Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1024724 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CheedyJ(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Brooke60:
Phewww! Thank you oo. It is tiring.
It's really tiring but just keep your hope up and be prayerful, you will surely get an unconditional offer soon.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joydan95: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2022
biosamak:

Hello is this ihs for a 12 months course pls?
Course start in Jan 2023-May 2024
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Brooke60(f): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
CheedyJ:

It's really tiring but just keep your hope up and be prayerful, you will surely get an unconditional offer soon.
Thank you for the encouragement!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tashawrites:
Please is it possible to pay for Visa and IHS fees in naira? If not please I need a guide on how to go about it. Thank you.

Pay with your Domiciliary card(usd,euro,pounds) and get the account funded either through black market or ask family to pay for you from abroad (UK precisely)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
jayl1:

Good morning,
I submitted a letter from my university in Nigeria that my medium of instruction for my degree is English, so do I submit that instead.

I will also like to know if I can go with soft copies of my documents for Biometrics assisted service in lieu of the hard copy.

Yes, that’s what you submit:
Hard copies is what’s required for assisted service.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Pablo9090: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Good day everyone , pls I do have a serious problem, I have finished my Hnd but my result is not yet out , my uncle is asking for my certificate, I don't know what I will give to him . Also my waec result isnt that good esp Maths , I used my Neco to get admission, my question is whether I can use my Neco result and OND to process a visa ? Gurus in the house pls help @ Gloriya
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bukorlar10: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes, that’s what you submit:
Hard copies is what’s required for assisted service.
Good day, thank you for your good work here. pls I used my degree statement of result to get unconditional offer letter. Please Is statement of result acceptable for visa application in lieu of certificate?
P.S: I have my transcript.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twinz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello @duchess
i made a serious mistake in the visa application. I omitted adding my dependant in the visa form and now i can't go back to edit. How do i correct this silly mistake. Do i start a fresh application or how do i make this additon. PS. I have not made any payment yet, apart from the IHS that's prompting me to pay before i can proceed. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moyede(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Don’t complicate it for him

rvpbae:

Maybe a technical glitch.

Can you start another application? I think that’s best.

Use another email to register.
Don’t c[quote author=rvpbae post=118188836]

Maybe a technical glitch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by moyede(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
C505:

I don't think getting in touch with UKVI is a good idea and I still don't know why I haven't gotten the link even though I have been given reference number

You should have made a paid call/mail to request for ihs top up link before your visa came out but not too late you can still do so but this time let them know you have gotten your visa… Nothing to be scared about reaching out to them. You no commit crime.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
GOOD DAY PEOPLE...
PLS I HAVE A QUESTION..
I WAS REFUSED A VISIT VISA SOMETIME IN JUNE AND IT WAS AN AGENT THAT DID THE PROCESSING AND I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THE DETAILS HE FILLED FOR ME..
*MY QUESTION IS, CAN WHAT HE FILLED FOR ME CONTRADICT WHAT I WILL FILL THIS TIME ON MY STUDENTS VISA ROUTE...?

@ DUCHESS90, GLORIYAH, ALL GURUS PLS HELP OUT..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
If you haven't paid, Start a new application.
If you have paid and you have extra cash or can afford to wait, cancel and reapply immediately. If not, you can include a cover letter with your application as a last resort.
twinz:
Hello @duchess
i made a serious mistake in the visa application. I omitted adding my dependant in the visa form and now i can't go back to edit. How do i correct this silly mistake. Do i start a fresh application or how do i make this additon. Thnanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twinz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Okay. Thanks
mimilyrics:
If you haven't paid, Start a new application.
If you have paid and you have extra cash or can afford to wait, cancel and reapply immediately. If not, you can include a cover letter with your application as a last resort.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please how do I change my details. I can't see the button that will enable to do that again

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
kymkym:
Please how do I change my details. I can't see the button that will enable to do that again

Click on show all steps,It will show you the steps from START from there you should be able to edit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by horla: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
I request for guidance with respect to assisted service at TLS. Can I provide the copies of documents to be scanned in black and white? In this case, academic certificates have been laminated and copies are not in colour.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by biosamak: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Joydan95:

Course start in Jan 2023-May 2024

Please could you please help me with calculation for a 12 months course. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
twinz:
Hello @duchess
i made a serious mistake in the visa application. I omitted adding my dependant in the visa form and now i can't go back to edit. How do i correct this silly mistake. Do i start a fresh application or how do i make this additon. PS. I have not made any payment yet, apart from the IHS that's prompting me to pay before i can proceed. Thanks
fill a new form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
SamAfrik:
Good morning,
Is it necessary to still upload parental consent letter (by both parents) for children since all the family is travelling together? This is in addition to the sponsorship and financial letter written by MA to be responsible for their upkeep.
u need to upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
CHIMABLADE:
GOOD DAY PEOPLE...
PLS I HAVE A QUESTION..
I WAS REFUSED A VISIT VISA SOMETIME IN JUNE AND IT WAS AN AGENT THAT DID THE PROCESSING AND I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW THE DETAILS HE FILLED FOR ME..
*MY QUESTION IS, CAN WHAT HE FILLED FOR ME CONTRADICT WHAT I WILL FILL THIS TIME ON MY STUDENTS VISA ROUTE...?

@ DUCHESS90, GLORIYAH, ALL GURUS PLS HELP OUT..

Are your details different from what he filled during your application??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bukorlar10:

Good day, thank you for your good work here. pls I used my degree statement of result to get unconditional offer letter. Please Is statement of result acceptable for visa application in lieu of certificate?
P.S: I have my transcript.

Thank you

The documents you used in securing your admission is what you use for visa application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
biosamak:

Please could you please help me with calculation for a 12 months course. Thanks in anticipation.

12months is £705

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Opsops:

Click on show all steps,It will show you the steps from START from there you should be able to edit

It initially allowed me to edit but not anymore.

Could it because I was trying to make ihs payment then went back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by emcaris: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
please i have admission with uni of northampton, please they said they are conducting pre-cas interview. please what type of questions do they ask please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please those that just applied , how much is the total in naira that was paid for visa fee and all other expenses?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
kymkym:

It initially allowed me to edit but not anymore.

Could it because I was trying to make ihs payment then went back?

If you are already at the step of paying for ihs,you can't edit again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
meljoe:
Please those that just applied , how much is the total in naira that was paid for visa fee and all other expenses?

It depends on how much you get your dollar,or pounds which ever you are using.
Just calculate your total fee and mutiply with the amount you get your dollar or pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by horla: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
horla:
I request for guidance with respect to assisted service at TLS. Can I provide the copies of documents to be scanned in black and white? In this case, academic certificates have been laminated and copies are not in colour.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Opsops:

If you are already at the step of paying for ihs,you can't edit again

Thank so much.

Can I cancel that I start fresh one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please what answer should I pick if my dependents are joining me later?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by CHIMABLADE: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gloriyah:

Are your details different from what he filled during your application??

The passport details are the same and father and mother details are the same too..but other things like marital status, I don't know..? More over I used a company account to run it as a business man..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Opsops(f): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
kymkym:

Thank so much.

Can I cancel that I start fresh one?

Yes, you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.