Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009453 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by diamondkutt: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Yes very successful

Lilibeth914:
Oh wow and it was successful right? And I was hoping that it will be the BRP so that we pay less for IHS cry . That is how I would have made a costly mistake as well. Thank you so much for this info!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2022
hmmm
hawk05:
UK Visa Gurus in the House, I need your help.

My incoming fiancee is a UK citizen since 2015 and has no job but is under the DLA (Disability Living Allowance) and will be coming soon down to marry me, before going back to process papers for me.

As a fiance, what are the chances of visa issuance when applying under a family visa despite not having a job here in Nigeria not even an incoming salary?

Anticipating to hear from you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hawk05(m): 8:06am On Oct 20, 2022
Yeah...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by hawk05(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2022
onyiokoye:
hmmm

Yea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2022
hawk05:

My incoming fiancee is a UK citizen since 2015 and has no job but is under the DLA (Disability Living Allowance) and will be coming soon down to marry me, before going back to process papers for me.

As a fiance, what are the chances of visa issuance when applying under a family visa despite not having a job here in Nigeria not even an incoming salary?

Ideally a man should have at least a dependable source of income before considering marriage. The question is can you marry a man that is residing in Nigeria but has no dependable source of livelihood? If your answer is no, why do you think it will be any easier to make such move in UK of all places where bills are outrageously higher than the average bills in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2022
You can give it a try. But make sure you have a lot of money.

What counts as income
You and your partner can use:

1. Income from employment before tax and National Insurance (check your P60 or payslips) - you can only use your own income if you earn it in the UK
2. Income you earn from self-employment or as a director of a limited company in the UK - check your Self Assessment tax return
cash savings above £16,000
3. Money from a pension
4. Non-work income, for example from property rentals or dividends
If you’re using income from self-employment or employment, you’ll need to prove you or your partner received that income for 6 months or more.

When you do not need to meet the income requirement
You may be able to settle in 5 years without meeting the minimum income requirement if either:

1. You’re applying as a parent
2. You get certain benefits, for example Disability Living Allowance or Carer’s Allowance
You need to show you and your family have enough money to adequately support and accommodate yourselves without relying on public funds. The caseworker considers your income and housing costs.

Source: www.gov.uk

hawk05:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
£250
Mattmich:
Good morning great people.
Please how much is priority VISA now?

Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello guys, pls I need clarification on POF. While filling the CAS form I see a note saying ‘the amount should be in your account for 28days’. Is it that I can get my CAS as long as the money is in my account now or I’ll need to upload the statement after 28days before I’ll be issued CAS number?

Also can the same POF submitted for CAS be used during Visa application or I’ll need to count another 28days when I apply for visa?

Pls someone should help me understand better. School is Swansea university. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello guys, good morning
Please I need to clarify something ..I got a conditional offer from BCUIC for premasters January 2023. I’ve submitted the conditions already but I’m yet to get a feedback from the school and it’s about 3 weeks now.
Pls I want to ask if I can go ahead to pay the tuition deposit into the school account or wait to receive the unconditional offer before paying the tuition deposit.. please what do you guys suggest I do?
I await your response.thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nnennayao: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello, gurus in the house has anyone applied for university of west of England , in the space where there is Qualifications with results know.
I don't understand it, please should I be putting all my qualifications starting from Tertiary education to primary level?
I need help please.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
It means that before you get your CAS, the amount must have been in your account for 28days. No, you do not need to count another 28days after the money has been in your account for 28days. As long as it is up to 28days, once you get your CAS, you can apply for your visa with the same statement.
Trendytessy:
Hello guys, pls I need clarification on POF. While filling the CAS form I see a note saying ‘the amount should be in your account for 28days’. Is it that I can get my CAS as long as the money is in my account now or I’ll need to upload the statement after 28days before I’ll be issued CAS number?

Also can the same POF submitted for CAS be used during Visa application or I’ll need to count another 28days when I apply for visa?

Pls someone should help me understand better. School is Swansea university. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Just University.
Nnennayao:
Hello, gurus in the house has anyone applied for university of west of England , in the space where there is Qualifications with results know.
I don't understand it, please should I be putting all my qualifications starting from Tertiary education to primary level?
I need help please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Lilibeth914:
This was what I found online. It seems there is nothing wrong with the BRP date they gave me. My question is: Should my spouse use this date when applying and paying for IHS or use the CAS date (2027) that I used during my application?

Alright.
Use the date that’s stated on your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Trendytessy:

The money needs to be in your account for a period of 28days after which you print your bank statement and submit to get your CAS.

Same statement can be used for visa as long as you apply for visa within 31days of printing the bank statement.

Do you understand??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Silas12345: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Please I have a question the money must be completed before I need to start counting the 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello guys, good morning
Please I need to clarify something ..I got a conditional offer from BCUIC for premasters January 2023. I’ve submitted the conditions already but I’m yet to get a feedback from the school and it’s about 3 weeks now.
Pls I want to ask if I can go ahead to pay the tuition deposit into the school account or wait to receive the unconditional offer before paying the tuition deposit.. please what do you guys suggest I do?
I need help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Silas12345:
Please I have a question the money must be completed before I need to start counting the 28 days?

grin Yes....everything must be complete in your account before u start counting 28 days...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Ruth1212:
Hello guys, good morning
I need help please

Is the tuition deposit part of the conditions u need to meet to convert your conditional admission to unconditional...??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Is the tuition deposit part of the conditions u need to meet to convert your conditional admission to unconditional...??

No the tuition deposit is not part of the conditions
The conditions are : Waec scratchcard, HND and and certificate , CV
And I’ve submitted them already…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Ruth1212:

No the tuition deposit is not part of the conditions
The conditions are : Waec scratchcard, HND and and certificate , CV
And I’ve submitted them already…

So why do u want to pay before fully securing your admission?? Do u have an invoice from the school or u just want to pay by whats on the school website?? sometimes, the two isnt always the same..... there are cases where the school can demand for higher tuition deposit than the one of the school portal....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

So why do u want to pay before fully securing your admission?? Do u have an invoice from the school or u just want to pay by whats on the school website?? sometimes, the two isnt always the same..... there are cases where the school can demand for higher tuition deposit than the one of the school portal....

The complete tuition fee and tuition deposit is on the conditional offer. Well, I called the school yesterday to follow up and they said they’ve received the conditions but they have a lot on their plate and that’s why they are yet to get back to me . I also asked if I can go ahead to pay the tuition deposit and they said yes I can.
I was curious and asked if I will get an unconditional offer after paying the tuition deposit but she said she won’t be able to give me any information on that question. I’m just skeptical, that’s why I brought it here ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2022
Ruth1212:

The complete tuition fee and tuition deposit is on the conditional offer. Well, I called the school yesterday to follow up and they said they’ve received the conditions but they have a lot on their plate and that’s why they are yet to get back to me . I also asked if I can go ahead to pay the tuition deposit and they said yes I can.
I was curious and asked if I will get an unconditional offer after paying the tuition deposit but she said she won’t be able to give me any information on that question. I’m just skeptical, that’s why I brought it here ..

If they've given you a form of invoice and where to pay....then no wahala, especially if you are using form A....lets hope all goes well so u dont have to request for your money
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

If they've given you a form of invoice and where to pay....then no wahala, especially if you are using form A....lets hope all goes well...

Yes I’m using Form A
The school account details is on the conditional offer as well
Also on the conditional offer, one of the conditions is that I’m going to do an admission interview and the school will schedule the interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Ruth1212:

Yes I’m using Form A
The school account details is on the conditional offer as well
Also on the conditional offer, one of the conditions is that I’m going to do an admission interview and the school will schedule the interview

Dont worry u'll be fine...admission interview is a walk in the park....know your course amd modules..dont sound generic, have plans for the future linked to the degree

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dont worry u'll be fine...admission interview is a walk in the park....know your course amd modules..dont sound generic, have plans for the future linked to the degree

Alright..Thank you so much for your time and words of encouragement..I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akankemayowa: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Hello House. my maiden name was written as Ogunyimika instead of Ogunyinka in my marriage certificate. can I get an affidavit or is the error negligible.
Also my parent's actual name is Ogunyimika (which is in my marriage certificate) but I had to change to Ogunyinka due to the error in my Waec Result and I have been using that.
Won't it be an issue that I bear Ogunyinka and my parent are Ogunyimika?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seekwill: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Congratulations.... Please is your school withing London?

lightofjoy:
What God cannot do does not exist.

Visa Alert - family of 5

18 years study gap

Tb test. 19/08/22
Visa application Saturday 24/09/22
Biometrics. Thursday 29/09/22
Brp mail. Sunday 16/10/22 (BRP for 5)
Collection mail. 17/10/22 ( Collection for 5)
Visa collection. 18/10/22 (Collection for 5)
Booked Tickets - 18/10/22 (YouKay here we come, it's still doing me like dream),
January intake

No NSF
Documents submitted
MA:
CAS,
Professional certifications,
Degree certificate (Stated on CAS),
SSCE (Stated on CAS),
Transcripts (Stated on CAS),
2 previous employer reference,
Present work ID,
Present work anniversary HR congratulations,
Employment letter,
Present work HR MBA congratulations,
Present work HR Professional Cert Congrat,
Pay Slip for 7 months,
MBA Certificate date 2018,
POF - 30m ( Got stamped statement from the bank).

Declared 2 UK visit visa refusal (2010, 2012)

Dependants
Marriage Certificate,
Newspaper publication,
Court Marriage affidavit,
Financial consent,
Parental consent,
3rd party declaration for children,
Family photos more 80 pcs and all labelled and dated,
Children birth certificate,
Letter from children schools,

I did priority, was worried why it took more than stipulated 5 day but God was faithful, though the waiting was not easy. All visas release at once, am so grateful.

3 paid call.
1st Escalation call - Wednesday 12/10/ 22 but I never knew the agent that attended to me made so many mistake.

2nd Escalation call - Friend 15/10/22. Though it was someone who did it and then informed me. I wouldn't have done it because I got a CAS used mail that same evening. But since he has done the paid call, he check the last escalation and discovered the agent made mistakes so the new agent took time to correct the error and re-escalate.

A special thanks to @DDuchess90, there was a time I asked an urgent question around 1am and before 1:30am she replied. I even mailed you and your response was swift. Thank you, May God bless and increase you. Thanks to all contributors in the house, am grateful.

When I was to start sometimes in July 2022, it got to a point I wanted to drop my dependants and do mine only because of the fund, but we later summon courage and God had His way. Don't be discourage, God will come through for you.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seekwill: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Am in Lagos

ayrton03:
Uba tuition fast track available, you must be in Lagos.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yes
Silas12345:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Wait till you receive unconditional offer. You can call the school to let them know that you're waiting for your unconditional offer.
Ruth1212:
Hello guys, good morning
I need help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello

This is a new one.

You shouldn't change your surname to cover an error in a document, you should correct the document to your surname

From what you have written the error is on your WAEC not your marriage certificate right? Because the surname is correct

Please what is the correct name on your passport?

An affidavit highlighting the error on your WAEC should suffice

Cheers

Akankemayowa:
Hello House. my maiden name was written as Ogunyimika instead of Ogunyinka in my marriage certificate. can I get an affidavit or is the error negligible.
Also my parent's actual name is Ogunyimika (which is in my marriage certificate) but I had to change to Ogunyinka due to the error in my Waec Result and I have been using that.
Won't it be an issue that I bear Ogunyinka and my parent are Ogunyimika?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.