Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1018053 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dygeasy(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2022
uchman:
Good Morning house,
@Duchess90, @Justwise and others...
Please this question has been bothering me,
15th of August is university of Lincoln's Cas request deadline, will it also be the last day to confirm telex for deposit? My funds are stucked in the bank for Form A and the way am seeing it, I maybe debited next week.
Do you think I should wait till that next week or source for funds and choose black market as an option?
Just because of the deadline that reads "Cas request 15th of August" and today is my last day to make a decision.

Thanks for your time
Hi!

Try and reach out to the school to inform them of the delay you're experiencing with payments from your country. Most of the schools are aware anyway but still inform them. You specifically might get some grace to request for your CAS after the deadline.

However, you should also be prepared to go the black market route if need be.

Godspeed!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dygeasy(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2022
chisun89:
Good morning all,
Please is there any University I can start my application without my international passport?
My passport will be out by next month but I want to start applying as soon as possible because I noticed some schools are already closed for January intake

If you know any school I can apply without passport please mention me
Thanks
Yes, there are universities that do not ask for international passport details from the start. But this depends on your shortlisted universities (based on reasons best known to you).

So, have a list, do your research on the best schools for you and check if they require passport information during application.

I wish you the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chisun89(f): 5:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Ok thanks

Dygeasy:
Yes, there are universities that do not ask for international passport details from the start. But this depends on your shortlisted universities (based on reasons best known to you).

So, have a list, do your research on the best schools for you and check if they require passport information during application.

I wish you the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spiceeamiee(f): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Thank you

protocol:
For the declaration of third party consent form check page 9 of .. of you application. look at the bottom. written in blue. To see this depends on what your previous answer was to the question.

check this guys posts Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anyachostan1986: 12:05am On Jun 20
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teos: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2022
dapsey92:
Hello all,
I have booked standard visa service earlier and my TLS appointment is next week. Is it possible I change to priority. If so, do I pay online or I can pay at the venue
Thanks
Yes you can, just add it to cart and check out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2022
VMuna:

The TB certificate is mandatory for Nigerians even for infants and in situations where it isn't listed among the required docs.

I was using one eye to work in the office and using the other eye to fill visa applications for my 2 kids and myself.

At the end of the day, I forgot to include my son's TB cert.

I was later graciously contacted by the UK DMC to forward a soft copy of the TB certificate, which I did immediately.

His visa came out by the following week.

You can do an email to:
worksponxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.gov.uk

Subject should contain your VAF Number, GWF and names.

Dear UK DMC,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFxxxxxxxxxx
For: Adamu Yetundu Chinedu

Please find attached a copy of my TB MHA Certificate which was omitted in error during my application.

My sincere apologies for the oversight.

Thank you for your kind consideration and understanding.

Warm regards.v

P.S. Send me a DM so I can give you the full email address. I masked it to forestall spamming of their mailbox.

Regards.

I already emailed you with sound******@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by VMuna: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2022
SaintOpzy:

Ahh, my helper ooo

God bless you ma'am.

I already emailed you with sound******@gmail.com

Thank you.

Have replied you.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Aieboocaar:

There's no problems atall.... All na same.
I believe you're browsing from a computer or a different browser on your phone.
Thank you
I'm browsing from my system and phone too

But why are some showing "linked" while others "amend"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2022
abeysticks:

Ve you booked appointment ?
I have done biometrics since 2 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2022
hannahBambo:
Linked shows when you haven’t selected a date for biometrics I think.
And amend is when you have a date

I don't really think so. Because I never came across "linked" before and after selecting my date... Check the picture I attached. The person has selected date already and it's still showing "linked"

Just wanted to know the difference, because I was thinking if linked" has anything to do with those applying as a family. Mine shows "amend and I am applying as a family, that was why I was worried

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2022
peterinahG:

I don't really think so. Because I never came across "linked" before and after selecting my date... Check the picture I attached. The person has selected date already and it's still showing "linked"

Just wanted to know the difference, because I was thinking if linked" has anything to do with those applying as a family. Mine shows "amend and I am applying as a family, that was why I was worried

the linked option will redirect you to additional services like Flexi etc... there is no issue with it. but you won't see it once biometric has been submitted

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2022
eniola1010:

Linked is when you have had a date and even done biometrics. The link botton just directs you to a page where you'll see the status of ur visa processing.

While amend is when you have a date and u want to amend that date. Amend botton means you have not done your biometrics

So those with link botton are far ahead than those with amend botton. Because link botton people have processed their visa via doing biometric and amend botton people have not even done their biometrics

Not true.... Mine shows a green "amend" button before my biometrics 2 weeks ago, today the "amend button is still there but it's not clickable again. And I have another section or button written "track" where I check my status.
Even the "track" button has been there before my biometrics

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 7:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning pals
Pls because of difficulty in picking date for Biometrics, i started my application on the 5th August and now i have picked 6th September for Biometrics, pls i want to confirm if am still in order.
Pls i need your kind advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning pals
Pls because of difficulty in picking date for Biometrics, i submitted my application on the 5th August and now i have picked 6th September for Biometrics, pls i want to confirm if am still in order, based on 31days window.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dygeasy(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Vitusvivi:
Good morning pals
Pls because of difficulty in picking date for Biometrics, i started my application on the 5th August and now i have picked 6th September for Biometrics, pls i want to confirm if am still in order.
in order for what exactly?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olumzzz(m): 7:24am On Aug 13, 2022
ubom123:
Please guys, I need assistance.

Which airline offer a reasonable flight to Birmingham?
Just take a flight to London and bus to Birmingham.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2022
ConfusedSailor:

Anglia Ruskin
Please how much is their Deposit before CAS and do they require POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eddibloc(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Here's the link for issues with BRP https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem

I believe you can but like I mentioned log the complaints and screenshot evidence of you doing so or an acknowledgement that you have done so

Cheers

Good morning

Please I just realized that same thing happened on my vignette. My Surname had a mixup letter same as my letter. What can I do?

Someone having similar case like this has been on it since June waiting for passport.

Please can I travel with it and rectify it in the UK?

Please guys help me...I've already bought tickets
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by bastardson: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2022
uchman:
Good Morning house,
@Duchess90, @Justwise and others...
Please this question has been bothering me,
15th of August is university of Lincoln's Cas request deadline, will it also be the last day to confirm telex for deposit? My funds are stucked in the bank for Form A and the way am seeing it, I maybe debited next week.
Do you think I should wait till that next week or source for funds and choose black market as an option?
Just because of the deadline that reads "Cas request 15th of August" and today is my last day to make a decision.

Thanks for your time
Please did Lincoln ask you for POF as prerequisites for CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by abeysticks: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2022
peterinahG:

I have done biometrics since 2 weeks now

OK,let the gurus in the house attend to your case.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2022
KOLONIZA:
Are they now doing walk in in Abuja

yes.... but the suffering no be here... you may spend 2 days. so get ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phebeana: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning everyone.

Please i don't understand why my family visa is dropping like a faulty tap.

I and my husband on monday

Son: Yesterday

Daughter no show till now.

Please how do i escalate her own?

Is no longer funny.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kalakris: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2022
peterinahG:

Change your phone browser to DESKTOP VIEW and that linked will change to ammend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Can one do paid call on a Saturday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didi14: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Anyone looking for space at tls ikeja should check NOW!!! There are lots of spaces for 29th aug and 30th august. Please don’t pick any date for super priority oh!!! Go now!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Didi14: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Vitusvivi:
Good morning pals
Pls because of difficulty in picking date for Biometrics, i submitted my application on the 5th August and now i have picked 6th September for Biometrics, pls i want to confirm if am still in order, based on 31days window.

What Tls? If it’s ikeja, check now! There are earlier dates. Please avoid picking dates with 15 on the time. What 31 day window? Is it for POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dybaladaddy: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

I would like to send a paid mail.
How do I do that pls?

Is the mail directed to UKVI or tls contact?
My bio was collected in abuja.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dybaladaddy: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2022
And also,what information do I submit with the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Eusp: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=Dybaladaddy post=115652313]Hello

I would like to send a paid mail.
How do I do that pls?

Is the mail directed to UKVI or tls contact?
My bio was collected in abuja.[/quote
What's your Biometrics date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aminlove(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Please guys, Is there any diploma courses one can do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vitusvivi: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Didi14:

What Tls? If it’s ikeja, check now! There are earlier dates. Please avoid picking dates with 15 on the time. What 31 day window? Is it for POF?
thanks, it's not POF, is for application., Is there deadline for someone to complete an application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.