Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017754 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adefolarinade: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello Eleventh lady, please how long did it finally take for you to get your sputum test result? I have passed nine weeks now and I haven't heard from them. This waiting is killing o. Please I need a swift response from you or anyone else in my shoes. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iruobe1987: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening, please I am trying to do visa application for my dependants, please what will the visa expiry date be
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by RoyalPlace: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
@Bosslady25

Is this Access Bank?

Bosslady25:
Hello everyone, please, Main applicant got a refusal mail this morning, the only reason was that the bank didn’t respond to UKVI mails.
We have called the bank , they said that they didn’t get any mail.
I have read several stories of how it was overturned.
Please, what email can we send a response to? Because administrative review will take long.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Thanks for the update

Respond that you are not satisfied with the standard response and that your situation is beyond that. 15days is too long. Keep at it

What is your Uni saying with all the evidence you have provided

Cheers

I'll tell them that 15 days is too long.

My school had already told me to withdraw my visa application adding that I have to defer my admission (which I've concurred to). I'll soon apply for a new CAS.

But I'll need my passport for another documentation again, so how do I withdraw my application and get my passport back so I can use it for subsequent application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by WilsonBright935: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alwaysfavour:

Have you tried taking your complaint to British Deputy High Commission, Lagos.
Write a detailed letter including all your details put it in an envelop, the security guys there will collect it from you.

The thing is that where I live is very far from Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Call them to book for you.

dewhaley:
Good afternoon people, I made an error while scheduling an appointment with IOM for the tuberculosis test , so I cancelled the appointment and tried rescheduling for this friday oct 7th, but I kept on getting this message pop-up.

Please house what can I do ? I've called their customer line severally but it is busy all through.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening guys,I payed for my IHS fees this afternoon and the money was deducted from my account and a message was sent to me that my payment have been safely secured by worldpay but whenever I go back to the application it keeps redirecting me to the IHS payment portal again. Does it take time for them to process the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by saddek04: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello Eleventh lady, please how long did it finally take for you to get your sputum test result? I have passed nine weeks now and I haven't heard from them. This waiting is killing o. Please I need a swift response from you or anyone else in my shoes. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
O
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Missyetty(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please did EgyptAir request for yellow card from you ?
If yes, where did you get it?
babra19:
Hi guys

I arrived London safely with my husband
The queue at POE was crazy but it was worth it, we were left with the best.
The questions he asked my husband was his school name, course, BRP address that’s all oh.
God is so wonderful
They didn’t even ask for CAS or POF
Left for me POF for POE is not worth it.
Good luck to others and believe in God
I used Egyptair
Their services is very great I rate them 5 star.

quote author=babra19 post=116371550]VISA ALERT!!!!!!
Dependent visa oh
Abuja 8th
Standard visa
Vignette sitting pretty on my passport oh
The waiting was killing but it was worth it
No NSF
No paid mail
No paid call
But my heart was beating anyhow

Documents used
International passport
Court wedding pictures only
My bank transactions to my husband
That’s all oh

Please don’t joke with God oh
I can’t believe I’m traveling out of the country
If you feel is not possible try first, all the money I spent I could not believe it could be provided, special thanks to Duchess and others that contributed to this platform, abroad go reach each and every one of us oh, see you in UK

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Missyetty:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Missyetty:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SpencerX: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening my Elite here
I really need Advise My wife which was the MA arrived UK Sept 10 which up till now she hasn't gotten her BRP
she has make several complaints about it even her school is currently on the issues now for the main time her school gave her a letter if anybody challenged her about her right to stay in the UK and there has been a lot of pressure from her about my application which on her vignette it shows her entry date expiry Nov 30.And during the process of the application her visa expiry date was asked which I don't know the date I can put but I know it usually 4month after her course End date and her End date is July 31st 2024.
Pls Elite WHAT CAN I DO
The pressure is much on me
Should I proceed with my application or what
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Iruobe1987:
Good evening, please I am trying to do visa application for my dependants, please what will the visa expiry date be
Please help

Your course end date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
SpencerX:
Good evening my Elite here
I really need Advise My wife which was the MA arrived UK Sept 10 which up till now she hasn't gotten her BRP
she has make several complaints about it even her school is currently on the issues now for the main time her school gave her a letter if anybody challenged her about her right to stay in the UK and there has been a lot of pressure from her about my application which on her vignette it shows her entry date expiry Nov 30.And during the process of the application her visa expiry date was asked which I don't know the date I can put but I know it usually 4month after her course End date and her End date is July 31st 2024.
Pls Elite WHAT CAN I DO
The pressure is much on me
Should I proceed with my application or what

Not receiving her BRP card yet has nothing to do with your application. The section for visa expiry date, put her course end date.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
harrybae:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I need help. I've done my precas interview for Hertfordshire for January intake. I don't know when they'll start issuing cas in order to know when I'll start my POF. I want to know the best time to start because of the interest on the loan that I want to apply for. I want to go for 2 months own but don't knowbof it's enough time for cas, visa and even POE. Please, I'll really appreciate your help. @dduchess @justwise and any other that has an idea about this stuff. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Has anyone used MicrofInance bank for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cuzomba(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
@dduches,

Please my school has told me that if I can’t be in school on 10th October, I should defer. My visa application is not yet decided and I don’t see a possibility of travelling this weekend ahead of the 10th if it is decided tomorrow or next.

1) will I get a refund if I cancel my visa application before it is decided?

2) what if it is decided and I couldn’t travel, will I get the IHS refund?

3) please how can I withdraw my visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HSalamanca: 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
jamykay:
Just did a paid mail and I was told my case has been escalated to relevant department and I should wait for 15days before contacting the service again.
I don't understand UKVI and their pattern.

Please can I travel without a decision letter.

Yes you can. Your passport has been stamped with your vignette, don't worry about the letter. Las las, screenshot the mail you sent requesting for it and their response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bosslady25: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please, don’t use them ooh. That’s the problem I have now. They don’t respond to UKVI mails.

quote author=Mattmich post=117302776]Has anyone used MicrofInance bank for POF? [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Iruobe1987: 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gloriyah:

Your course end date.
Thanks for the response
. Please can I travel to UK with a passport that expires in February 2023?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vavi: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Take note for those flying with Ethiopia airlines.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masters77: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
yungdril:

I think it was August too. But CAS should be by ending of October

I left derby uni. Got CAS for portsmouth for January already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good evening everyone. I did form A with UBA but didn’t have money in my account when ADB supervisor reviewed it. please what should I do? I have done another one and yet no response. I have the money there now.
Somebody Help!!!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Masters77:

I left derby uni. Got CAS for portsmouth for January already
I deferred to January same Portsmouth. What course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please what bank is fast for form A. Help a brother
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Baggiomarrio: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please guy I really need urgent help ... am using my mum account for form A , Hope I will not have any issues with it and please I need some one to put me trough on how to go about it because I really don’t want to be rejected ......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IFSHR: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vavi:
Take note for those flying with Ethiopia airlines.

No problems with those transiting for just a fortnight....no Transit.V required

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bosslady25:
Hello everyone, please, Main applicant got a refusal mail this morning, the only reason was that the bank didn’t respond to UKVI mails.
We have called the bank , they said that they didn’t get any mail.
I have read several stories of how it was overturned.
Please, what email can we send a response to? Because administrative review will take long.
Which bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello everyone,
Can a dependent visa holder apply for sponsorship visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bosslady25:
Please, don’t use them ooh. That’s the problem I have now. They don’t respond to UKVI mails.

quote author=Mattmich post=117302776]Has anyone used MicrofInance bank for POF?
A good number of those that use microfinance bank have something up their sleeves. This is what I have noticed. Not saying this is your case.
If not why running away from Main Street banks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
ibagbea:
Good evening guys,I payed for my IHS fees this afternoon and the money was deducted from my account and a message was sent to me that my payment have been safely secured by worldpay but whenever I go back to the application it keeps redirecting me to the IHS payment portal again. Does it take time for them to process the payment?
Anyone to help on this? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.