Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1000441 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

My apologies, I thought this had been answered

Chances are as high as anyone who puts in the effort.

1. Target the NHS for Physiology related roles

2. Target and create job alerts for companies that can offer skilled workers sponsorship,Here's the link for licensed companies:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers

3. Check LinkedIn and narrow down your search to relevant roles

4. Start applying early ( so you have ample time to get your sponsorship and switch)

There really is no magic wand to wave, you have to be determined and keep pushing through regardless of the rejections you might receive.

Forgot to add, clean up your CV, use the employment/career service in your Uni to upgrade your CV and cover letter.They should coach you on job searching, interviews, and jobs that require assessment centres(stages and stages of assessment).Some also post roles for international students, stick to them when you settle down in Uni and have your grades top-notch

Cheers

HenryG:
Hello Elders,
I will like to make enquiry,
I couldn't make deposit at the right time for my January admission in Anglia Ruskin University. I got admitted for MSc Human Physiology at Manchester Metropolitan University for Sept 2023. I plan to go with my spouse.
I am seeking to know my chances in securing jobs with sponsorship to remain in the UK either with the career path in Physiology or other jobs for us(my wife and I) in Manchester.
Thanks
@dduchess90
@gloriyahh
@ everyone

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

You probably exhausted your airtime before getting to the part you will have to put in your debit card details

From the look of things you have the right number, ensure you have the right amount of airtime before you make the call

Alternatively,use the paid mail

Cheers
Morianu22:
Good morning
@gloriyah please I don't understand how this paid call is done please. I called the number was following the instructions but don't get how the debit card details to deduct money from my account will be done.
And kept exhausting my Airtime
Please I need guide
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2022
focus9ja:
My people today is makes it the 5th day of visa application and no update since I did interview on Saturday..what could be wrong?
is this interview now for everyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dduchess90(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello

It is returning gradually and randomly

Cheers
zanebaddo:
is this interview now for everyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello house , good morning.
Please help. I’m trying to fill my daughter’s application and I’m not sure what’s the right answer here. I’ve already picked no but I haven’t paid. Kindly advise. Thank you so much.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Vullia: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

The ECO will raise concerns and request evidence/compelling reasons why the second parent isn't applying

Evidence will be sole parent due to death or court order or other compelling reasons and if it isn't provided your son may be refused

Best advice is to apply together or your wife applies alone and you and your son later together

Cheers

Thanks for the info ..
I thought as much ,just want to be double sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
Just picked up passport with visa on it
Thank you very much to everyone who helped me out

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Trendytessy(f): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2022
dduchess90:
Hello

You are on track

The second question after selecting No 3 narrows it down to know which parent or guardian it is before the declaration.

That's the purpose of the disclosure

Cheers

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by papakm(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2022
meljoe:
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2022
meljoe:
were you interviewed by ukvi?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seaen(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Congratulations. Was it priority? What TLS?
meljoe:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Estherene1: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2022
Please,if you are interested in a shared Bread and Breakfast motel for two weeks in Dundee, Scotland starting from 1st of January,kindly send a mail. Note: A single female.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twiceinmay01: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello house, I’ve been denied visa for UK visiting visa in 2021 and South Africa tourist visa in 2019.
But when filling my application, I mentioned have been denied visa for UK visiting visa before, but I forgot to mention South Africa and I’ve went for my biometric yesterday. I applied as dependent.
Please I hope this won’t affect my approval?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Acer123: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Acer123:
Please help. I’m trying to fill my daughter’s application and I’m not sure what’s the right answer here. I’ve already picked no but I haven’t paid. Kindly advise. Thank you so much.

Please help . @justwise , @dduchess90, anyone please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Seaen(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2022
The answer is Yes. Since she will be using your Statement of Account. Don't forget to write a consent letter for that.
Acer123:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodly1: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2022
PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I MAKE THE WRONG DECISION!

I'll be applying for Skilled Worker visa & I'm contemplating using either Ecctis Statement of English Proficiency or IELTS UKVI (Academic).
However, I'd like to go for MSc in Nursing later on when I've entered the UK, so I want to know:
1. Would UK universities accept Ecctis Statement of English Proficiency for MSc in Nursing or must I still take IELTS UKVI (Academic) whenever I'll be applying to schools.
2. I learned some UK universities accept WAEC for proof of English, is this also applicable to MSc Nursing progs? Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2022
meljoe:

Congratulations!!!

Please what date did you do your Biometrics, which TLS, Standard or Priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Biometrics - 30th November
Ikeja priority

gergemam:

Congratulations!!!

Please what date did you do your Biometrics, which TLS, Standard or Priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks
papakm:
congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2022
No
zanebaddo:
were you interviewed by ukvi?

1 Like

Yes priority
Ikeja tls
Seaen:
Congratulations. Was it priority? What TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Goodbetterbest: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Any idea when both TLS and UKVI offices will close for the holidays and when they'll resume? Or do they have just days like 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1st Jan off?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by zanebaddo(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2022
meljoe:
No
okay Big guy Congrats!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by twiceinmay01: 11:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello house, I’ve been denied visa for UK visiting visa in 2021 and South Africa tourist visa in 2019.
But when filling my application, I mentioned have been denied visa for UK visiting visa before, but I forgot to mention South Africa and I’ve went for my biometric yesterday. I applied as dependent.
Please I hope this won’t affect my approval?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ginnypal69(f): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2022
Am the MA for UK student visa and am married since 2019 but we have only church marriage certificate not court. But we have gone ahead to get a sworn affidavit for declaration of marriage. I have sworn affidavit for change of name and newspaper publications as well. We also have our traditional and church wedding pictures and other family pictures with children inclusive.
Will the above documents be accepted as a proof that we are patners as we are about to apply for Visa.
Urgent reply please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by chauder: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pls i did my bio on Nov 23 at Ikeja (standard) and i've not gotten any feedback from ukvi. Its exactly 2 weeks today. Is this a good time to do a paid call/email? or wait?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by president4life(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
chauder:
Pls i did my bio on Nov 23 at Ikeja (standard) and i've not gotten any feedback from ukvi. Its exactly 2 weeks today. Is this a good time to do a paid call/email? or wait?

Call them, 23rd has been decided.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by meljoe: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
I didn’t get BRP mail , please what do I do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ourhumanity: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hello House,

Please I did my biometrics, Priority on Dec 2nd. It was received at DMC on 5th and still there up till now.

Is it still in order?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by gergemam: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
meljoe:
I didn’t get BRP mail , please what do I do ?

send mail to them and request for it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ginnypal69:
Am the MA for UK student visa and am married since 2019 but we have only church marriage certificate not court. But we have gone ahead to get a sworn affidavit for declaration of marriage. I have sworn affidavit for change of name and newspaper publications as well. We also have our traditional and church wedding pictures and other family pictures with children inclusive.
Will the above documents be accepted as a proof that we are patners as we are about to apply for Visa.
Urgent reply please
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.