Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1002274 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
This whole unavailability of flights is alarming.

Some schools do grant extension. If you have sent a mail for extension and no reply, pls call their admission office.

[1quote author=emperorlaqrin post=117096749]

Bros there is no flight at all. I was at Qatar airways, Turkish and British airline today. It's British airways that was done and the date sef is the last day for enrollment which is Monday.

We just sending mails to the school to grant an extension for the enrollment. Alot of people are leaving this country I swear. The rush is too much abd this airlines are leveraging on this and charging ridiculous amounts.

Please do UK schools grant extension?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's still possible for you to still make it using the assumption you gave. However, it would have been ideal if you applied for a further session like April or September 2023 in order for you to have ample time for preparation.

Just hope you get your unconditional offer by October. Then CAS by November. If it happens this way, then you are good to go.

Cheers.

Maxidooo1990:

Due to university unions strike, I have not been able to get my transcript, was able to this time they resumed and I applied immediately about 4 days ago, waiting for their response. I am concerned about the visa process, the length it takes for the whole process and average time it takes schools to issue out CAS. Let assume for example that I got response from schools two weeks from now, i.e. mid October, will 2 months i.e. November and December be enough to process my visa including the reception of CAS and any required documents from school for visa application. I applied for January 2023 resumption.

Please kindly comment on courses with placement and with no placement just in case I get any response from schools to know the one to accept. I am going for Msc Accounting and Finance.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kaaykaay: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Visionare:
The truth may not be comfortable but it puts you at peace.

Congratulations.

This study gap thing, how do someone proof this if I have been doing a kind of hustling job all through with any documentation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JIBO052021: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good afternoon all, if I didn’t state that I will be bringing in dependents in my application (as in I didn’t provide any details of dependents…..I just stated that I am married and I provided the details of my wife), can the dependents come in later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
nkhared:
Good afternoon guys.

I would like to make the payment for my TB test.
Please how do I know the exact rate to use in converting from 150 dollars to naira?

I've been calling the IOM clinic all day but the numbers are not going through.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kennyliga112:
hian… pls this is wrong
Tb test is 57,800

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corporate2020:
Thank you very much. But, sorry for further clarifications;
Do they ask for that at POE?
Also, can the Bank Statement be in PDF because the guy doesn't have the Bank App?
doesnt have bank app kor… make una soffri dey ask questions as if we are primary 1 pupils here. Come out plain..

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damilola1978: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't be deceived the approvers are the commercial bank staffs, so whoever wrote that thing is a UBA staff

bamangar:
Hello, please I don't seem to know what to do on my form A. I was given a query to attach my degree which I have done and my account not up to 3 months. I called a contact in UBA and she told me not to worry that even if the account is less than 3 months, they would disburse provided CBN approves. But the problem is that I have uploaded my degree for days now but my application is still on adb_supervisor. I have sent an email to support@tradesystem.gov.ng. Don't know what to do now!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eziolise: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
giselle237:
doesnt have bank app kor… make una soffri dey ask questions as if we are primary 1 pupils here. Come out plain..

It can’t be so difficult to download your banks apps, make them no look the person as unserious. It’s better to have your app coz the pdf is not verifyable that minute so best avoid all that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by infosoftlife: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Annie001:
Please guys
A friend bought a Louis Vuitton travelling bag 6 set for 300k.
his flight is tomorrow, someone who saw his luggage today said the bag is fake and might be seized when entering UK.
Please is this true?

Yes, a friend of mine was stripped naked for wearing fake designer clothes and sent back to Nigeria naked, and his luggage and clothes were seized at POE. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidonkonsults: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
giselle237:
dnt pack… especially native clothes.. abeg share am
Hi.

Please can I ask about your point on the native clothes. I have some shirts I sewed in vintage style recently with native materials. Ditch them too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 22teddybear: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some people have their POF in the account they recently open for that purpose only and nothing more. Most banks app, for you to have access to mobile/internet banking, you need ATM details which most may not bother to get. Hence, lack of access to the app.

Thank you.

Eziolise:

It can’t be so difficult to download your banks apps, make them no look the person as unserious. It’s better to have your app coz the pdf is not verifyable that minute so best avoid all that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by JIBO052021: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
JIBO052021:
Good afternoon all, if I didn’t state that I will be bringing in dependents in my application (as in I didn’t provide any details of dependents…..I just stated that I am married and I provided the details of my wife), can the dependents come in later?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by timestwo: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations @MonsieurVictor. Can we stay in touch?

I have an unconditional offer for January in Bristol too. Currently waiting for CBN to complete my deposit payment.

My WhatsApp 0909 000 2956

MonsieurVictor:
My God Yehoshua has done it for me... join me and celebrate grace. It was not easy at all
Visa alert! Visa alert! Visa alert!

CAS - July 18
Started counting POF: July 22nd. Almost paid visa fees before end of POF if not for God's intervention.
Bio - Sept 7 (Standard)
Transferred to DMC - Sept 7
Received by DMC - Sept 12
Paid post submission courier service. They never sent a confirmation of payment.
Moved to VAC - Sept 25
Collection mail - Sept 28
Received through DHL- Sept 29
No NSF, no paid call, no paid mail

Please anyone with info on accomodation in Bristol.
Thanks all for all the posts and advices and answers. Love y'all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Horlamidei(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes.

Thanks a lot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Freeman642: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
nkhared:
Good afternoon guys.

I would like to make the payment for my TB test.
Please how do I know the exact rate to use in converting from 150 dollars to naira?

I've been calling the IOM clinic all day but the numbers are not going through.

Pay in naira ,about 58k

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
It was granted. Thank you but does British airways requires a COVID 19 test ?

Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
This whole unavailability of flights is alarming.

Some schools do grant extension. If you have sent a mail for extension and no reply, pls call their admission office.

[1quote author=emperorlaqrin post=117096749]

Bros there is no flight at all. I was at Qatar airways, Turkish and British airline today. It's British airways that was done and the date sef is the last day for enrollment which is Monday.

We just sending mails to the school to grant an extension for the enrollment. Alot of people are leaving this country I swear. The rush is too much abd this airlines are leveraging on this and charging ridiculous amounts.

Please do UK schools grant extension?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kennyliga112: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
giselle237:
hian… pls this is wrong
Tb test is 57,800
yes you are right ..I made a mistake .it’s 57,800

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
giselle237:

But if they come out plain, people will say they should be careful of what they say here because you can't be sure who's reading tongue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by nkhared: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
57,800 naira. Well noted.
Thanks so much guys!
Kennyliga112:
yes you are right ..I made a mistake .it’s 57,800
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hammed71(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsiEnterprise4:

Since wen did u apply, I apply to that school, Msc Business and Management with advance practice since Sept 5, for January intake, I still dey wait ooh
Osi i applied for the fall 2022 since may but i deffered to January 2023 because i couldn't make it then, i just got the admission letter for January 2023 yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Please can I ask about your point on the native clothes. I have some shirts I sewed in vintage style recently with native materials. Ditch them too?
pls yes most of it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OsiEnterprise4: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
hammed71:
Osi i applied for the fall 2022 since may but i deffered to January 2023 because i couldn't make it then, i just got the admission letter for January 2023 yesterday

Ok, anyway I am still waiting for them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MonsieurVictor: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please can someone help me with travelling objects needed to move to the UK. Like foodstuffs, clothes, etc
Hope I should change my money before travelling? Like the POF money

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mayflowa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
elvisjr:

Thank you very much I followed this link and I received my passport this evening I’m so grateful

Congratulations. Go change the world!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eziolise: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
22teddybear:
Some people have their POF in the account they recently open for that purpose only and nothing more. Most banks app, for you to have access to mobile/internet banking, you need ATM details which most may not bother to get. Hence, lack of access to the app.

Thank you.

Bruh you can get an atm card within 10 mins in a bank, that’s really no excuse tbh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good evening guys, during the visa application which UK address am I to use for the Visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Wealthinwealth1: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT

Pls house how much of tuition percentage is to be paid to get enrolled at University of Chester?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maxidooo1990: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
It's still possible for you to still make it using the assumption you gave. However, it would have been ideal if you applied for a further session like April or September 2023 in order for you to have ample time for preparation.

Just hope you get your unconditional offer by October. Then CAS by November. If it happens this way, then you are good to go.

Cheers.

OK. Thank you!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by protocol(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
hahaha, well the POE has a very longgggggg queue and the border guys were fast to reduce the queue. i was asked about money and i said yes i have enough fund. no one asked me to show and i was not scared of being asked because i had more than enough. Cases might differ. Have all your fund intact please.
Corporate2020:

Thank you very much. But, sorry for further clarifications;

Do they ask for that at POE?

Also, can the Bank Statement be in PDF because the guy doesn't have the Bank App?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sinepacodedaco1: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please what is the best and cheapest airline option to UK?
Please i need answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.