Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996049 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2022
delejo:
Visa Alert

Nothing God cannot do

Biometric at ikeja (priority) 25th of November

Collction mail 2nd of December

Brp mail 4th of December

Study gap of 24 years

Uk 10 year ban

Deportation from UK

US Reusal 3

Canada refusal

Italy refusal 2

Poland refusal

UK student refusal

Uk tourist refusal 2

Germany refusal

Uk failed asylum seeker

I declared all in my application, its not a barrier to your application.

Wish you guys all the best and i believe this will keep your hope alive.

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist.

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
ttummee:
Hello house, my pof matured xday and was liquidated today. My plan is to apply for my priority visa by Thursday. Hope it won’t be a problem that the funds is no longer in my account?

It might be a problem. Why would you withdraw the funds?

What if you are asked to send another statement of account?

Just pray for mercy and favour..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Hi guys, please I need help.

So while helping someone pay for their visa fee, I got this but was debited (UBA Dormiciliary account debit card). Had to pay again, still no reversal for the first debit.

How do I approach this best please? UBA is asking me to get a statement mentioning my name, card details and amount from UKVI that they didn't receive the money hahah.

Has anyone ever experienced this please?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Trendytessy:

So I should input my details again at the third party declaration? Thanks for your time.

You sign the part one and part 3. Only sign part 2 if you have a document that requires joint signature.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Cashmadam: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2022
ameeh:
Good afternoon House,
Does Turkish Airline with layover at Istanbul require transit visa

No, you don't need transit visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

You sign the part one and part 3. Only sign part 2 if you have a document that requires joint signature.

I intend to sign on a consent letter I typed and will upload. Is that the part 2 you are referring to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Promoter2:
Hi guys, please I need help.

So while helping someone pay for their visa fee, I got this but was debited (UBA Dormiciliary account debit card). Had to pay again, still no reversal for the first debit.

How do I approach this best please? UBA is asking me to get a statement mentioning my name, card details and amount from UKVI that they didn't receive the money hahah.

Has anyone ever experienced this please?

Have you tried sending the screenshot to UBA??
If yes, try sending a paid mail to UKVI.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Cashmadam:

You are on the right track

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Trendytessy:

I intend to sign on a consent letter I typed and will upload. Is that the part 2 you are referring to?

There’s a consent form you download when you fill a child dependent application on behalf of the child. You’re to download,sign and submit with the application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ritzy2022: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2022
zanebaddo:
yes
That’s good. Please where you debited on the 2nd like you said? I’m still waiting to be debited.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mudimooon: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Please can we link up. How did you do your Visa??

cincolaze:
I got my Cas today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

There’s a consent form you download when you fill a child dependent application on behalf of the child. You’re to download,sign and submit with the application.

Must both parents sign or my signature alone is okay? Sorry for the many questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by centuryman(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2022
Hi Slye,

This is how Hull works. They usually take time especially because most of their courses are September intake. Your offer will come.

slye:
House,

I applied to the Uni of Hull for Sept intake Artificial intelligence but I am yet to get a response in over 1 month now. Am I doing something wrong? At first, I thought maybe they were dealing with Jan intake first and that was the reason I have not gotten a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kymkym: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Phil46:
Good morning All,

I will be using Egyptair from Nigeria to the UK this month and would like to be sure on the following.

I will have 12hr 5min stop in Cairo

1. Do I need transit visa?
2. Is any covid process (test, card, vaccination) required?
3. Is yellow fever test required?

Someone just told me about the covid card and I would like to be sure if that's true.

Thanks

Good morning

Please I need a link to where you did your booking.

I'm looking for the cheapest flight for December 22 to heartrow

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Phil46: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2022
kymkym:

Good morning

Please I need a link to where you did your booking.

I'm looking for the cheapest flight for December 22 to heartrow

Thanks

I booked with Wakanow on their website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by centuryman(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2022
I ticked option 1 and typed a consent letter which we the parents of the child signed.

Trendytessy:

Must both parents sign or my signature alone is okay? Sorry for the many questions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2022
Congratulations

delejo:
Visa Alert

Nothing God cannot do

Biometric at ikeja (priority) 25th of November

Collction mail 2nd of December

Brp mail 4th of December

Study gap of 24 years

Uk 10 year ban

Deportation from UK

US Reusal 3

Canada refusal

Italy refusal 2

Poland refusal

UK student refusal

Uk tourist refusal 2

Germany refusal

Uk failed asylum seeker

I declared all in my application, its not a barrier to your application.

Wish you guys all the best and i believe this will keep your hope alive.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damdad(f): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning, please I want to confirm , The rate used by UkVI for proof of fund , is it the rate as at the day you submit your application? Is that what they use to gauge all the 28 days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Bhadoo: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning house …pls do MA need to sign on letter of sponsorship for the dependent (husband) ….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zestizizi: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Thanks @bellakay
bellakay:

For you swift delivery, Note that it’s for anything you want to deliver.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Ritzy2022:

That’s good. Please where you debited on the 2nd like you said? I’m still waiting to be debited.
debited on 1/12/22
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Yes, the rate on the date of your online submission is what's used.
Damdad:
Good morning, please I want to confirm , The rate used by UkVI for proof of fund , is it the rate as at the day you submit your application? Is that what they use to gauge all the 28 days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2022
centuryman:
I ticked option 1 and typed a consent letter which we the parents of the child signed.

Got it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Damdad(f): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Please I need advice , I applied for my visa recently and stated that I have two kids who are financially dependent on me but I didn’t attach their proof of fund in my application. This is because We have two bank statements . One for my upkeep , the second for their own upkeep . I thought I’m suppose to attach their proof of fund when applying for them ? Is this right ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2022
Damdad:
Please I need advice , I applied for my visa recently and stated that I have two kids who are financially dependent on me but I didn’t attach their proof of fund in my application. This is because We have two bank statements . One for my upkeep , the second for their own upkeep . I thought I’m suppose to attach their proof of fund when applying for them ? Is this right ?

No worries, Just write a LETTER OF EXPLANATION that you forgot to add it and attached it to your application when uploading documents to TLS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akintola213: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2022
akintola213:

Congratulations bro

My application just got back to VAC…November 21 Tls ikeja standard

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
Trendytessy:

Read my previous response.
Below is the consent form I’m writing about, incase you’re confused.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Damdad:

Yes, it’s right.
Their own application is separate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
akintola213:

My application just got back to VAC…November 21 Tls ikeja standard

Have you gotten any email BRP or Collection Mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Haykay2001: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
You are not.. They will still give you.. Sometimes it takes abt 6weeks
slye:
House,

I applied to the Uni of Hull for Sept intake Artificial intelligence but I am yet to get a response in over 1 month now. Am I doing something wrong? At first, I thought maybe they were dealing with Jan intake first and that was the reason I have not gotten a response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by akintola213: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
gergemam:

Have you gotten any email BRP or Collection Mail

I’m not expecting a brp( my visa is less than 6months) ,no collection mail yet but it has moved to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
akintola213:

I’m not expecting a brp( my visa is less than 6months) ,no collection mail yet but it has moved to VAC

Alright Boss...

Congratulations!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.