Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002922 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning , please on form A when asked to upload documents of BENEFICIARY DETAILS , what document am I to upload? After inputting the school details while filling the form A, there is no document regarding that neither was I emailed from school with the beneficiary details so far I picked up payment details from the school website so am I to type out the school details print and convert it to document to upload or what exactly is the document to be uploaded please I don’t want to make another mistake on my form A because I canceled the initial one I applied for … please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Sumboobisesan:
Dear All, Please advice me!

My full name before marriage was Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu

My full name after marriage is Adeleke Olasumbo Rukayatu. (I have marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for this)

My correct date of birth is August 14 1983. (My parent collected the certificate in 1999 and has National Population Commission as heading)

I applied for master program and some schools have given me conditional offer for Jan 2023 intake.

My challenge is that there are two errors on my WAEC certificate although the certificate has my passport photograph.

1. My names are written as Bolajoko Ola Rukayatu instead of Bolajoko Olasumbo Rukayatu
2. My date of birth is written as August 15 1981 instead of August 14 1983

I have tried all my best to get it corrected for years at WAEC but, it was abortive.

I will soon apply for VISA please I need your candid advice pls.

Thanks in anticipation

I had very similar error in my waec dob, i used an affidavit from high court stating the error and the correct one, ive applied for my visa didnt get any NSF or refusal mail, hoping to pick up my passport from dhl tomorrow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damzzz: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2022
How recent was this please?
Gloriyah:

I don’t but someone got debited within a week, another got debited in two weeks without fast track.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Which school?
But I think they're referring to school invoice. If it's NTU, I can help you.
djshegzy2022:
Good morning , please on form A when asked to upload documents of BENEFICIARY DETAILS , what document am I to upload? After inputting the school details while filling the form A, there is no document regarding that neither was I emailed from school with the beneficiary details so far I picked up payment details from the school website so am I to type out the school details print and convert it to document to upload or what exactly is the document to be uploaded please I don’t want to make another mistake on my form A because I canceled the initial one I applied for … please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bharkarh(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Hi Family,

Please when is the best time to start withdrawing from your POF.

Thanks as I’ll appreciate a quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2022
Go down to your workflow and see if it is not rejected. The down part of your form A is very important before you wait forever
damilola1978:
Approval is one thing, disbursement is another, there are people that have been approved like myself, but no disbursement yet

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning � y'all, please in booking for the TB test do I have to pay before I can book down a date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mog1457: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Pkay28:

I'm interested with schools open for September 2023 too.

Let's stay in touch

Same here bro
Please help me with link of schools with less initial deposit if you have
I’ll appreciate
Interested
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mog1457: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Please someone should help me with link of school with no application fee and less initial deposit
I’ll appreciate

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2022
nairaandaed:

I had very similar error in my waec dob, i used an affidavit from high court stating the error and the correct one, ive applied for my visa didnt get any NSF or refusal mail, hoping to pick up my passport from dhl tomorrow

Thanks so much for this information!
You will pick up your passport as expected by God's grace.

However, pls what are the other documents you submitted for visa application apart from this affidavit?

Hope to hear good news of your passport asap.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2022
Sumboobisesan:

Thanks so much for this information!
You will pick up your passport as expected by God's grace.

However, pls what are the other documents you submitted for visa application apart from this affidavit?

Hope to hear good news of your passport asap.

Thanks in anticipation.

I submitted Bsc, waec, bank statement, marriage cert,Tb cert, and passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ademost(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Congrats man
My decisionw was made on 16th August...still awaiting movement...I pray it moves today and I get collection mail tomorrow kuz my school resumes today

Simieoni2:
Visa alert!!!!!!
Visa alert!!!!!!

Timelines below
Biometrics: 16th aug ( ikeja standard )
paid mail on 6th sept
Response on the 7th sept awaiting decision
Nsf on 9th sept for study gap (10 years)
Replied same day
1st paid call on the 14th ( decision made) on the 13th
2nd paid call to be sure
After 7days Still no movement to Vac
Movement to vac on 20th sept
Received by vac on 21th sept
Collection mail on the 21th sept
Picked up passport on the 22nd sept
Vignette sitting pretty grin grin

Lets keep the HOPE alive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayowa94: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2022
itoski:

Do you have a first degree?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Jona48:
Good morning � y'all, please in booking for the TB test do I have to pay before I can book down a date?

You can book a date without paying but you cannot attend the appointment if you haven't paid... so yes to ahead and book
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Mattmich:
Which school?
But I think they're referring to school invoice. If it's NTU, I can help you.
It’s Ulster university so I uploaded the school invoice already stating the amount to cover the program bill
So if y’all fill form a what’s the “BENEFICIARY DETAILS Y’all uploaded as documents while filling the form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bharkarh(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emmyrez(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2022
bharkarh:

when u arrive UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sumboobisesan: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2022
nairaandaed:

I submitted Bsc, waec, bank statement, marriage cert,Tb cert, and passport

Thanks for this info!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by djshegzy2022: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning , please on form A when asked to upload documents of BENEFICIARY DETAILS , what document am I to upload? After inputting the school details while filling the form A, there is no document regarding that neither was I emailed from school with the beneficiary details so far I picked up payment details from the school website so am I to type out the school details print and convert it to document to upload or what exactly is the document to be uploaded please I don’t want to make another mistake on my form A because I canceled the initial one I applied for … what document did y’all upload as beneficiary details!
please I need answers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2022
ademost:
Congrats man
My decisionw was made on 16th August...still awaiting movement...I pray it moves today and I get collection mail tomorrow kuz my school resumes today

For real
Have you collected your brp letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Generalgee12: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Hello fans, please which school can I apply for with my Higher National Diploma (HND) ,that’s will give me a Master Degree admission. Please I need your help and assistance on this . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ademost(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2022
No I have not. I checked like 10 minutes ago. It just moved to VAC. My prayer is getting answered.

WilsonBright935:

For real
Have you collected your brp letter?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meetgaby: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Greetings,

Please I want to apply for masters and using my business as work experience. What are the documents needed for uploading other than CAC?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Please for my UK student visa application, do I need to explain the source of funds in my POF to the Visa officer in the letter I want to attach to my application. I just want to know that it's not an expectation like the case of Canada where you have to explain the sources of fund in your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nairaandaed: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Please house, will i need a transit visa for layover at amsterdam with kenya airline

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2022
fetrillion:

Edinburgh admission for Jan 2023 has closed for January 2023 admission last Friday 23rd of September.
[b][/b]Most schools hardly give fresh admissions for Jan intake.Only people that differs and few lucky applicant.[b][/b]Unlike the September intake that absorb lots of applicant.

At bolded bro, could this be the reason why I haven't gotten any offer from most of the schools I applied for since May of this year that applied.

Only one school gave me a conditional offer on the 6th and since then no news from them after meeting the condition.

Make dem no do o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jona48(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
LagosismyHome:

You can book a date without paying but you cannot attend the appointment if you haven't paid... so yes to ahead and book

Sending you hugs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
logho:
Good morning everyone, please is there anyone here going to Aston University, Birmingham? I am for January intake, I have some questions to ask, please
I am going to Aston University in January but I haven't gotten my visa yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Na everyday we go dey hear new thing.
Seize it based on what?
Don't mind the person

I am not 100% sure about the enforcement....but that's the law
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Queenessy:
Hello

My travel date is 28th and I booked qatar airways. I want to confirm if each person is allowed to take two boxes (23kg each) and one hand luggage of 7kg. It's been so confusing

Please I need you to share your experience with me.

Thanks

Your luggage allowance is stated on your ticket.

Usually, you can take 2 suitacases - 23kg each + 1 handluggage of 7kg.

Check your ticket. If it's not there, please call customer service to confirm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=zestizizi post=117024481]
I am going to Aston University in January but I haven't gotten my visa yet[/quotes

Pls did your get CAS yet from Aston university?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
This journey started like a joke till it became real. During this time my emotions were everywhere.
Thanks to everyone that have invested their time in offering help and sharing their experiences, you guys are the real MVPs.

Here is my journey (dependent visa)
TLS: IKEJA (standard)
Bio: Aug 30
Move to DMC: Aug 30
Received by DMC: Aug 30
No NSF
Paid call: Sept 21 (Decision made)
Sent to VAC: Sept 23
BRP mail: Sept 25
Received by VAC: Sept 26
Pickup mail: Sept 26
-
My God is good and kind to me oh
Ps - I haven’t changed my maiden name* (Incase you are in similar situation)
It will end in praise.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.