Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1014595 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by toms55(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you should be able to correct it using the link when you arrive the UK

Cheers
How much is priority Visa pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please, is it possible for me to amend my appointment to a closer date without losing my priority visa fee payment?

I’ve paid for priority but I’ll like to amend my appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Is that the way it is arranged on her passport

There's no need to submit your NIN during her application,it is more useful for passport application/renewal when it is time

So if the above is yes then that's fine, if not I will advise you try to correct it so it isn't a concern in future
On her passport it was arranged like this Omega
Alpha Beta

On the NIN it was arranged like this
Omega
Beta Alpha

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
@duchess90
[quote author=kino47 post=115643391][/quote]

Alpha Beta

Omega
Beta Alpha

Yes, her NIN was asked for on the form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Justplaying: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Justplaying:
Hello guys
For the UKVI TLS FEE OF £55 can I use gtb debit card to pay for this or has to be a Domiciliary card? @giselle237
@justwise
@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes it is. But you might have to wait till they are done with everyone with an appointment.

prince4real2017:
pls is walking for single application available at vi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yeenkuz: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Will I still have my initial date if I click amend appointment” to chose a new date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Samcathe: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yeenkuz:
Will I still have my initial date if I click amend appointment” to chose a new date

Yes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kino47: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
@duchess90
Alpha Beta

Omega
Beta Alpha

Yes, her NIN was asked for on the form,So we stared it.
Will this be an issue or we just change it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kotun200(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Victoria island

hannahBambo:
what tls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akinyelebayode(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Goodevening house, please, can anyone link me with school I can apply to for January 2023 intake that will quickly give me an offer on time, awaiting your response. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dapsey92: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello all,
I have booked standard visa service earlier and my TLS appointment is next week. Is it possible I change to priority. If so, do I pay online or I can pay at the venue
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone ,greetings to you.
Please I need some clarification. From the image attached you would see the section "linked". Please what does it mean?.... I have been seeing some people and their TLS portal is showing linked. I am confused, because my own is not showing such, rather it is showing "amend".....

Please is there any problem?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by VMuna: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
SaintOpzy:
My God, of all the things that could've happened to me...

I went to Tls vi yesterday for my appointment, paid for assisted service and all, and not until I got home did I remember that we didn't upload my TB test

I had the results and the copies but it wasn't on the checklist so It just skipped my mind in the stress and all...

Am I in soup or they'll send a NsF mail to that regard?

Or what do I do? I can't lose all that effort, money and time pls

dduchess90, justwise

The TB certificate is mandatory for Nigerians even for infants and in situations where it isn't listed among the required docs.

I was using one eye to work in the office and using the other eye to fill visa applications for my 2 kids and myself.

At the end of the day, I forgot to include my son's TB cert.

I was later graciously contacted by the UK DMC to forward a soft copy of the TB certificate, which I did immediately.

His visa came out by the following week.

You can do an email to:
worksponxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.gov.uk

Subject should contain your VAF Number, GWF and names.

Dear UK DMC,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxxx
For: Adamu Yetundu Chinedu

Please find attached a copy of my TB MHA Certificate which was omitted in error during my application.

My sincere apologies for the oversight.

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding.

Warm regards.

P.S. Send me a DM so I can give you the full email address. I masked it to forestall spamming of their mailbox.

Regards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please I need some clarification. From the image attached you would see the section "linked". Please what does it mean?.... I have been seeing some people and their TLS portal is showing linked. I am confused, because my own is not showing such, rather it is showing "amend".....

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aieboocaar(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
peterinahG:

There's no problems atall.... All na same.
I believe you're browsing from a computer or a different browser on your phone.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ConfusedSailor: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Akinyelebayode:
Goodevening house, please, can anyone link me with school I can apply to for January 2023 intake that will quickly give me an offer on time, awaiting your response. Thank you.
Anglia Ruskin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
peterinahG:

Ve you booked appointment ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onyediv: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kingacewade:

Same issue am having. I have checked over 50 times since Monday, no date at all. Someone advised me to do walk-in but i was told Walk-in is only for those with dependents. Single applicants are not allowed to do it anymore.
Someone told me to check at midnight. I checked from 12am to 4.30am yesterday but to no avail.
My agent said they have so many backlogs they are trying to clear thus the reason for non-availability of dates. Kindly Alert me via private message once you are able to get a date. I will do the same. Thank you.

I have been having similar issues. The mistake I made was when I got to the UKVI service part, I chose priority service which is £250, abeg where I wan see that kind money dash then for visa with no guarantee? Now, to delete it off the basket it’s a problem. There is no part to delete. The part you get to choose either assisted or self-service, I chose self-service but still and the time came on some dates, I chose the time I wanted and it asked me to confirm and after confirmation, another page for super priority service sprung up. The problem with this is that, if you don’t choose SPS one can’t move to book the appointment. If you choose the “no thanks option”, you can’t proceed any further.

That is where I am o… I can’t delete the £250 for priority service I mistakenly chose and I can’t proceed any forward to book my appointment. What can I do at this point?
Find attached a copy of the info.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hannahBambo: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Linked shows when you haven’t selected a date for biometrics I think.
And amend is when you have a date

peterinahG:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2022
bimsale:
Jetting out of the county, Planning to sell your household items, like Electronics, furniture and everything in your house in bulk [b]/your cars [/b]or even if you want to sell your land and house,I can help you do that, contact me on WhatsApp or call Bimbola -O8168064058, u can also refer me to your friends and family, You get your money in bulk !, location Lagos!!!

Do you have a sister agency in Abuja?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Masterito(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2022
I know someone in Enugu jetting out, ready to sell his house hold items and one Lexus RX 300.
bimsale:
Jetting out of the county, Planning to sell your household items, like Electronics, furniture and everything in your house in bulk [b]/your cars [/b]or even if you want to sell your land and house,I can help you do that, contact me on WhatsApp or call Bimbola -O8168064058, u can also refer me to your friends and family, You get your money in bulk !, location Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sonniajude: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2022
hello everyone

please does anyone know how long it takes for a priority visa to be processed and if the cost of it is actually worth it? thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eniola1010(m): 2:51am On Aug 13, 2022
hannahBambo:
Linked shows when you haven’t selected a date for biometrics I think.
And amend is when you have a date

Linked is when you have had a date and even done biometrics. The link botton just directs you to a page where you'll see the status of ur visa processing.

While amend is when you have a date and u want to amend that date. Amend botton means you have not done your biometrics

So those with link botton are far ahead than those with amend botton. Because link botton people have processed their visa via doing biometric and amend botton people have not even done their biometrics

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by id2019(m): 3:33am On Aug 13, 2022
careerwoman:
Please, is it possible for me to amend my appointment to a closer date without losing my priority visa fee payment?

I am also trying to pay for priority visa, I don’t know how to go about it. Can you tell me how you went about it because I am only seeing super priority visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello
The processing time for priority visa is 5days (unless it changes), sometimes more pending on the complexity of the application

It is more useful to people who have very tight resumption deadlines and need to meet up with the last date
Or for people who aren't particularly patient

If you have time and can be patient then go for standard

Cheers
Sonniajude:
hello everyone

please does anyone know how long it takes for a priority visa to be processed and if the cost of it is actually worth it? thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

You should be able to

Cheers
careerwoman:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

You should be able to do so at TLS

Cheers
dapsey92:
Hello all,
I have booked standard visa service earlier and my TLS appointment is next week. Is it possible I change to priority. If so, do I pay online or I can pay at the venue
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

It's asked for in the form (NIN no and issue date I think) but it is not a mandatory information(meaning you can choose to skip it) plus you don't need to submit a copy of it

I am more concerned that it matches your international passport so it is not an issue in future, NIN is now a very important document for passport issuance/renewal which wasn't previously

My advise request the names to match like on your passport but still proceed with your application if that change takes too long

Cheers
kino47:
@duchess90
Alpha Beta

Omega
Beta Alpha

Yes, her NIN was asked for on the form,So we stared it.
Will this be an issue or we just change it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by uchman(m): 3:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Good Morning house,
@Duchess90, @Justwise and others...
Please this question has been bothering me,
15th of August is university of Lincoln's Cas request deadline, will it also be the last day to confirm telex for deposit? My funds are stucked in the bank for Form A and the way am seeing it, I maybe debited next week.
Do you think I should wait till that next week or source for funds and choose black market as an option?
Just because of the deadline that reads "Cas request 15th of August" and today is my last day to make a decision.

Thanks for your time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chisun89(f): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning all,
Please is there any University I can start my application without my international passport?
My passport will be out by next month but I want to start applying as soon as possible because I noticed some schools are already closed for January intake

If you know any school I can apply without passport please mention me
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.