Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1015684 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oluwasegun664(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
fetrillion:

Edinburgh admission for Jan 2023 has closed for January 2023 admission last Friday 23rd of September.
Most schools hardly give fresh admissions for Jan intake.Only people that differs and few lucky applicant.Unlike the September intake that absorb lots of applicant.

U simply mean admission offer won't be giving again for applicant that already applied?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TOHHAN(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Corporate2020:

Go get the following ready:

1. BSc Transcript
2. BSc Certificate
3. Reference Letter from your former university. It may be by a lecturer you know in the department, or by the current HOD of the department
4. Marriage Certificate
5. Your birth certificate
6. Birth Certificate of your Child.

Let's start from there. Other things are minor.
Thanks bro. Do I need to change name to my husband name or only the marriage cert can do? I av all that's listed, just the reference remaining
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
ibagbea:
how do one do the walk in please?
Secure a date as the Main applicant - then do walk-in with your dependent.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blessingalozie: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please I really need Answer� what question am I expecting at London airport as a dependent, and am going alone my husband is already there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Blessingalozie:
Please I really need Answer� what question am I expecting at London airport as a dependent, and am going alone my husband is already there
no question you would not be able to answer… as long as you filled your visa form yourself and are in a genuine marriage.. that’s all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ugmama(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2022
angelss813:
Good afternoon family, please when will Lincoln university open for September 2023 intakes.

Please kindly help me any one who knows

I'm interested with schools open for September 2023 too.

Let's stay in touch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elolam87(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let's hope for the best
Oluwasegun664:

U simply mean admission offer won't be giving again for applicant that already applied?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good evening, pls how can I adjust my biometric date which is a priority and not loose the initial date.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
I want to sincerely thank @duchess @justwise @giselle and a host of others

From choosing a school to visa alert, this thread provided all the guidance and encouragement I required.

Thank you everyone and see you all in UK

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
emandman:
Can one easily change dollar to pounds at the london airport?, I find it difficult sourcing pounds
buy pounds in Nigeria. You will hate the exchange rate as you’ll lose more
Except you got your USD through PTA at cbn rate then no p

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by padie77: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
timestwo:
Sterling bank told me they're attending to July application too. And my application is only 2 weeks+. I am yet to receive any positive Feedbacks about them.

9 weeks is over 2 months. That's ridiculous.

When did you call them because that was what they told me too, I applied in July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Visionare:
They don't need to cancel the first one actually. They only need to review the new documents you uploaded. Some Nigerian banks just like to work with archaic mentality.

Press for them to continue with the existing application and just review your updated documents. I know this from personal experience.

Starting another application pushes you farther backer on the queue.
En en ha I’ve canceled it o and I was advised on here that I should cancel it and start another application… is it still possible for me to stop the cancellation?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=djshegzy2022 post=117007675][/quote]
En en ha I’ve canceled it o and I was advised on here that I should cancel it and start another application… is it still possible for me to stop the cancellation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetrillion(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
deuoessch:

Much thanks to you, I appreciate.
For 3rd class
Edinburgh Napier uuniversity but youbmust have a relevant work experience on your prospective course
University of Bolton
Lincoln university...Those three are very sure.RGU accept HND for direct masters not third class.Lincoln university also accept 3rd class but they would recommend you for pre-masters if you apply with HND.
I'm talking from experience but regrettably, these schools have closed for January 2023 intake,you can apply as early as possible for September 2023 intake to secure your admission as fast as possible.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fetrillion(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oluwasegun664:

Yes..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timestwo: 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
I called them last week and was told they're still sorting middle of July FX.

padie77:

When did you call them because that was what they told me too, I applied in July.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Topjim786: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
[/quote]

Greetings,
Please how do one pay his tuition deposit from Canada.i want to pay into greeenwich university for January 2023 very urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
@dduchess90, @lagosismyhome
Can a military personnel apply for masters in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eziolise: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
Simieoni2:
Visa alert!!!!!!
Visa alert!!!!!!

Timelines below
Biometrics: 16th aug ( ikeja standard )
paid mail on 6th sept
Response on the 7th sept awaiting decision
Nsf on 9th sept for study gap (10 years)
Replied same day
1st paid call on the 14th ( decision made) on the 13th
2nd paid call to be sure
After 7days Still no movement to Vac
Movement to vac on 20th sept
Received by vac on 21th sept
Collection mail on the 21th sept
Picked up passport on the 22nd sept
Vignette sitting pretty grin grin

Lets keep the HOPE alive

When will they tell me congrats like I’m about to tell you like this? Lol
Congrats man!

Please I have a question did you get an empty NSF mail at any point or did they outright ask questions on your study gap?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dammyope126: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi all. Please does Rwanda airline require Yellowfever before boarding?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by itoski(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
mayowa94:
@dduchess90,
@lagosismyhome

Can a military personnel apply for masters in the UK?

Do you have a first degree?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
I’ve received brp mail but yet to get collection mail.
Hopefully this new week, everything will fall in place.

smsalert1:
I have received my Visa but am yet to get BRP mail or hard copy. Please what do I do. Am traveling soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emandman: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
giselle237:
buy pounds in Nigeria. You will hate the exchange rate as you’ll lose more
Except you got your USD through PTA at cbn rate then no p
Wow thanks for the info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Corporate2020: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
TOHHAN:

Thanks bro. Do I need to change name to my husband name or only the marriage cert can do? I av all that's listed, just the reference remaining

You just need Newspaper Advert for Change of Name, added to your Marriage Certificate.

When filling Admission Forms, you will see places for your SURNAME and places for your MAIDEN NAME. Don't forget that your Surname is your husband's Surname.

Try and collect Reference Letter from your former school.

Look forward to September 2023 admission. January admission is always too rough. You will be running up and down to put things in place. Work towards September 2023 and take things one at a time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oluwasegun664:

Don't think Edinburgh Napier have started, thou I recently heard that some started receiving offers but majority haven't.. What'sapp n fbk group indicate majority await offers

Thank you so much..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Queenessy: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello

My travel date is 28th and I booked qatar airways. I want to confirm if each person is allowed to take two boxes (23kg each) and one hand luggage of 7kg. It's been so confusing

Please I need you to share your experience with me.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
I'm wondering what some immigration officers must have seen on people's faces, or what mood they were in that day to be asking for PoF at point of entry.

Had an extremely smooth experience today, the whole thing didn't take up to 5 minutes. Looked at my passport, asked what school I'm going, did thumbprint, stamped vignette, the end. Didn't even show TB cert.

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mellady(f): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi everyone, pls who has pounds for sale, I need pounds oo, abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ak22(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
IPDaley:
I'm wondering what some immigration officers must have seen on people's faces, or what mood they were in that day to be asking for PoF at point of entry.

Had an extremely smooth experience today, the whole thing didn't take up to 5 minutes. Looked at my passport, asked what school I'm going, did thumbprint, stamped vignette, the end. Didn't even show TB cert.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by medicine98: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Yes. I flew Qatar Airways too.
Queenessy:
Hello

My travel date is 28th and I booked qatar airways. I want to confirm if each person is allowed to take two boxes (23kg each) and one hand luggage of 7kg. It's been so confusing

Please I need you to share your experience with me.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by shegzvart: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good evening, Please can someone pay for me from UK,hope is not against their law

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.