Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1017896 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pazzenjer: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Eneada:

Yes Pls

Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ibagbea: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
I received this message after payment but the IHS page is still asking me to make payment

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vesman: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Access doesn't respond to Email?

RoyalPlace:
@Bosslady25

Is this Access Bank?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ametu166(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2022

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Vesman:

Access doesn't respond to Email?

They do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by pruby: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
pruby:
Good evening everyone. I did form A with UBA but didn’t have money in my account when ADB supervisor reviewed it. please what should I do? I have done another one and yet no response.
Somebody Help!!!!!
please someone give me answer. Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello good day, if i did not reveal Visa refusal to school to get CAS but reveal it to UKVI is there a problem with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
pruby:

Wait for the second one. They hardly go back after recommending for rejection. Just hope on the new one.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by haaryobhami: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
harrybae:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I need help. I've done my precas interview for Hertfordshire for January intake. I don't know when they'll start issuing cas in order to know when I'll start my POF. I want to know the best time to start because of the interest on the loan that I want to apply for. I want to go for 2 months own but don't knowbof it's enough time for cas, visa and even POE. Please, I'll really appreciate your help. @dduchess @justwise and any other that has an idea about this stuff. Thanks.
start ur POF as soon as possible,some school have started issuing Jan CAS

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pappyyanky1: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hello good day, if i did not reveal Visa refusal to school to get CAS but reveal it to UKVI is there a problem with that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aorodu: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
At this state I honestly need help. I did my biometrics 8 July got an empty NSF email, escalated twice almost deferred due to inability to resume at the schools deadline of 30th of September. I finally got my BRP notifications on the 2nd of October and was able to buy more time. The issue is my status still remains at “received at DMC”. I haven’t gotten my passport despite the positive response on the BRP I’ve gone to the embassy and was told I need an appointment. The grace the school is giving me is this Friday I’m lost of options right now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Evergeen22: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Good Morning Everyone
so i have a 5 year Canadian Ban over the visa application fee, i sent someone money to pay for the application fee and there was a charge back which lead to misrepresentation,
Now i'm about to apply for the UK Visa and i really want to know if i should use the word Ban or should i just declare refusal.
This is really keeping me up at night cause the Word Ban is really heavy.

Please help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tsanusi47: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Congratulations..... I just followed you pls follow me back so I can email you or send me your email.

ametu166:
Visur Alurt���

Bio 18th August (standard)

Abuja TLS

Decision made 26th september

4 paid calls(2 before decision was made and 2 after decision was made)

1 paid mail(waste of money cos they didn't respond)

2 mails to sheffield email

1 mail to TLS Contact

2 BRP letters(1 on the 26th of september and 1 on the 4th of october

Moved to VAC 4th of October

Got a call from British high commission Abuja on the 4th of October at around past 3 before my tracker moved that my passport was transferred to TLS that i should pick it up and bring it back to them because there was an error in my name....
Omo my mind cut. I couldn't even sleep till morning

4th october 6pm
Collection mail dropped

5th of October
11am another call from BHC Abuja that i should make sure i bring my passport to their office before 3pm today
Omo my mind cut again...
At that point, the only question i was asking myself was why they wanted my passport so bad

Time for collection
I couldn't find my collection slip
Omo na so they say make i go do police report and swear court affidavit before i can collect my passport o...

I just headed straight to FCT HIGH COURT at Maitama.
Luckily for me, i saw 1 policemen that did the report and the affidavit for me for 10k or so cos the crowd there was much..

Around 2:45pm my passport was already with me...Na so i open passport begin find error for my name but i no see....

Immediately i headed straight to BHC. Got there around few minutes to 3 and submitted passport
I started speaking in tongues for like 30 to 45 minutes before 1 guy just came outside with my passport and said "i was the one that called you"... Na so baba point the error for me...They spellt my name PFTER instead of PETER...
To cut the long story short, the guy pasted another Vignette on my passport o

Ladies and gentlemen, i have 2 vigilantees sitting sitting pretty in my passport��

See you in the UKaria���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by FiddyEn: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

No, this is an error

Please send an email to correct this issue when you arrive the UK and have received your BRP

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

Cheers

Hello. Please I applied with my wife as MA and we both got brp and collection mail same day from TLScontact. My passport came via DHL the next day. Her own hasn't been delivered. It's been 8 days now. I've called DHL and they said they are yet to get it from TLS. I've written TLS and they replied that they have sent it through courier to my address. I have repeatedly called DHL and they maintained that the parcel hasn't reached them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Knowledgeispowe: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
God 4bid if visa was refused sch might not refund ur initial deposit on d ground of deceived
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning fam , pls has anyone used globus bank before for statement of account ,should I go ahead and use them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yusfaith78(m): 5:54am On Oct 06, 2022
okhueleigbe:
Hello my sister just received her dependant visa and it is written NO WORK NO BUSINESS please is it like that now

She should do administrative review within 28 days of receiving the BRP. I had same issue when I got my dependant visa and after several calls and email, I was told I can only correct it through administrative review and it was corrected within 10 days.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2022
babamillli:
Good morning fam , pls has anyone used globus bank before for statement of account ,should I go ahead and use them
yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Maybs(f): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning everyone.
Please does emirate require a COVID 19 test result to board?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Evergeen22:
Good Morning Everyone
so i have a 5 year Canadian Ban over the visa application fee, i sent someone money to pay for the application fee and there was a charge back which lead to misrepresentation,
Now i'm about to apply for the UK Visa and i really want to know if i should use the word Ban or should i just declare refusal.This is really keeping me up at night cause the Word Ban is really heavy.
it is a ban and should be declared as that. Ban is not a refusal and you know this. If you meet the ukvi requirements and all things being in place you should get your visa.
Someone with a canadian ban shared their success story a couple of days ago .. they did checks on him/her but he/she triumphed in the end
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Alwaysfavour: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2022
ametu166:
Visur Alurt���

Bio 18th August (standard)

Abuja TLS

Decision made 26th september

4 paid calls(2 before decision was made and 2 after decision was made)

1 paid mail(waste of money cos they didn't respond)

2 mails to sheffield email

1 mail to TLS Contact

2 BRP letters(1 on the 26th of september and 1 on the 4th of october

Moved to VAC 4th of October

Got a call from British high commission Abuja on the 4th of October at around past 3 before my tracker moved that my passport was transferred to TLS that i should pick it up and bring it back to them because there was an error in my name....
Omo my mind cut. I couldn't even sleep till morning

4th october 6pm
Collection mail dropped

5th of October
11am another call from BHC Abuja that i should make sure i bring my passport to their office before 3pm today
Omo my mind cut again...
At that point, the only question i was asking myself was why they wanted my passport so bad

Time for collection
I couldn't find my collection slip
Omo na so they say make i go do police report and swear court affidavit before i can collect my passport o...

I just headed straight to FCT HIGH COURT at Maitama.
Luckily for me, i saw 1 policemen that did the report and the affidavit for me for 10k or so cos the crowd there was much..

Around 2:45pm my passport was already with me...Na so i open passport begin find error for my name but i no see....

Immediately i headed straight to BHC. Got there around few minutes to 3 and submitted passport
I started speaking in tongues for like 30 to 45 minutes before 1 guy just came outside with my passport and said "i was the one that called you"... Na so baba point the error for me...They spellt my name PFTER instead of PETER...
To cut the long story short, the guy pasted another Vignette on my passport o

Ladies and gentlemen, i have 2 vigilantees sitting sitting pretty in my passport��

See you in the UKaria���

Congratulations,
Please the Sheffield email you talk about were you the one that initiated the mail? if yes, please what is their email address
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Thank you very much. I was asking for a fellow. I am using Ecobank for my own POF
giselle237:
A good number of those that use microfinance bank have something up their sleeves. This is what I have noticed. Not saying this is your case.
If not why running away from Main Street banks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Thanks. #appreciate
haaryobhami:
start ur POF as soon as possible,some school have started issuing Jan CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dejiconde(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello gurus, who has idea about University of law and if there is payment before enrollment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bigtt76(f): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Fund the account na or did the reviewer leave a message or something.. Pls share so we can advise you. Ideally they should've lien your account (negative balance) when you applied and block out any balance there to cover the cost.

pruby:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
Please guy I really need urgent help ... am using my mum account for form A , Hope I will not have any issues with it and please I need some one to put me trough on how to go about it because I really don’t want to be rejected ......
Upload your birth certificate alongside other documents
Upload an 'authorization to debit' letter as well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MadarasBlade(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2022
eyexi:

Upload your birth certificate alongside other documents
Upload an 'authorization to debit' letter as well

Please how long does form A take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jesusweptoh: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Hello house please which schools are available for January 2023 intake

I’m applying with my transcript
So it’s going to be like transfer to either second year or maybe third year because I’m using a 4years transcript
I don’t want to continue with this asu strike when I have funds to continue abroad

Please advise me on schools and steps

Thanks house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Olamikel:
Good morning, am new here and I want to start my admission process. Please what is the best school to apply to for a master degree and the best course cos i did Microbiology in my first degre.. I need advice on this because I don't want to get it wrong this time again. Though a friend was advising I applied for biomedical science but I don't know if it will be possible for me to register with HCPC after the completion of my course,I want a course that i can easily get job in a company that will sponsor my work visa after completion of my studies. Please help a brother, I don't just want any course for the sake of japa

You have spoken my mind. Let me contribute in the little way I can.
MSc Biomedical science in UK Universities is not recognized to register as a professional member of HCPC except only in one university I think in Manchester Metropolitan Uni and of course, it is loaded with lots of applications and registration closes on time. Only BSc Biomedical science is quite recognized in every universities by HCPC.
I applied for MSc Biomedical science in several universities before I got this. I got an offer for Biomedical science in University of Salford for Jan intake but had to let it go. Why? Because of life after school in the UK is not certain with the course.
Being able to register with HCPC after school is the ultimate goal. There are highly demanded HCPC courses such as Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Chiropodist, podiatry, mental health nursing, adult nursing etc that are offered as Masters Pre-registration (2years) with annual 5k NHS support. On completion of anyone of these, you are so very good to go with registration with HCPC and getting job in a company that can sponsor your work visa as quick as possible. Also, being able to work at the average of band 5 or 6 salary grade (around 24k to 36k p.a)
I presently have another offer in Masters in Global Public Health in Anglia Ruskin Uni but I seriously pray eachday that I get offer in some of these HCPC demanded courses that I have applied for.
So, there are numerous schools that I think are good to apply to but kindly check on HCPC website if the course you want to apply for is approved by them in that school.
Keep Fighting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babey543: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2022
HenryG:

You have spoken my mind. Let me contribute in the little way I can.
MSc Biomedical science in UK Universities is not recognized to register as a professional member of HCPC except only in one university I think in Manchester Metropolitan Uni and of course, it is loaded with lots of applications and registration closes on time. Only BSc Biomedical science is quite recognized in every universities by HCPC.
I applied for MSc Biomedical science in several universities before I got this. I got an offer for Biomedical science in University of Salford for Jan intake but had to let it go. Why? Because of life after school in the UK is not certain with the course.
Being able to register with HCPC after school is the ultimate goal. There are highly demanded HCPC courses such as Diagnostic Radiography, Physiotherapy, Occupational therapy, Chiropodist, podiatry, mental health nursing, adult nursing etc that are offered as Masters Pre-registration (2years) with annual 5k NHS support. On completion of anyone of these, you are so very good to go with registration with HCPC and getting job in a company that can sponsor your work visa as quick as possible. Also, being able to work at the average of band 5 or 6 salary grade (around 24k to 36k p.a)
I presently have another offer in Masters in Global Public Health in Anglia Ruskin Uni but I seriously pray eachday that I get offer in some of these HCPC demanded courses that I have applied for.
So, there are numerous schools that I think are good to apply to but kindly check on HCPC website if the course you want to apply for is approved by them in that school.
Keep Fighting!
Absolutely correct about HCPC.

However, the 5k annual NHS support is only for UK/EU student eligible for UK student finance.

International students are ineligible so don't budget on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kingwale116: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Good morning guys, please I need your inputs. I did my biometric on 23rd of August and decision was made on the 28th of September and my application hasn't moved from DMC to VAC. My school's enrollment deadline is on the 10th of October. What can I do? @dduchess90 I must be in the UK this weekend or risk losing my admission status.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: Mirror97 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.