Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1023165 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opeyemikas: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Okay thanks for your response

Omooooooo:

I did with my wife and kids, the visa of my kids and myself were collected same day and that of my wife was delayed for three weeks

So, there is no cause for alarm

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2022
Hello all
Please I just got a NSF mail for a family of 3.
Please what should I do now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Please how do I escalate?
Got brp email for my dependant on the 5th of November
Up till today, the tracker hasn't moved
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Please how do I escalate?
Got brp email for my dependant on the 5th of November
Up till today, the tracker hasn't moved

Wait till the end of the week before thinking of escalating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2022
enesty:
Hello all
Please I just got a NSF mail for a family of 3.
Please what should I do now

Is the mail requesting for more documents or that your application isn’t straightforward, which one is it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Happyfellow147: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Ok Thanks
But what arethesteps?
Incase I need to.
Gloriyah:

Wait till the end of the week before thinking of escalating.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
kymkym:

Please who has way out to this?

You’re to fill in the details. The payment is after this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Ikeja Tls

Blackdove:
please what TLS did you use?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

Is the mail requesting for more documents or that your application isn’t straightforward, which one is it?

My application isn't straight forward
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

I am freaking worried, please what does this mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Benedicttemii: 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please has anyone here booked his/her ticket through wakanow and how was their service,are they reliable?

And again how can I pay book royal air Maroc using naira card on their site…abeg it’s urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by YinkBim: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hi all,

I got an offer for a one year BSc top-up course, cos I applied with my HND certificate then and I want to know if I will be able to move in with my dependants.

I also want to know if I'm eligible for Post study work visa after the one year top-up course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
enesty:

I am freaking worried, please what does this mean?

Your application would taken a bit longer for them to process, it’s nothing to be worried about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by enesty(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

Your application would taken a bit longer for them to process, it’s nothing to be worried about.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please is it necessary to update your house address details to match what’s on you CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ruth1212:
Hello everyone ,good morning
Please can I use two bank statement for visa processing?
One for myself and one for my two dependents (husband and child)
Please I await your response. Thank you
Yes, you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
No, You can't take dependent's with BSc top-up course.

YinkBim:
Hi all,

I got an offer for a one year BSc top-up course, cos I applied with my HND certificate then and I want to know if I will be able to move in with my dependants.

I also want to know if I'm eligible for Post study work visa after the one year top-up course

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
adubam:

OK. But how can one make January intake with the present delays in FORM "A"

As regards the form A stuff, I don't have much info about it asides the info on here but i'd suggest you start the process asap and hope for the best. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please house, I need advice. I started pof on the 11th of October when GBP was 479 on oanda. For 2 dependents (GBP 12,240 ).
I started with 6m (490). A week later, the exchange rate rose to over 500. I added another 100k and I’ve since been depositing money and carrying out transactions. My POF is due tomorrow and I don’t know whether to apply or wait another week. My opening balance is 6m (490)and closing balance is around 6.3m. The rate today on oanda is 502. Do you think it would be a problem for us?
Kindly advise. Sorry for the long message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Boss0003680501(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Boss0003680501:
Hello House, pls does my wife need to do any text or insurance for her pregnancy before she can fly? She’s will be 5months by December when we will be flying to the uk.
pls i need answer to this pls assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukidow: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hull University accepts NECO... it's written on their website

https://www.hull.ac.uk/choose-hull/study-at-hull/admissions/english-language-requirements

Tiwas:

HULL university doesn't accept NECO. u can check yourself from their admission requirements

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Acer123:
Please house, I need advice. I started pof on the 11th of October when GBP was 479 on oanda. For 2 dependents (GBP 12,240 ).
I started with 6m (490). A week later, the exchange rate rose to over 500. I added another 100k and I’ve since been depositing money and carrying out transactions. My POF is due tomorrow and I don’t know whether to apply or wait another week. My opening balance is 6m (490)and closing balance is around 6.3m. The rate today on oanda is 502. Do you think it would be a problem for us?
Kindly advise. Sorry for the long message

Print by Friday or Saturday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Boss0003680501:
pls i need answer to this pls assist.

Maybe a doctors report stating she’s safe to fly.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
YinkBim:
Hi all,

1. No,You can’t go with a dependant.

2. Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hi Gloriyah , I tried calculating the IHS fee for a dependant coming to the UK, it keeps coming back at 0 pounds, can you help me check please,
I am presently in the uk, visa expires at 03/03/2023 , dob of dependent is 05//07/1991. I am a student presently in the uk
Gloriyah:

Below are the links for dependant visa. They would need your CAS number to proceed. The application is pretty straightforward.

Partner Dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

Child dependant: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/start/pbs_dependant_partner_out_uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please is it necessary to update your house address details on your bank statement to match what’s on your CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Blackdove: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hi ma'am , I tried calculating the IHS fee for a dependant coming to the UK, it keeps coming back at 0 pounds, can you help me check please, maybe I am doing something wrong
I am presently in the uk, BRB expires at 03/03/2023 , dob of dependent is 05//07/1991. I am a student presently in the uk
dduchess90:
Hello

1. £680*9*3= £18,360

2. Visa fee =£490 + your IHS is dependant on your course end date,you can use this link to calculate that:https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigration-application/how-much-pay

3. Perhaps if one dependant gets an early date the others can walk in and pay the fee

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adubam(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
CheedyJ:

As regards the form A stuff, I don't have much info about it asides the info on here but i'd suggest you start the process asap and hope for the best. All the best.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tashawrites: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please is it necessary to update your house address details on your bank statement to match what’s on your CAS??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Blackdove:
Hi Gloriyah , I tried calculating the IHS fee for a dependant coming to the UK, it keeps coming back at 0 pounds, can you help me check please,
I am presently in the uk, visa expires at 03/03/2023 , dob of dependent is 05//07/1991. I am a student presently in the uk

Visa expires in March 2023 that’s why it’s zero pounds.
When did you get to the UK and why are you just applying for your dependant

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tashawrites:
Please is it necessary to update your house address details on your bank statement to match what’s on your CAS??

No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.