Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1018023 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2022
ibagbea:
I received this message after payment but the IHS page is still asking me to make payment

Pls how much is the ihs fee in naira for a year course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kultony: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning,

Please who has recently been debited for form A with first Bank recently? If any, kindly confirm how long you waited for disbursement?

I had been waiting for 6 weeks now without debit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachy001(f): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Please what kind of advice do you have for us that want to study Biomedical science (Clinical microbiology). ?

However, the 5k annual NHS support is only for UK/EU student eligible for UK student finance.

International students are ineligible so don't budget on it.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SirZeusjkkk: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Ellatyra:
Please I just want to enquire the implications of arriving the uk Late as an international student? For context,arriving 3weeks after coursework starts…& also,will this cause an hassle with the uk immigration at the airport?

This is the same thing I’m going through

I NEED ANSWERS PLEASE HELP US
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vavi: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Morning, at what point can UKVI escalate a matter? Decision was made 21st September, BRP letter obtained 27th September. I made a paid call last week, was told to call back on 5th Oct if I didn’t receive passport, so it can be escalated. I called back but now told it takes 10 days after BRP for UKVI to escalate the issue? Is this information accurate. Does anyone have any advice at the moment?

My dependant’s passport is DMC.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juice2Pac: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Please what’s the best response to give to ‘Address of where you will stay in the UK’ (in visa application)? Can I use school address?
I plan to rent a place when I arrive in the Uk.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SirZeusjkkk: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Kingwale116:
Good morning guys, please I need your inputs. I did my biometric on 23rd of August and decision was made on the 28th of September and my application hasn't moved from DMC to VAC. My school's enrollment deadline is on the 10th of October. What can I do? @dduchess90 I must be in the UK this weekend or risk losing my admission status.

This is the same problem I’m having at the moment……I NEED HELP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Juice2Pac:
Please what’s the best response to give to ‘Address of where you will stay in the UK’ (in visa application)? Can I use school address?
school address

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2022
SirZeusjkkk:

This is the same problem I’m having at the moment……I NEED HELP
go on tls site and contact them.. fill the webform and tag your matter urgency
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juwonlee: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2022
@dduchess90

Please guys, the question on the visa application concerning your family traveling with you.

I am applying with only my POF, they will apply like 2 weeks after with their own POF. We will probably travel together if all goes well by God's grace.

What answer must I give to this question ?

" Will they be traveling with you to UK ?"
Yes or No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ttummee: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
hello house ,

my bro had to leave for his masters in the UK a month before his nysc would end.

Does anyone has an idea on how to receive his certificate for him?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Iruobe1987 post=117303498]
Thanks for the response
. Please can I travel to UK with a passport that expires in February 2023?[/quote

I’d advice you get a new passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Juwonlee:
@dduchess90

Please guys, the question on the visa application concerning your family traveling with you.

I am applying with only my POF, they will apply like 2 weeks after with their own POF. We will probably travel together if all goes well by God's grace.

Yes or No

I think you’ve answered the question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Juice2Pac:

Use either your schools address or click on NO and state you plan to stay in an hotel or Airbnb while you sort out accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2022
ttummee:
hello house ,

my bro had to leave for his masters in the UK a month before his nysc would end.

Does anyone has an idea on how to receive his certificate for him?

His LGI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Promoter2:

His LGI

Plus, hold cash oooo...and ensure u contact the LGI before passing out day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
Hello good day, if i did not reveal Visa refusal to school to get CAS but reveal it to UKVI is there a problem with that?

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2022
FiddyEn:

Hello. Please I applied with my wife as MA and we both got brp and collection mail same day from TLScontact. My passport came via DHL the next day. Her own hasn't been delivered. It's been 8 days now. I've called DHL and they said they are yet to get it from TLS. I've written TLS and they replied that they have sent it through courier to my address. I have repeatedly called DHL and they maintained that the parcel hasn't reached them.

Ask Tls to give you the tracking number.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tymally: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Please oooo, I am set to travel on Sunday and yet to receive BRP letter

My visa was collected on Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
biosamak:

Pls how much is the ihs fee in naira for a year course?
I paid with dollars
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Ask Tls to give you the tracking number.

The mail they sent contained a tracking number and if I track it it shows only the info they took down on the day of biometrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by omonla10(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Pls how are u guys getting form A dollars.. Is everyone now paying with black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
FiddyEn:

Hello. Please I applied with my wife as MA and we both got brp and collection mail same day from TLScontact. My passport came via DHL the next day. Her own hasn't been delivered. It's been 8 days now. I've called DHL and they said they are yet to get it from TLS. I've written TLS and they replied that they have sent it through courier to my address. I have repeatedly called DHL and they maintained that the parcel hasn't reached them.

What is DHL tracking coming up with .... is showing delivered??.

Last week someone received his package and it had another applicant passport. He quickly went back to DHL to drop it. He only realised it after DHL man had left ....imagine if he was a wicked person and just threw away the passport

That how the owner would have waited in months ... I hope in this story that the real owner was reunited with their passport but it made me see that there so many inefficiency everywhere. Continuing disturbing DHL and tls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2022
LagosismyHome:

What is DHL tracking coming up with .... is showing delivered??.

Last week someone received his package and it had another applicant passport. He quickly went back to DHL to drop it. He only realised it after DHL man had left ....imagine if he was a wicked person and just threw away the passport

That how the owner would have waited in months ... I hope in this story that the real owner was reunited with their passport but it made me see that there so many inefficiency everywhere. Continuing disturbing DHL and tls

It's showing only shipment information received on the biometric day and nothing else
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Rachy001:
Please what kind of advice do you have for us that want to study Biomedical science (Clinical microbiology). ?

However, the 5k annual NHS support is only for UK/EU student eligible for UK student finance.

International students are ineligible so don't budget on it.

BSc Biomedical Science? You are fine and I believe no problem.
MSc Biomedical Science? I feel 50% chance of good work that gives Work visa. I think there are jobs but not that up to biomedical scientist registered under HCPC. Being registered under HCPC gives the platform you need to get everything you want in staying back(Work Visa) easily
Personally, I will not want to struggle to get there (UK) and still struggle to be integrated to the system. So personally, I feel it's better to go for the course that gives a rest of mind.
This is just my myopic view

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello

Yes

Cheers
Juwonlee:
@dduchess90

Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello

CV represents everything academic/ work experience and skills you have acquired in both

Not sure of what you mean by academic CV.

Cheers
Chiderahauxin:
Pls my people the CV that is requested during application, is it academic CV?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
babey543:

Absolutely correct about HCPC.

International students are ineligible so don't budget on it.

Thanks for this.
Do international students on HCPC courses in line with NHS qualify for IHS refund then? Or the IHS refund is only meant for workers?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello

Unfortunately I won't make a comment on borrowed POFs

In my opinion that's deceit

Cheers
harrybae:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I need help. I've done my precas interview for Hertfordshire for January intake. I don't know when they'll start issuing cas in order to know when I'll start my POF. I want to know the best time to start because of the interest on the loan that I want to apply for. I want to go for 2 months own but don't knowbof it's enough time for cas, visa and even POE. Please, I'll really appreciate your help. @dduchess @justwise and any other that has an idea about this stuff. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Freeman642: 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Tymally:
Please oooo, I am set to travel on Sunday and yet to receive BRP letter

My visa was collected on Friday.

Send a mail to this BRPLetterRequests@fcdo.gov.uk ,quote your GWF no and your name

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by beejay4gud: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Please guys I need your help.

I just applied for an MA admission for my wife against January batch at a university in Scotland. And I just read yesterday that a new bill is about to be signed to law about dependants not issued visa. I just want to ask if the bill is instantly going to be signed to law? Because if things go as planned, we are supposed to be out of Nigeria by December. But this new bill has been scaring me if it won't affect us going as couple. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.