Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (996323 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omonas035(f): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Please help a sister.
1. I couldn't find my biometrics appointment confirmation in my email or anywhere. Where can I see it
2. What document do I need to take to TLS for biometrics? I did self upload
3. I choose flexi appointment for my biometrics. Do I only need to walk in on the day of my appointment as there is no specific time on my receipt just date and 00:00.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gallasgullus: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good evening @all please I need update on Form A from UBA.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by alasheye: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Amazing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good evening house , please can my wife and son apply for visa while I join them after 3-4months ?what's the chances of getting the visa without my application.
HELP HELP HELP !!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fadd2: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
HenryG:
Hello Elders,
I will like to make enquiry,
I couldn't make deposit at the right time for my January admission in Anglia Ruskin University. I got admitted for MSc Human Physiology at Manchester Metropolitan University for Sept 2023. I plan to go with my spouse.
I am seeking to know my chances in securing jobs with sponsorship to remain in the UK either with the career path in Physiology or other jobs for us(my wife and I) in Manchester.
Thanks
@dduchess
@gloriyahh
@ everyone

Hello HenryG,
Please i need your help all my effort to apply to manchester metropolitan uni proves abortive because i can't find a button to create new user after clicking apply now except for log in.
Please assist here is my email mayorit82@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Promoter2: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Gloriyah:

Have you tried sending the screenshot to UBA??
If yes, try sending a paid mail to UKVI.

Thank you Gloriyah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Gloriyah(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
Pappyyanky1:
@gloriyah @dduchess please help

During my Visa application under the relationship status I selected Unmarried partner ( i have a fiancé which we are not yet married)

and

Under the Dependant Details if anyone rely on my Financial Support( I selected NO, cos no one rely on me financially even my fiancé she works)

So now i plan doing a Court marriage with her before leaving which she will use the certificate to apply as my dependant ( like in 5-6month time)

So during her application she will submit her own POF to proof her maintenance and i will submit my own POF as well to proof my own school fee balance and maintenance.

i want to know if the plan is okay ? Or is there gonna be issues since I didn’t mention her name in my visa application under my dependant and i picked unmarried partner.

There’s no issue.
She can apply when you eventually get married and submit documents as proof of relationship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Why will he bobo people

JaySterling:
Baba, Hope say you no dey bobo us. How dem go give you visa with all these negative travel and immigration history. E no gel abegi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adzedec0224: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ok thank you

Deefantastic115:
you can apply for priority . I had 4 Uk visit refusals and 2 us refusals and I got my visa within 5 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mode9007: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
Omonas035:
Please help a sister.
1. I couldn't find my biometrics appointment confirmation in my email or anywhere. Where can I see it
3. I choose flexi appointment for my biometrics. Do I only need to walk in on the day of my appointment as there is no specific time on my receipt just date and 00:00.

For self upload , you need just the following
1. Printed copy of ur passport data page
2. The first page of ur document checklist
3. TLS appointment confirmation page
4. Your passport itself

If you can’t find ur appointment confirmation email, I believe you can use the confirmation from the website login
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by cincolaze(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good evening everyone, I applied for visa today and I'm trying to amend my appointment time, I got the message attached to this post. Please what does it mean. I didn't pay for any tls service apart from the courier service. Is that what they are referring to?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by delejo: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
JaySterling:
Baba, Hope say you no dey bobo us. How dem go give you visa with all these negative travel and immigration history. E no gel abegi

I didn't post it for doubting Thomas, with my study gap i believe you can guess my age, so what will i gain by misleading people. It was posted to encourage someone outthere. Check when i joined nairaland and see if ive posted on the platform in the last 10 years.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eserose: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
eserose:
Hello everyone, has anybody been debited with uba bank for Form A.

I initiated my form A for over 5 weeks, uba has done nothing about it.

Plss I need help �

Hi everyone, can anyone assist with form A fast track link for uba very urgent. I initiated since 28th October, don't know what is going on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ihuoma001: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2022
Juwonlee:
@dduchess

Please @dduchess, what is the best way to transfer or deposit all my study and maintenance fund to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

That's just a prompt for anyone amending appointment with the plan to request for refunds.

For instance amending appointment from assisted to self service, no refunds will be given

It doesn't apply to you so proceed please.
Cheers
cincolaze:
Good evening everyone, I applied for visa today and I'm trying to amend my appointment time, I got the message attached to this post. Please what does it mean. I didn't pay for any tls service apart from the courier service. Is that what they are referring to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

The ECO will raise concerns and request evidence/compelling reasons why the second parent isn't applying

Evidence will be sole parent due to death or court order or other compelling reasons and if it isn't provided your son may be refused

Best advice is to apply together or your wife applies alone and you and your son later together

Cheers

Vullia:
Good evening house , please can my wife and son apply for visa while I join them after 3-4months ?what's the chances of getting the visa without my application.
HELP HELP HELP !!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

1. Check your spam messages if not screenshot your TLS appointment time on the website

2. Just the confirmation documents showing all you uploaded, you will need to sign that at TLS and your passport

3. You can walk in anytime on the day of your appointment, not before or after

Cheers
Omonas035:
Please help a sister.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

Few options

1. Form A

2. Black market (apps included)

Cheers
Juwonlee:
@dduchess

Please @dduchess, what is the best way to transfer or deposit all my study and maintenance fund to UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

In addition to what @mimlyrics and @gloriyah responded

2. Yes she will need to submit her POF and pending on the ECO a copy of yours will be requested

3. Your plan is okay anyone can get married at any time and apply for their Dependant to join as long as it is within your current visa timeline (5-6months is spot-on)

Cheers
Pappyyanky1:
@gloriyah @dduchess please help

During my Visa application under the relationship status I selected Unmarried partner ( i have a fiancé which we are not yet married)

and

Under the Dependant Details if anyone rely on my Financial Support( I selected NO, cos no one rely on me financially even my fiancé she works)

So now i plan doing a Court marriage with her before leaving which she will use the certificate to apply as my dependant ( like in 5-6month time)

So during her application she will submit her own POF to proof her maintenance and i will submit my own POF as well to proof my own school fee balance and maintenance.

i want to know if the plan is okay ? Or is there gonna be issues since I didn’t mention her name in my visa application under my dependant and i picked unmarried partner.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

No it doesn't

Ensure you declare it

Cheers
mitmir12:
Hello
Please i was just refused a visit visa for me and my wife and kid, we where already applying for study visa but wanted to go for holidays until the uk this December does the refusal affect our chances of being given a study visa and dependent visa for i and my child.
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

Not needed unless the Dependant is using a joint statement with MA then yes

Cheers
Bhadoo:
Good morning house …pls do MA need to sign on letter of sponsorship for the dependent (husband) ….
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

You are on track

The second question after selecting No 3 narrows it down to know which parent or guardian it is before the declaration.

That's the purpose of the disclosure

Cheers

Trendytessy:
Please while filling the Child visa application (5 years old). What option do I pick for the declaration;

1. I am the applicant aged 18 or over
2. I am the applicant aged under 18
3. I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
4. I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

I chose 3 but it keeps asking for a relationship to MA (which is me), then third-party declaration again. I just want to be sure I'm on the right track. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2022
My people today is makes it the 5th day of visa application and no update since I did interview on Saturday..what could be wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

I'll ignore the part of POF and focus on your question

Your best bet is to target the next intake (May or September)or a different Uni and ask for a refund from your current Uni.

Most Uni will be closed for the holiday from 16th Dec, reopening in January ready to enroll new intake. If Dundee shutdown for the holiday noone will process/issue your CAS for you to apply for your visa

Cheers
Je83:
Please, advise me on what to do again, Am loosing my chances

I submitted all neccessary documents to my school only for me to get my cas. I was scheduled for pre-CAS interview though very late, on 16 nov. 2022 after much pressure on them. At the end of the interview, the interviewer said that I should transfer my fund from the bank that gave account statement ( MICROFINANCE bank) b to any commercial bank because they were unable to verify it from my bank, i know that they just want to know if i really have such funds in my account, i told the interviewer that there is no enough time for me again to do that because uni will stop issue CAS to any applicants by 23 dec. 2022 but she insist that i should do that and after 28 days i should print it and submit it to the precasafrica@dundee.ac.uk so immediately I try to arrange for another pof will a commercial bank, this will mature 19th dec. 2022. Last week I send message via WhatsApp to the Africa team so as to prepare their mind down but the response i got from them was very disheartening. It read ' unfortunately ,deadline for the submission of account statement is 9th dec. 2022 and not 23 dec 2022'
What should I do? Do i still have hope? I have sent mail to the uni and the precas africa team that since the fault was not from me that they should consider and give me the grace to submit my account statement. I haven't received from them yet. Please advise. What again should I do. I have made tuition fees deposit already. And my course start date is January 9,2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

Nothing, be patient till Friday

If you don't get a feedback or NSF chase by Monday

Cheers
focus9ja:
My people today is makes it the 5th day of visa application and no update since I did interview on Saturday..what could be wrong?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by focus9ja: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
I did priority that is why I am worried..
Thank you for always being helpful.
dduchess90:
Hello

Nothing, be patient till Friday

If you don't get a feedback or NSF chase by Monday

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Afmaag123: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2022
Please does anyone have contact for Abuja NIS help desk line?. I renewed passports for my kids and they noticed an AFIX REJECT because they said they were minors when their first passports was issued and that now, they signed so Abuja has to approve. Its been 3 weeks tickets were raised for the both but no approval yet.
Please of you've had this issues before, please assist.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rachy001(f): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2022
@ dduchess90, we made a mistake yesterday when filling our applications, we choose flexi appointment for a family of 4. Am the MA, my husband and I got appointments on friday, but we got monday for my children. I thought because we choose flexi,my children will be able to join us for biometrics on friday, what do I do pls as we've not submitted our applications?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Morianu22: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Good morning
@gloriyah please I don't understand how this paid call is done please. I called the number was following the instructions but don't get how the debit card details to deduct money from my account will be done.
And kept exhausting my Airtime
Please I need guide
Thanks
Gloriyah:

First page of tls checklist
First page of tls appointment booking
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
HenryG:
Hello Elders,
I will like to make enquiry,
I couldn't make deposit at the right time for my January admission in Anglia Ruskin University. I got admitted for MSc Human Physiology at Manchester Metropolitan University for Sept 2023. I plan to go with my spouse.
I am seeking to know my chances in securing jobs with sponsorship to remain in the UK either with the career path in Physiology or other jobs for us(my wife and I) in Manchester.
Thanks
@dduchess90
@gloriyahh
@ everyone

I guess duchess90 skipped to reply me. Please your view about this worths alot to us.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by HenryG(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Fadd2:

Hello HenryG,
Please i need your help all my effort to apply to manchester metropolitan uni proves abortive because i can't find a button to create new user after clicking apply now except for log in.
Please assist here is my email mayorit82@gmail.com

Thank you!

I will hello you via mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

Yes with Flexi then can join you on Friday

Cheers
Rachy001:
@ dduchess90, we made a mistake yesterday when filling our applications, we choose flexi appointment for a family of 4. Am the MA, my husband and I got appointments on friday, but we got monday for my children. I thought because we choose flexi,my children will be able to join us for biometrics on friday, what do I do pls as we've not submitted our applications?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1029)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.