Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1005474 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 3:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello

That should be fine if they aren't

Although they should be

Cheers
Rachy001:
Yes @dduchess90 thanks alot, I have the employment letter, and the fashion certificate.
I dont really know if the fashion house that gave me certificate is registered. Hope no implications if it's not registered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by simongonner: 4:11am On Oct 11, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

The first step is to get another COs and then prepare relevant documents to score points

Did she write her IELTS? I am sure that is valid for about 2years or so

With the refusal there's nothing she can do

Cheers

alright thanks for the reply.. Yeah she wrote IELTS,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mayor1115: 4:46am On Oct 11, 2022
simongonner:
alright thanks for the reply.. Yeah she wrote IELTS,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silas12345: 5:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Hello

Just admission may take up half of that time if not all

So the answer is No

Cheers
Silas12345:
Good morning everyone, I need your advice please I’m a second time Canada applicant which the first application was refused and the second application is 18 months now on eligibility review, no decision yet after two upfront medical I did, so I’m trying to try UK out so my questions is
Can I get everything done in 3 months?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juice2Pac: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning everyone,
Please what’s the best way of writing more about visa denial to the U.S, I was asked to declare on my visa application but I don’t know the format to follow.
Also do I need to include refusal letter as part of the document to upload?
Thanks for your help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning guys , please I just applied for form A and submitted online . I went to the bank for them to verify and approve so I can be added to the queue they said they no longer approve, that everything is now done online ..

That I should wait for an email confirmation.
Please how true is this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2022
CHIMABLADE:
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH COS I HAVE AN OFFER FROM THEM AND I HOPE TO PROCEED WITH THEM AS OTHER SCHOOLS LIKE UNI OF WOVERHAMPTON, GCU, COVENTRY AND SHEFFIELD HALLAM ARE TAKING FOR EVER PLUS THERE IS NO TIME...
ANY INFO ESPECIALLY ON THEIR CAS SYSTEM (I WANT KNOW IF THE DO PRECAS INTERVIEW AND ALSO IF THE USE POF FOR CAS)
PLS HELP A BROTHER..
THANKS
PLS ANY RELEVANT ANWSER.
HELP ME OUT..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2022
naxclimpsey:

Do providus bank issue dollar card?
You can open a dollar account with any commercial bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

PLS ANY RELEVANT ANWSER.
HELP ME OUT..

All I did was type university of Portsmouth CAS and this came out. Most information you need are available on the schools website.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Juice2Pac:
Good morning everyone,
Please what’s the best way of writing more about visa denial to the U.S, I was asked to declare on my visa application but I don’t know the format to follow.
Also do I need to include refusal letter as part of the document to upload?
Thanks for your help

Give a summary of the reason for the visa refusal and upload the refusal letter if you have it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dazlinqueen: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning all, please I need assistance as am filling my visa application form. There is a section where am asked if anyone is depending on me financially, and the POF for my spouse and I is in my account. Please which option is best to choose between yes and no. Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by damdee: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Hi House,
I will be filling my Pre CAS checklist today for Pre Masters Jan 2023 intake

1) Pre master Start date 23-Jan-2023 till 21-Apr-2023 ( One semester)
2) Masters Start date 11-Sep-2023 till 01-Sep-2024 ( One Academic Year)

Here is my question

Can I take my dependant this January one semester pre masters? is it allowed?
If no please when is the appropriate time to apply for my dependant to join me

Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Prime1:

Okay.
I have done that including the sop.
My issue is that I don't what next. Please enlighten me
I heard they going ask for proof of funds.
I would appreciate if you can enlighten me because I have a feeling i will miss this cos my POF is not ready.

They don't need proof of fund to issue CAS,just go ahead and upload all the necessary documents and pay your school fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hammed71(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2022
please has anyone gotten northumbria CAS with sponsor letter and how did you go about it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

All I did was type university of Portsmouth CAS and this came out. Most information you need are available on the schools website.
Am so grateful dear God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Guys please does anyone know the deadline for southwales tuition fee payment . I was given an unconditional offer on the 26th of last month ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Shallypop(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Morning all! Does anyone have the link for Tier 2 visa application withdrawal? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

You can open a dollar account with any commercial bank.

Thanks for the insight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aggirl55: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank for responding @dduchess90

Greetings @cutebear please I need guidance on compelling reasons to submit for my administrative review
dduchess90:
Hello @giselle237

I agree with you, the reason highlighted is not compelling enough

@cutebear is the handle,can you post the documents you submitted as compelling reasons?

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by naxclimpsey(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

Providus bank has a type of naira card that works but you’re getting debited a bit higher than black market rate, so get a dollar card.
That render it useless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Amenmay: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Please which postgraduate university in Uk still accepting application for January2023 intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yoged(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
damdee:
Hi House,
I will be filling my Pre CAS checklist today for Pre Masters Jan 2023 intake

1) Pre master Start date 23-Jan-2023 till 21-Apr-2023 ( One semester)
2) Masters Start date 11-Sep-2023 till 01-Sep-2024 ( One Academic Year)

Here is my question

Can I take my dependant this January one semester pre masters? is it allowed?
If no please when is the appropriate time to apply for my dependant to join me

Your response will be highly appreciated
Yes , you can go along with your family right from the start.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrbillz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
infosoftlife:

Sorry, my bad!
Teeside is collecting applications from agents.
Yes, that’s right. They stopped accepting from student applicants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mrbillz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Amenmay:
Please which postgraduate university in Uk still accepting application for January2023 intake
Anglia Ruskin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
infosoftlife:

Sorry, my bad!
Teeside is collecting applications from agents.

Pls what is the process of using an agent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by isaco(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
boluslim:
Good evening everyone,I've been a silent member on this thread. UK seem to be the surest plug now and I'd like to take advantage. I need guidance on how to secure admission, I have all my documents ready, transcripts, certificates and international passport. Do you I need to secure a supervisor before applying for admission in UK schools?
Also I'm planning to travel and travel with my partner, please I need help

You can do it yourself simple as ABC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dazlinqueen:
Good morning all, please I need assistance as am filling my visa application form. There is a section where am asked if anyone is depending on me financially, and the POF for my spouse and I is in my account. Please which option is best to choose between yes and no. Please help

Is your spouse depending on you financially??
Your answer determines the option to choose from.

P.s: choosing either yes or no doesn’t affect your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chuksy12(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
Good afternoon house

Please I have just been given conditional offer of admissions into the University of Hull for September 2023 intake.. and I am to meet certain conditions..

Please house can I submit English proficiency from my University as I don't have IELTS.. although I submitted my WAEC which I had a C6.
They are asking for degree transcripts although I submitted my stamped student unofficial transcript copy to them..

Please@ duchess can you please tell me on what to do..

Many Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
boluslim:
Good evening everyone,I've been a silent member on this thread. UK seem to be the surest plug now and I'd like to take advantage. I need guidance on how to secure admission, I have all my documents ready, transcripts, certificates and international passport. Do you I need to secure a supervisor before applying for admission in UK schools?
Also I'm planning to travel and travel with my partner, please I need help

Quite a number of schools has been listed on this thread.

Type each school on google search or the course you’re interested in and include ‘Uk universities’ for example : project management Uk universities. The universities in the uK that offers PM would pop up.

Read their entry guidelines,
English requirements( to determine if you require IELTs or just your WAEC/NECO certificate would suffice),
School fees (if you have a budget),
Scholarship/discount,
Documents you need to apply,
What you need to include in your SOP(statement of purpose).
If the school meets your requirements, you apply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.