Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996966 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Get an affidavit. [i][/i]
Akankemayowa:
Hello House. my maiden name was written as Ogunyimika instead of Ogunyinka in my marriage certificate. can I get an affidavit or is the error negligible.
Also my parent's actual name is Ogunyimika (which is in my marriage certificate) but I had to change to Ogunyinka due to the error in my Waec Result and I have been using that.
Won't it be an issue that I bear Ogunyinka and my parent are Ogunyimika?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ruth1212: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
onyiokoye:
Wait till you receive unconditional offer. You can call the school to let them know that you're waiting for your unconditional offer.

Okay thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello

Yes

Cheers
Nnennayao:
Hello, gurus in the house has anyone applied for university of west of England , in the space where there is Qualifications with results know.
I don't understand it, please should I be putting all my qualifications starting from Tertiary education to primary level?
I need help please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by temmysammy: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good day Pals, pls is anyone here holding an unconditionally offer from Queen Margeret University Scotalnd or there presently. How did u go about it after an offer was made to u ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Breaking news: Uk Prime minister, Liz Truss resigns after 45days in office
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by carik(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Resend an email to IOM and tag the subject as urgent

Proceed to make your payment while waiting for a response

Cheers

Thank you very much. The mail has been sent.
I stated preferred date . Though I'm yet to get any response. I guess I'll go with my dependent on chosen day with the print out of the first booking made and also the mail receipts since there's been no response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teebaa: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'll really like to know which is better
Teeside or university of Essex

Though I can make deposit payments of 2k GBP which is what Essex demands as against 4k for teeside.

Teeside has very good flexible payment plan tho

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by schnaidar9: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
ayrton03:
there’s no specific answer to that, I had to “fast track” mine and it got approved within few days.

Please how can I reach out to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babamillli: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fam I need to be sure of this please
My tuition fee balance is 6100£

(1023£ * 9 months )+ (6100£)+spouse (Dependent(£680*9 months))= 21,427£
= 21,427*490= 10,499,230

Current rate I am seeing on Oando is 490 but I want to out 13m in my account ..
Please is the calculation correct
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Suella Braverman has resigned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mamaoseme33: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Visionare:
Please read page 1 of this thread. Every single information you may need is there.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
babamillli:
Fam I need to be sure of this please
My tuition fee balance is 6100£

(1023£ * 9 months )+ (6100£)+spouse (Dependent(£680*9 months))= 21,427£
= 21,427*490= 10,499,230

Current rate I am seeing on Oando is 490 but I want to out 13m in my account ..
Please is the calculation correct

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
CaptPlanet:
Suella Braverman has resigned.

Nigerians ...una too like vawulence grin

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
You mean that having another schools address on a Tb certificate that was submitted to them won’t matter so long as the test was negative?
giselle237:
use same certificate.. the negative tb result is what is paramount

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focusworld: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello house, please my fiancée got a conditional offer from Leeds Beckett university, is paying part of the tuition factors to determine if she will get the unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Toksjb(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

Not necessarily

Cheers

Do you mean that the visa officer will not request for another Tb certificate that bears the number of dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by styless(f): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Toksjb:
You mean that having another schools address on a Tb certificate that was submitted to them won’t matter so long as the test was negative?

Yes. Negative and less than 6 months old.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by styless(f): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
focusworld:
Hello house, please my fiancée got a conditional offer from Leeds Beckett university, is paying part of the tuition factors to determine if she will get the unconditional offer?

For Leeds Beckett, they usually state the condition(s) to be met for unconditional offer. Usually, this is a document or another copy of your personal statement.

Once you submit the right document, you will get the unconditional offer in a week or thereabouts and can now go ahead to pay the tuition deposit of £6K.

Please note that this process is unique to Leeds Beckett University. Other institutions may have a different process.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zandra10: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
Please is there any way someone can get a fee payer in UK for international students and the student will pay back with interest?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cardoza(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hello Fam, please I would need some advice on this issue.

My WAEC certificate was defaced and and as such most schools I've applied to and got a conditional offer are asking for a clear copy of same WAEC cert.

Is it possible applying for another WAEC cert or should I do a court affidavit to back it up?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:
My hope is this week, is like they are deducting 2 months after entering queue.

How far with your disbursements?
When were you debited?
At what rate?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
hmm
Cardoza:

My WAEC certificate was defaced and and as such most schools I've applied to and got a conditional offer are asking for a clear copy of same WAEC cert.

Is it possible applying for another WAEC cert or should I do a court affidavit to back it up?.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by styless(f): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cardoza:

You should have written IELTS a long time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hi duchess and every other gurus on this platform.

Please I’m so confused right now and I need you to advice me. I applied to ENU since May 17 for January intake, but I got an heartbreaking email from them today that my application was unsuccessful! Due to high volume of application.

Now I don’t know where to start from as I have my school fees with me but it’s hard to secure an offer.
I applied to GCU a day before their application close but I’m yet to receive an offer from them and most GCU applicants are already given admission.

Please is there anything I can do to aid my admission at GCU cause I don’t want to miss out their January admission

Or is there anyone that can help me with school that are still accepting applicants for January resumption.

Your response will be highly appreciated please ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Call GCU. Why didn't you call ENU since. Anyway, you can apply to Northumbria for their March intake. Most schools have closed their January intake.
Sakol4life:
Hi duchess and every other gurus on this platform.

Please I’m so confused right now and I need you to advice me. I applied to ENU since May 17 for January intake, but I got an heartbreaking email from them today that my application was unsuccessful! Due to high volume of application.

Now I don’t know where to start from as I have my school fees with me but it’s hard to secure an offer.
I applied to GCU a day before their application close but I’m yet to receive an offer from them and most GCU applicants are already given admission.

Please is there anything I can do to aid my admission at GCU cause I don’t want to miss out their January admission

Or is there anyone that can help me with school that are still accepting applicants for January resumption.

Your response will be highly appreciated please ���
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
focusworld:

No, let her send the documents to get unconditional offer.
You can start the form A process with your conditional offer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
lightofjoy:
£250

£250 + the standard cost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kennykale: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cardoza:

Just go to any business centre and get it worked on.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KingCassy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
styless:

For Leeds Beckett, they usually state the condition(s) to be met for unconditional offer. Usually, this is a document or another copy of your personal statement.

Once you submit the right document, you will get the unconditional offer in a week or thereabouts and can now go ahead to pay the tuition deposit of £6K.

Please note that this process is unique to Leeds Beckett University. Other institutions may have a different process.

This information is very correct

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by onyiokoye: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Do you think January 2023 intake will be affected if the UK decides to stop post study work visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Sakol4life: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
onyiokoye:
Call GCU. Why didn't you call ENU since. Anyway, you can apply to Northumbria for their March intake. Most schools have closed their January intake.

Please help me, I do not have GCU phone number to contact them. Please can anyone assist me with GCU so can contact them concerning my application please. So sad � �

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.