer before I make deposit.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2022
Contact your account officer and disturb the hell out of him or her. But I believe it should be debited soon though.

[quote author=Realshima88 post=116989284][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sunexy(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2022
Please guys, If one was denied EUSS family permit for UK in the past, will it affect his student visa application? I need a reply on this please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2Arsenal: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning family.. I heard FORM A takes months to pay. Please how can I pay as fast as possible for university deposit. I have only naira account (uba). Please can I use it to pay both deposit and visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akinsolaoyelola: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2022
I don't have CAS yet.

emmyvet:

Do you already have your CAS now? If yes you can book for TB now and pay for your IHS and visa then you can select an appointment date after 21st oct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 10:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Anyone had offer from Edinburgh Napier university, Jan intake?? If yes pls wen did u apply... Seems they haven't started dishing out offers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pauloot(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2022
Please my good people, does Egyptair requested for Yellow fever and Covid 19 card before boarding?

HELP!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2022
I think there intake is filled up for January 2023 but depends on the course I guess..

Oluwasegun664:
Anyone had offer from Edinburgh Napier university, Jan intake?? If yes pls wen did u apply... Seems they haven't started dishing out offers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jamykay: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Please do I need COVID19 vaccination card to transit through Turkey to London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
lightofjoy:
Good morning Gurus, pls have booked my appointment but hasn't been able to book for my dependants since yesterday. So many slot when I was doing my own but when trying to book for my dependants am only seeing super-priority.
Advise needed.
Just do walk-in with your spouse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.