Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009341 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okonja(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Goodday Duchess,

Please I just discovered some mistakes that I made a mistake when filling with my child dependants application this morning and I have already Paid.

Mistake 1. I didn't input MA CAS ID but their GWF is there, will it suffice?

Mistake 2. Course start date isn't the same on CAS document but the same on the school website page.

Mistake 3. I choose this 2nd option instead of the 3rd option in the image below though I haven't upload to TLS yet. The child is 5years old

Can I write a letter as stating the mistake and the correction and upload under "other documents category" on TLS along side the consent letter?

Thanks.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mhizlateefah(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
duchess90:
Hello.
Is it your bank statement or someone else you are submitting for POF

If it's yours then No, if it is someone else or a joint statement then Yes

Cheers

It's mine. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Resilient97: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Alright, thank you
duchess90:
Hello

As many times as you can see a date

To request for refund go to TLS web page and click on contact,there will be a form to fill for the refund

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akereleishere: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
I just got unconditional offer at university of Greenwich “ please can we link up on telegram or any where for updates “ please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

1. That should suffice they will match the GWF with MA

2.if you included the consent letter then that should be fine too

I won't be too concerned about the errors, these are in my opinion minor

Cheers
okonja:
Goodday Duchess,

Please I just discovered some mistakes that I made a mistake when filling with my child dependants application this morning and I have already Paid.

Mistake 1. I didn't input MA CAS ID but their GWF is there, will it suffice?

Mistake 2. I choose this 2nd option instead of the 3rd option in the image below though I haven't upload to TLS yet. The child is 5year

Can I write a letter as stating the mistake and the correction and upload under "other documents" on TLS along side the consent letter?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello

Then you selected the right option as No

Cheers
Mhizlateefah:

It's mine. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by prinx25(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2022
I need a suggestion on my accommodation, I received an email regarding my accommodation 2 months ago from my university but didn't just register yet as CAS wasn't assigned, I initially filled on CAS shied that I would stay at the university campus. CAS got issued early this week and I immediately applied for the accommodation and it's been been acknowledged, I would make payment once an offer is presented. But on CAS issued, the school stated N in if they would be providing accommodation and also indicated that I have made no payments, I have submitted my Visa application online already and I indicated I would be staying at the school. What response do I hope to get or options moving forward?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LumiTee: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good afternoon. Please does anyone know how I can upgrade my visa application to Priority service? I checked the website and I added £250 to the order basket, it asked me to select appointment which I tried to do but I didn't see the biometrics date which is currently on my application, so there was no way for me to checkout (pay) since I have to select a date before I can proceed to checkout. Has anyone recently upgraded to priority from standard? Also, how much will it charge in dollars since I'm using a dollar card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by KOLONIZA: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thanks for the response
How much is the walk in service
And if one can go earlier in the morning will it help
oshobabahealth:

yes.... but the suffering no be here... you may spend 2 days. so get ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
payne4real:
Pls the 250pounds priority visa payment. What's the equivalent in dollars or naira.
payment is not collected in naira. It is a UKVI service like IHS and visa fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jojonala: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Anyone from Teeside should add me to group. I need to ask some questions Abeg� 0814 957 4822
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Resilient97:
Please how many times can one amend TLS appointment, I have done it twice now. Also, I amended from assisted service to self service, how do I apply for refund?
just leave your assisted service.. alpt of people have complained about refund issues with TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Chysunshine1: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please anyone going to Ulster ,Belfast campus. Let's hook up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattmich(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Maybe your Gmail address is incorrect. Kindly report to the bank which you processed your BVN.
gentlesnow:
Thanks for this, I have been trying to sign up all day, but didn't get the OTP in my gmail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sept 2022
Masterito:
To start January 2023 or Sept 2022?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Resilient97: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
I already have another date with self service
giselle237:
just leave your assisted service.. alpt of people have complained about refund issues with TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Milolagold(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=115657885]Hello

Some Uni's accept this so yes

Cheers
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't think so. I saw linked even before I did my biometric. I saw it when I used my phone trying to find closer dates while waiting for my walk-in appointment.

@hannahBambo

eniola1010:

Linked is when you have had a date and even done biometrics. The link botton just directs you to a page where you'll see the status of ur visa processing.

While amend is when you have a date and u want to amend that date. Amend botton means you have not done your biometrics

So those with link botton are far ahead than those with amend botton. Because link botton people have processed their visa via doing biometric and amend botton people have not even done their biometrics
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Resilient97:
I already have another date with self service
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for TLS refund… this is what I have noticed.. anyway good luck incase they have changed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MacDarrey: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hello All,

Please anyone with flying experience with Royal Air Maroc to UK? Do they require COVID-19 test result and Yellow Fever card to be able to fly?

Please this is urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by tolurx(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please what naira Master card can I use to pay VI TLS fee of 55pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davidandgo: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
giselle237:
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for TLS refund… this is what I have noticed.. anyway good luck incase they have changed.

I can attest to this! I accidentally paid twice for my son's premium lounge biometrics booking....maybe I'll get the N42k refund before the end of this year sha... filled form and sent several mails...yet nothing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dkay51(m): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
I've applied to VI TLS but the appointment date is very far, Aug 31, is there an particular time that the closer appointment times usually become available?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ultrazone(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

JaiZ globus unity
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please house...

Urgent..

Main applicant got Aug 31 for biometric

Dependent got 25 August for biometric..

Can both go for Aug 25 and be attended to

Priority service....

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by divinebarz: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please asides from visa fee and IHS fee, what's the 55 pounds for? [1quote author=tolurx post=115664311]Please what naira Master card can I use to pay VI TLS fee of 55pounds [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Aieboocaar(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jonwizzy:
Please house...

Urgent..

Main applicant got Aug 31 for biometric

Dependent got 25 August for biometric..

Can both go for Aug 25 and be attended to

Priority service....

Thanks

Yes.. however the MA (and any other dependant) should be ready to pay 42k when you get to TLS on the 25th of August

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jonwizzy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aieboocaar:

Yes.. however the MA (and any other dependant) should be ready to pay 42k when you get to TLS on the 25th of August

Cheers

Much thanks,

Lemme still keep trying to ammend mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Waiting for my love letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pauloot(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please in paying for priority service, can i use my naira card?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Davudu: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Pls the amendment, how does it work? I'm trying to see if i can get an earlier date. Will I lose the existing appointment if I am not able to secure a favourable date?
Jonwizzy:

Much thanks,

Lemme still keep trying to ammend mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.