Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1016894 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello.

1. Is the old passport already expired? And are you aiming for Jan admission?
What if there are delays and the target to get the new one in December is delayed?

I personally will advise you get the new passport if the answer to my first question is a yes

2. Yes the new one will have the old passport no

Cheers

ola30:
@ dduchess and all guru in the house.

Please my international passport will be ready on December.

1. Can I apply for admission using my old passport number.

2. Will the old passport number carry the same number with the new one.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rokana: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=ibagbea post=117122050]During the visa application, which qualification level are we to choose for Ma or Msc programe? Is it RQF7/SCQF11?[/quote

RQF7 is for England, Wales and Northern Ireland while SCQF11 is for Scotland.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello

Is the MA already in the UK and how long was the MAs visa issued?

It is possible that the ECO will want to see the POF for MA if the dates are too close, that will be requested through NSF

If this is asked,the MA can prepare relevant bank statements (Nigeria/UK), tuition invoices/receipts, accommodation agreement/rent payment, and random invoices where applicable and submit to show POFs were not recycled

Cheers

id2019:
Please treat as urgent, main applicant already got her visa. Dependent is using a different POF, won’t there be issues not using the same POF with main applicant? Won’t they accuse me of recycled funds. ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lusola15:

Please I have some questions about university of south wales.i have sent you a message
have replied you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello

Were they dependant on you financially at the time of your application??

If Yes, you should have stated that in your application even if you weren't travelling with them at the point

If No, the onus is on your wife's application and a proper cover letter as to why they were omitted from your application and hope that the ECO is satisfied with that

Along with enough evidence to show they are your child dependants

Cheers
JIBO052021:
Good afternoon all, if I didn’t state that I will be bringing in dependents in my application (as in I didn’t provide any details of dependents…..I just stated that I am married and I provided the details of my wife), can the dependents come in later?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello

Your University full address

Cheers
ibagbea:
Good evening guys, during the visa application which UK address am I to use for the Visa application

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello

What is your definition of hustling job?

If you have no documents to show study gap you have to prepare a detailed cover letter explaining the activities of your hustling job to the ECO and why you chose to do that

Again an idea of what the hustling job is will help put things in perspective

Cheers
kaaykaay:

This study gap thing, how do someone proof this if I have been doing a kind of hustling job all through with any documentation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
omonla10:
pls guys I need response
Nothing to worry about . some school conduct interview before giving cas . They'll ask you about the course you applied for , why the course, why the school, what you know about the school, why didn't you study in your home country and so on.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jyde231101:
Pls can someone kindly enlighten me , I got an unconditional offer from Manchester metropolitan university , I want to know if they require POF before CAS and will there be a pre CAS interview.. I need a responds from someone who got admitted to MMU.. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

What is your definition of hustling job?

If you have no documents to show study gap you have to prepare a detailed cover letter explaining the activities of your hustling job to the ECO and why you chose to do that

Again an idea of what the hustling job is will help put things in perspective

Cheers

In my case, related to the question

Lost my job two years ago and did Uber

Any advice ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
ck123:

Can someone help out with this??

Or is it possible we get someone in UK to help pay the fee into the school account??
Yes to both
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jyde231101:
Pls can someone kindly enlighten me , I got an unconditional offer from Manchester metropolitan university , I want to know if they require POF before CAS and will there be a pre CAS interview.. I need a responds from someone who got admitted to MMU.. Thanks

Pls I need an answer, am about to pay tuition fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
abiola708:
It can only be GOD, i only tried it with faith and didn’t listened to any side advise

Did biometrics 11th August standard
Escalated 7th of Sept
NSF 14th Sept asking for additional documents for study gap of 7yrs and also a non straight forward mail
Replied the the second day and got a message from bank that Uk embassy want to confirm my bank statement of account
I had canada Ban-because of fake bank statement
Brazil refusal-because of fake bank statement
Colombia visa refusal too. All declared
Decision made on 22th Sept..
..was so happy
Moved to VAC on 26 Sept
Collection mail 26th Sept

vignette (sticker) sitting on my passport Gidigba. It can only be GOD

Congratulations Baba.

E be like say you carry this japa stuff for mind tay tay. Brazil and Colombia keh grin

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by wurry10: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
gabysplash:
Good days everyone, I applied for my wife's school fees in GTB, my fund was held for about 4 weeks and I did not get any notification on the tradesystem for any approval, I would like to ask from bankers here that is it normal for gtb to hold ones funds and make sure there is no access to it?
Yes, have you been debited now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trishia14: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please which bank did you use
cuzomba:
@dduchess

Please I got an empty nsf on the 5th day after my biometrics..my bank called me two days later to tell me that UK embassy sent them mail asking if my statement of account is genuine. Today makes it 10 working days and anxiety wants to kill me here.

Please can I do a paid call/mail today being the 10th day or I should wait till after the 15 days??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trishia14: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
cuzomba:
@dduchess

Please I got an empty nsf on the 5th day after my biometrics..my bank called me two days later to tell me that UK embassy sent them mail asking if my statement of account is genuine. Today makes it 10 working days and anxiety wants to kill me here.

Please can I do a paid call/mail today being the 10th day or I should wait till after the 15 days??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jyde231101:
They don't require POF before CAS and they don't conduct interview either.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Skynet2021: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Have you checked African Airlines?
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:
This whole unavailability of flights is alarming.

Some schools do grant extension. If you have sent a mail for extension and no reply, pls call their admission office.

[1quote author=emperorlaqrin post=117096749]

Bros there is no flight at all. I was at Qatar airways, Turkish and British airline today. It's British airways that was done and the date sef is the last day for enrollment which is Monday.

We just sending mails to the school to grant an extension for the enrollment. Alot of people are leaving this country I swear. The rush is too much abd this airlines are leveraging on this and charging ridiculous amounts.

Please do UK schools grant extension?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rosoma: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please I need answers. What sought after courses can a graduate of material and metallurgical engineering do in the UK? The person owns a registered business.

Which schools are open for January intake for these courses?

What is the difference between data science and applied data science, artificial intelligence and applied artificial intelligence?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jyde231101: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
yoged:

Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
yoged:

Hello Bro,

Do you have an idea of the Interval between unconditional offer and CAS?

How long does it take for MMU to issue CAS after granting an unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Did they require Ielts?
timestwo:
Congratulations @MonsieurVictor. Can we stay in touch?

I have an unconditional offer for January in Bristol too. Currently waiting for CBN to complete my deposit payment.

My WhatsApp 0909 000 2956

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Visionare: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2022
A new passport will bear a new number but will also carry the number of the old passport with a clear indication to show that both old & new passports belong to same person and are linked.

ola30:
@ dduchess and all guru in the house.

Please my international passport will be ready on December.

1. Can I apply for admission using my old passport number.

2. Will the old passport number carry the same number with the new one.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by koonleh: 12:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Pls house
I just got unconditional offer from Bournemouth university, am to pay a deposit of £3000. The full tuition is 14,000.

Pls I want to ask how is their payment arrangements with the remaining balance.

I need to knw this before I proceed

Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sinepacodedaco1: 2:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Please what type of foodstuffs can I pack while traveling to the UK.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Sinepacodedaco1:
Please what type of foodstuffs can I pack while traveling to the UK.

Use one bag to carry different types of dry fish and snails
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emperorlaqrin: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Skynet2021:
Have you checked African Airlines?

I did to the best of my knowledge but non was available either fully booked or not flying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 4:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Gabi1987:
I submitted since aug5 tls vi , till today application is still awaiting decision. I escalated , escalation period is over. Seriously don't know what to do again

Good morning, please have you heard from ukvi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by DarkEvanny: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Please pardon me ignorance, I heard conflicting calculations thought to bring it here . If I start counting POF today 30th September , when will it be the exact 28th days maturity? When should I print out ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Phil46:

Hello,

Please, did you pay your University of Essex fees through Western Union Business Solutions? If yes, how did you go about it, please? I am trying to figure out how to use it with Form A. Thanks
We are both at the same stage. I haven't made payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 5:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Calmncool:

You can also download the app and pay with you dollar debit card

I have done this o, it kept going back to the input address page and did nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: NezzyMike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.